QVC UK Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend QVC UK
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact QVC UK?

Tell us how QVC UK made you happy

Telephone
"Totally unacceptable. I am a long-standing customer and was a frequent shopper but this will now be stopped. On several occasions - three separate occasions in the last 3 months alone - I've ordered items in multiples from QVC UK for gifting. Each time only one of the item was sent. Each time I reported this to QVC and said there was a pattern and that they need to sort out what is going wrong. They haven't and don't seem inclined to even look into this. They MUST have some form of auditing and stock control and this alone should have shown them that they were charging for more items than were being sent out. Surely this is almost theft? They send a tracking link and each time this has shown order delivered but each time they have delivered only one of the item. I have called QVC on more than one occasion and was told they come out separately unless it is a small item. Each time the other items have not arrived (without doubt because they have not been sent) and I have had to fill in a form to say this and then I've had to wait longer for the other items or even worse then only to be told they have sold out! This cannot be a coincidence that this keeps happening. I have spoken to other customers who have had the same experience. I have never, repeat NEVER, had items from other mail order companies not get delivered safely so I don't believe for one second that it is the fault of Royal Mail. This is a QVC problem and they don't seem to care. This final experience is the last straw. I ordered 3 perfume sets in October (a TSV) for Christmas presents. Only 1 arrived and when I called I was told not to worry as they would come out separately. They didn't!! Stupidly on my part I again order 2 sets of a Elemis toiletries for men in early December - only 1 arrived which they have now rectified but only after more inconvenience to me. Even more stupidly, I must be mad, I then ordered two perfume sets for Christmas presents and today - you will never guess - YES ONLY ONE SET ARRIVED!! I've just come off the phone to QVC who told me that they cannot now send a further set in time for Christmas. Not surprisingly I will NEVER AGAIN order multiples of anything from QVC and warn you also to not do this as you will potentially be robbed of the value of any number of items in addition to the first item. UPDATE January 2019 Stupidly, I ordered further items over Nov-Dec for Christmas. I now find I can't figure out what I have been charged for as they don't send you or even give you access to an itemised account. You can just see an order history and what you have returned marked against this. My bank statement charges do not in any way agree with what they have charged me but I can't get access to the accounts to find out why!! Surely this cannot be legal practice? No other company has such an obscure way of letting you know what it is charging and when???"
Are you QVC UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I’ve shopped with QVC for years wont go anywhere else. The customer service is 5 star. I’ve never had a problem sending anything back nothing is to much trouble. If you arnt sure about a product number etc they are more than willing to help. QVC you are the best. If you arnt happy with your purchase send it back. What’s there to loose."
"If I could give 0 stars I would. Yes qvc you have great deals, but totally not worth the rude and unhelpful customer service. Now I’m getting random charges on my credit card and can’t even get a supervisor to speak with me to fix it. This is the biggest scam company ever!"
DS
"P+P included on the item I purchased. You can returne after 25 January 2019 at the moment on all purchases, if item bought for exmas and is to be refunded or exchanged."
"QUALITY IS EXCEPTIONAL AS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM - NOTHING TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR THEM."
"You get an excellent service! If it's not for you then you can send it back in 30 days even if you have used it ie:make up and skin care and earrings The only downside is postage can sometimes be a little expensive, but I think the fact that every other part of shopping with them is so perfect then a few extra penny's are fine by me!!! 10*service"
"I bought 3 dresses from todays special value and had to pay 3 lots of delivery, this is very unfair, (who would but 3 dresses in the same colour to avoid paying postage!!!) they are all from the same company, QVC i do not think you care to much for your customers to do this, if i bought 3 dresses from most online shops i would pay 1 delivery charge, you need to update the way you charge your customers, as this just looks like another way for you to make money out of loyal customers who have been with you along time"
"Overall customer service is great and the product demonstrations are very informative but if they can just get their delivery costs down, have better delivery/dispatch notification and improve order tracking to the standards of most distance sellers then it would have been 5 stars."
"The website wasn't working properly. Wasted a lot of time."
"Good operators very helpful"
"Great service and products. Superb 30-day returns guarantee. I have bought many products over many years and will continue to do so. Highly recommend."
"Excellent company. With a brilliant Customer Services. Selling Premium goods with peace of mind 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty."
"Their quick ordering, prompt delivery. Excellent customer service and feedback and their 30 day money on "EVERYTHING" they sell."
"ALWAYS GOOD AND HELPFUL AND THE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS A BONUS"
"Efficient, good quality, attractive prices, wide range of goods Lots of different ways to view goods and order"
"easy to order, fast delivery"
"Very good service and items are very good quality they are accurate to their discription ."
"Delivery was swift, pricing is great allowing you to take part in easy pay. Also product was as described."
"I purchased some Elemis recently and the delivery date was the next month and I didn't have to pay for it until it was despatched so I had another month to pay for it. They also kept me up to date with the progress of the order. Very good customer service."
"30 day money back guarantee even if the item has been used. Often easy pay on items interest free. A online shop with top brands and huge selection. Take a look !"
QVC UK is rated 4.36 based on 33 reviews