Jomashop Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Jomashop

How would you rate Jomashop ?

Romans Grjunbergs
"Good service and fast shipment from US to Latvia"
Romans Grjunbergs
"Good service and fast shipment from US to Latvia"
Jens Egevang
"fair prices"
Alexander Kopitko
Verified Reviewer
"Called this guy (Roee Adler) as per his request. He promised to help me with my order. By reading his reply to my review I thought that this issue would be resolved in no time but... Instead of trying to locate my watch or answering my question when my watch is going to arrive he start telling me how wrong I am about my review. When I was trying to say something he would interupt me so I decided not to listen to him and hang up. Big "Thank you" Roee Adler for your "great" help. I bought my watch on November 3, 2017. And yes, it was not in stuck but it said shipping 2-3 weeks. Which is fine with me. Later I received email that my watch will arrive in 4-5 weeks. Hm...That's OK too....As of today, December 26, 2017 (EIGHT weeks later) I still didn't receive my watch. I called them (customer support) and the lady told me They do not have my watch and she doesn't know when to expect it. The verdict: Company itself and Customer Support are not worth my time and my money. Becides that you guys do not provide updates or know when to expect merchandise you try blame customers for giving you a bad (honest) reviews instead of trying to resolve the issue...You treat your customers with disrespect. I am a business owner and I have 100% positive rating. You know why? Because I treat my customers with respect. And if there is a problem on my side I never blame customers or try to make them feel bad. I would rather loose money on a deal than loose my business good name. Had enough with Jomashop. P.S. Please, do not call a customer "my friend" when you sound angry and annoyed."
Dr. Krishi. Kumar Sewsurn
"It is about my recent purchase ( a TISSOT watch) at www.jomashop.com I should say that the watch is a fine TISSOT Carson Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch, Genuine without any scratch whatsoever, came in the original box with Jomashop’s guarantee card and not the original Tissot worldwide guarantee card, a 20 usd off coupon on next purchase with expiry date 1 month from date of receipt of order and of course it shows time. That is, it. The shop does live to its expectation of providing quality product at better rates, that I do agree 100%, however that does not mean that the whole service offered is at its optimal point. Referring to my case, I bought the watch on 29th October, paid quite amount (47.99 usd) for courier (USPS) (destination; Mauritius) and had to go to far away parcel post to receive the watch on the 18th of November. It was a real hassle for me, since habitually all the orders that I make online to the US, UK, India, China are conveyed through better couriers like Aramex, Ups, DHL, FedEx at practically the same freight charges give or take 10 usd, and of course within a week and delivery at my doorstep. As it has rightly been said ‘far too much time spent on waiting definitely dampens enthusiasm’, I do feel unmoved by my purchase. Joma team might despise me for what I have written but believe me it is an honest review. I sincerely hope that they will look forward for innovation in their services (courier options) and not dwell only in their past achievements. The world is a global village and competition is harsh. Many people can reach dizzy heights in life however the real quest is actually to be able stay at these altitudes which of course is given only to the few blessed ones. That being said I wish success and happiness in their endeavour. Regards Dr. K.S 29th Nov 2017"
"Bad customer service...don't sign up for their emails since they don't allow you unsubscribe so they send emails relenting. They don't even respond to this problem!!! BE WARNED!!!"
Verified Customer
"I want the exact purchase, avoid losing time, and money is not hanging in the bank"
Sir Faisal Sultan
"Their watch pricing is very competitive and the watch brands are wide in range."
Jomashop is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews