Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Placed an order on May 5, 2020. Still have not received package and it is now July 23, 2020. There is no way to contact this company. All chat responses are general and automated. I created a ticket but have yet to talk to an actual person regarding my order and why it is taking so long to even process. Site says processing takes up to 15 days but it has bee well over 2 months and they never even contacted me about the delay. Poor customer service
Do not order. I wish I’d read reviews first. Returned clothes and they’ve kept more money than they should. No telephone or email to contact. Tried fb and Insta and no response, robbing buggers!!
I never got my order!
It’s my first time ordering, I’ve placed my order from the 4th of March and I haven’t received my package as yet. I’m supposed to teach through USPS but they haven’t received my package as yet
My order has still not arrived ordered 25th June still hasn't arrived and I spent nearly £200 we are at the end of July they took my money and havnt contacted me about my order they even have no one to contact reguarding this. It is disgusting !!!
I ordered items in March and it’s the end of July and have yet to receive my order. I’ve tried contacting SHEIN on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email) but no reply. You only get a chat or to speak to and not very helpful. I have been reading comments from the different Social Media platforms and there are bad experiences all round. This was my first time ordering from them and their customer service is pathetic! If I were you, don’t order from them! Not worth tour money or time!
Not very happy I ordered over £50 worth of stuff on Shein on the 25th of June we are now on the 19 of July and still not here no confirmation email when ordering stuff money has been taking out and no way of contacting customer service!

Still no order of goods.
I’ve been waiting for a refund for 8 weeks. The status says refund in process.

Customer services is an automated system which is useless and there’s no email or phone number to contact anyone about my refund.

Disgusting customer setvice
Clothes make me feel sick i washed them twice still made me felt bad wth going on
I ordered OVER A MONTH AGO.
Says my order was sent from China airlines on June’s 29th but nothing has arrived and Royal Mail day they are still awaiting it. No way to contact shein about this £100 order.
I made my first order on April 30th. I got it about a month later and had to return 4 out of the 17 things I ordered. When placing your first order, it says that returns are free, which is why I wasn't too worried about what I was ordering. I got a notification saying they received my return on May 30th, and it now says it arrived to the warehouse, but I never got the money back into my bank account. Tomorrow I will be figuring out how to get my $67 dollars back from those 4 items. I will report back!
they have really nice things, I want to order but I see some good and a lot of bad on delivery of merchandise , I already got stiffed $83 by justfashionnow
I’ve ordered twice from here. Came quick but a couple of things I’ve sent back for refund. Still waiting on my refund. It’s been well over a month. Tried to get in contact w customer service.. it’s a waste of time. Don’t order from here.
So I've ordered from this company three times, the first two times no problem but the third time I run into a problem with my order. Although I have an account and my address is listed correctly they got the state wrong. I placed my order for more then enough time to have it delivered on time for my vacation. Then I get a tracking number and I notice that they have the state for my shipping address incorrect. So since Shein doesn't list a direct customer service number to speak to a live person you have to go through chat. Let me tell you their chat is HORRIBLE they had me on the chat for an hour long with no resolution whatsoever and they just wanted to blame the company that it was being shipped from was the issue. Pretty lame for the company to not own up to their mistake and they did nothing to help out, instead they said now since they had to update the state that it would be a delay in delivery which would be after I had gone on my vacation. So I told them it was inconvenient and they need to expedite the shipping since the error was not caused by me as the customer. All the chat rep did was kept saying it was not their fault it was the shippers fault. Not only did they not resolve my issue, what was also frustrating is that I spoke with two chat reps previously first time chat was disconnected so I had to re-explain my issue to another rep and the second rep took about 30 minutes just looking up my order and then decided he was just going to leave the chat in the middle of assisting me. Just horrible with their customer service and I do not recommend them at all unless you are willing to deal with horrible customer service when you have an issue with your order.
I hope the owner of this company read my complain of.
okay this is my first time I shop in this store. it is not time yet to receive my order items pray for me to have my order items to me , but something horrible happened to me from this company employees that I order 6 items got email as if I order 4 items , so I call them some one pickup tell him I order 6 items and paid for it. He said oh sorry what we do it when we do such error in someone order we give free $200 free , so go to CVS buy a $200 Vanilla visa and we will add $200 to your card. it is my first time some times some company give gift if they make error I thought it is like that easy any honest. I bought the$200 card they Shein store man call me back I gave his the card number after he received the card number he change his mischief mind said oh your card will active within 24 hours I said okay. next day the Shein store sales man again call me said your card we make error the money went to another person. That this time I start worried it was July 10 , 2020 next day is weekend what can I do I said to Shein store sales man okay I will wait . This is the fun part of long story short Monday July 13, 2020 when I called his said we can't active your card you have to buy another $200 new care all together we will send you $600. This time the game start . I talk to him nicely I said okay I call the Vaginal visa I got shocking news my money is used in Jomah Store $178.96 you have only $21.04. I was so angry. The good think is Vaginal visa help me and Thank you to Jomah shore when I call them the same day returned my money back. This is a true story happen to me please be careful when you shop on line. I am looking how they can caught those thief's. I hope I got my order items
Items arrived in a good time. Fabric poor. Return process appalling. Shein do not answer emails. I have been waiting well over a month for refund. Still no refund. I would NEVER recommend this company.
Shein is okay I had cloths from there but I’m trying to login on my phone and it keeps taking things out of my bag I have been searching up the same thing and it still has took it out of my bag I’m not a dramatic person but this is annoying I give this a 1 I wish I could give it a 0
I would give this company a zero if I could. I am in UK and purchased some items and wanted to contact the company re returning some items that they say are not returnable. However the UK customer rights are that they can be. I have tried to contact their customer services but there are no contact details available for this company and they do not respond to messages to discuss the issue. Use them at your peril especially if you want to return anything.
Shien sells swastika necklaces!! They have removed the word swastika but the item still remains available. DO NOT support this company that supports hatred & systematic mass murder !!!
Muy mala experiencia casi un mes esperando parack me dijeran k no saben pork me devolvieron mi paquete. Si me devolvieron mi dinero pero creo k si no tenian la melcancia me lo devieron haaber dicho al momento no al mes ...Ademas lo unico k recibi muy mala no creo k sobreviva una lavada!!
Shein is rated 2.06 based on 735 reviews