Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I hope the owner of this company read my complain of.
okay this is my first time I shop in this store. it is not time yet to receive my order items pray for me to have my order items to me , but something horrible happened to me from this company employees that I order 6 items got email as if I order 4 items , so I call them some one pickup tell him I order 6 items and paid for it. He said oh sorry what we do it when we do such error in someone order we give free $200 free , so go to CVS buy a $200 Vanilla visa and we will add $200 to your card. it is my first time some times some company give gift if they make error I thought it is like that easy any honest. I bought the$200 card they Shein store man call me back I gave his the card number after he received the card number he change his mischief mind said oh your card will active within 24 hours I said okay. next day the Shein store sales man again call me said your card we make error the money went to another person. That this time I start worried it was July 10 , 2020 next day is weekend what can I do I said to Shein store sales man okay I will wait . This is the fun part of long story short Monday July 13, 2020 when I called his said we can't active your card you have to buy another $200 new care all together we will send you $600. This time the game start . I talk to him nicely I said okay I call the Vaginal visa I got shocking news my money is used in Jomah Store $178.96 you have only $21.04. I was so angry. The good think is Vaginal visa help me and Thank you to Jomah shore when I call them the same day returned my money back. This is a true story happen to me please be careful when you shop on line. I am looking how they can caught those thief's. I hope I got my order items
I love the clothes I ordered from Shein. They were very good quality for the price. One tip when ordering from Shein is to only get stuff with lots of reviews and pictures. The delivery takes about two weeks in total because the clothes come directly from China. The reason it says it will ship in 3-4 days is that it takes about a week to process the order before it ships out. The sizing is kind of weird but the size charts are helpful. Another thing that is really awesome is the points system because you can apply the points to your purchases.
Shine customer service is very wonderful
Items arrived in a good time. Fabric poor. Return process appalling. Shein do not answer emails. I have been waiting well over a month for refund. Still no refund. I would NEVER recommend this company.
It was very quick in coming and so easy to return and the quality is good
Shein is okay I had cloths from there but I’m trying to login on my phone and it keeps taking things out of my bag I have been searching up the same thing and it still has took it out of my bag I’m not a dramatic person but this is annoying I give this a 1 I wish I could give it a 0
I would give this company a zero if I could. I am in UK and purchased some items and wanted to contact the company re returning some items that they say are not returnable. However the UK customer rights are that they can be. I have tried to contact their customer services but there are no contact details available for this company and they do not respond to messages to discuss the issue. Use them at your peril especially if you want to return anything.
Shien sells swastika necklaces!! They have removed the word swastika but the item still remains available. DO NOT support this company that supports hatred & systematic mass murder !!!
Muy mala experiencia casi un mes esperando parack me dijeran k no saben pork me devolvieron mi paquete. Si me devolvieron mi dinero pero creo k si no tenian la melcancia me lo devieron haaber dicho al momento no al mes ...Ademas lo unico k recibi muy mala no creo k sobreviva una lavada!!
I had to return some items and shipped them out with the label they emailed me to return...it's been a month and half since I shipped but I haven't heard back or received a refund.
They put the wrong address on my package so now it’s going back to them. I already talked to Canada post and said it was Shein mistake not putting the address. Now I can’t even contact them to see what is going on or even get my refund back. DO NOT BUY from them
I have seven items that I have been trying to return for almost two months! U fill out the info and when I get to the second last screen it will never advance to the last screen! I am stuck with these items even thoughthe were all returnable
Poor quality clothes and nothing can be returned. How convenient.
Bought 4 bathing suits. They all fit small now I cannot return them and they do not want to give me a refund. I want to speak to a live person not to someone in a chat that all they do is tell me they cannot help me.
Got everything I ordered for in a good amount of time, the top for the swimsuit was slightly small but that’s fine.
LOVED IT, SHEIN DID ME RIGHT
!!!! Got my white jean skirt, looked n fit great. CORALINLIN IS THE ONE YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE FABRIC, NOT SAME COLR I ORDERED, NOT SAME CUT OF SHIRT, WAS OL' LDT MATERIAL... HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE. SHEIN WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!:):):):)
This company is using Islamic Prayer Mats as decorative carpets to profit off them. That is an extremely twisted, sick and disgusting thing To do to someone religion. This company needs to learn to respect and needs to give those prayers mats back to the Mosques. They have absolutely NO RIGHT to do this. Terrible company.
Worst shopping experience ever. Item I received was several sizes too small and very poor quality. I paid the shipping cost to return it and they didn't even give me a full refund for the cost of the item. They refunded me $10 for an item that cost $19.00 - terrible. The cost to return was almost that much, so I'm out almost $25.00 - just disgraceful. I should have just given the jacket away to someone. An expensive lesson learned, never to be repeated!
Sent the wrong item. No contact number to call. No reply message within the 48 hours they stated on their website. DO NOT RECOMMEND. First and last time purchasing from this company.
Negative Stars.
I haven’t received my refund for items returned to you by Royal Mail
On the 2nd June? My order no Is : MB637489645GB

There is no one to call or email?

Thanks Helen