Jomashop Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Jomashop

Tell us how Jomashop made you happy

"First they sent me a non working watch. Contacted them thru email and it’s been 3 days now since their last message to me and never heard from this guy name Dee after sending him 2 message already. 3 days of waiting and still counting. I think is VERY POOR customer service."
"Bad customer service. Denied my amazon purchase just, asked me for a credit card and then sent me 2 watches. I had to pay for all the return feet. The new kind of fraud!!!"
"I just purchased a Rolex GMT Master II and could not be happier. Excellent service, communication and fast shipping. They even corrected the error I made when I ordered the wrong watch with no delays in shipping. Highly recommended"
"Horrible customer service. Horrible delivery timelines. Avoid at all costs."
"very bad customer srevice i ordered item from hong kong more than 20 days still not deliver send few email to customer servicce no replay they use slowest method to deliver without a proper tracking"
"terrible company and scam site, avoid at all costs they are a den of thieves and scam artists."
"Good service and fast shipment from US to Latvia"
"fair prices"
"It is about my recent purchase ( a TISSOT watch) at www.jomashop.com I should say that the watch is a fine TISSOT Carson Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch, Genuine without any scratch whatsoever, came in the original box with Jomashop’s guarantee card and not the original Tissot worldwide guarantee card, a 20 usd off coupon on next purchase with expiry date 1 month from date of receipt of order and of course it shows time. That is, it. The shop does live to its expectation of providing quality product at better rates, that I do agree 100%, however that does not mean that the whole service offered is at its optimal point. Referring to my case, I bought the watch on 29th October, paid quite amount (47.99 usd) for courier (USPS) (destination; Mauritius) and had to go to far away parcel post to receive the watch on the 18th of November. It was a real hassle for me, since habitually all the orders that I make online to the US, UK, India, China are conveyed through better couriers like Aramex, Ups, DHL, FedEx at practically the same freight charges give or take 10 usd, and of course within a week and delivery at my doorstep. As it has rightly been said ‘far too much time spent on waiting definitely dampens enthusiasm’, I do feel unmoved by my purchase. Joma team might despise me for what I have written but believe me it is an honest review. I sincerely hope that they will look forward for innovation in their services (courier options) and not dwell only in their past achievements. The world is a global village and competition is harsh. Many people can reach dizzy heights in life however the real quest is actually to be able stay at these altitudes which of course is given only to the few blessed ones. That being said I wish success and happiness in their endeavour. Regards Dr. K.S 29th Nov 2017"
"I want the exact purchase, avoid losing time, and money is not hanging in the bank"
"Their watch pricing is very competitive and the watch brands are wide in range."
Jomashop is rated 2.82 based on 11 reviews