Shoe Zone Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shoe Zone

How would you rate Shoe Zone ?

(optional)

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great quality shoes and true to size. Very fast delivery.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shoe Zone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great quality shoes and true to size. Very fast delivery."
"Free delivery, cheap high quality products. Very satisfied."
"Free delivery, cheap high quality products. Very satisfied."
"As soon as I picked a pair of shoes up that was on offer the shop assistant came over and took the tag off saying sorry they're not on offer anymore"
"the staff were very helpful making sure they had the shoes I wanted in stock"
"I bought my daughter a pair of My Little Pony boots for school from the store in Halifax and after a couple of weeks the My Little Pony picture on the back came off on the left boot. I tweeted them and the direct messaged me and wanted me to send the boots to their head office at my cost and if they thought it was a fault they would refund the postage cost. My daughter needed them for school as it was cold and couldn't wear her shoes but they weren't bothered so I paid £18 for a pair of boots that looked awful after two weeks and their customer service was awful!"
LAS
"glad to help"
Olaoluwa Olaosebikan
"Good deals."
David Newell
"Brought boot came well packed and on time .we'll done shoe zone"
Ahmed
"Shoe zone is underrated, perfect for school shoes. Excellent range and availability"
Valerie Woodley
Verified Reviewer
"the help i had Sharon today was out standing"
"Chatty helpfull staff"
Iain Mcwilliams
"great service products to suit me at a price I can afford brilliant."
Jenny Butler
"very good with them"
Pauline Harbinson
"Excellent value, free delivery and efficient service"
"Good prices compared to competitors, good quality, just variance in shoes sizes within a range (size 10 may be smaller on a certain boot than another)."
James
"They have a good range of shoes and good delivery schedules. Having a local store makes it easy to return stuff."
Meg Ashby
"I ordered some welly shoes from the Coalville Store. They arrived within 3 days. Unfortunately they didn’t fit and the store operative searched other stores for a different size. When no alternative could be found as these were out of season I was given a no questions refund. Excellent service. I would definitely use this store again"
A SWANN
"I have bought lots of shoes for all the family from Shoe zone they are such good value for money I paid 42.00 from a very well known store for my grandson and they lasted 6 weeks I bought a pair from shoe zone for a quarter of the price and so far nothing wrong at all 8 weeks ago will update when they start to wear"
RACHEL WALLMAN
"Very good service easy to order on line or in store plus free delivery. which is always a bonus!"
Shoe Zone is rated 4.65 based on 21 reviews