QVC UK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend QVC UK

How would you rate QVC UK ?

"You get an excellent service! If it's not for you then you can send it back in 30 days even if you have used it ie:make up and skin care and earrings The only downside is postage can sometimes be a little expensive, but I think the fact that every other part of shopping with them is so perfect then a few extra penny's are fine by me!!! 10*service"
"I bought 3 dresses from todays special value and had to pay 3 lots of delivery, this is very unfair, (who would but 3 dresses in the same colour to avoid paying postage!!!) they are all from the same company, QVC i do not think you care to much for your customers to do this, if i bought 3 dresses from most online shops i would pay 1 delivery charge, you need to update the way you charge your customers, as this just looks like another way for you to make money out of loyal customers who have been with you along time"
"Overall customer service is great and the product demonstrations are very informative but if they can just get their delivery costs down, have better delivery/dispatch notification and improve order tracking to the standards of most distance sellers then it would have been 5 stars."
"The website wasn't working properly. Wasted a lot of time."
"Good operators very helpful"
"Great service and products. Superb 30-day returns guarantee. I have bought many products over many years and will continue to do so. Highly recommend."
"Excellent company. With a brilliant Customer Services. Selling Premium goods with peace of mind 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty."
"ALWAYS GOOD AND HELPFUL AND THE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS A BONUS"
"easy to order, fast delivery"
"Delivery was swift, pricing is great allowing you to take part in easy pay. Also product was as described."
"30 day money back guarantee even if the item has been used. Often easy pay on items interest free. A online shop with top brands and huge selection. Take a look !"
"Excellent products & fast acknowledgment and despatch of orders."
"Ordering is made simple and straightforward. Website products have full descriptions available on everything."
"They seem to come up with all these products that I didn't know existed or needed. I am always buying and rarely return anything. I Love QVC."
"Good quality goods - many able to be paid interest free up to 3 months. Quick delivery, 30 days trial - goods can be worn or washed and then sent back if not wanted."
"So easy to try before you buy/first class customer service"
"Excellent customer service and 30 day money back guarantee"
"Good selection of products, competitive prices, quick delivery. Customer Services generally very helpful & polite on phone."
"Quick Service"
"Purchased the fix me USB for up to 3 separate windows computers. My pic had been running very sluggish and all I had to do was insert the pen drive into USB port and let it do its work! Qvc had a deal u can't buy from fix me website... no subscription! Lifetime cover for 3 pcs! A bargain at £65 and over 3 payments too! Well done Qvc"
QVC UK is rated 4.43 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!