Shoe Zone Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Shoe Zone
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Shoe Zone made you happy

"It took forever to receive the boots I ordered. Boots were too short and I tried to contact pearlzone at the emails and was told the sites were both invalid. I would not recommend anyone to use this site."
Are you Shoe Zone? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shoe Zone receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It is a month later, no boots. No reply when I contacted them. Do Not order from this company!"
"Am writing about woman's boots I ordered from Pearlzone - they came in the wrong color. I was instructed by email to "reject package when delivered". I tried to explain that I had to accept and open the package to find out they had sent the wrong color. After 3 emails trying to explain this, I was then told that I would have to pay the shipping back to China, which would be expensive, and I should find a friend to give these to. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING ANYTHING FROM PEARLZONE!"
"30 days later and no delivery. You people are screwing me around. All I get is that my f*n pkg left Nanchang November 5/18. I ordered it Oct 13/18 Pearl Zone ; not shoe zone Tracking IS USELESS!!!"
"I ordered boots on Oct. 1st..charged to my credit card.....so far to this date & NO boots &n no refund which I asked for. I would NOT recommend shopping on this site ------------not a happy camper with first snow arriving overnight!!"
"Would like to write a review on my boots I ordered ....on October 15th...but I am still waiting for them 25 days later....I am more that disappointed with Pearlzone and will not recommend them to anyone."
"Good variety of shoes online and in-store very friendly at walsall branch great service and price"
"Great quality shoes and true to size. Very fast delivery."
"Free delivery, cheap high quality products. Very satisfied."
"Free delivery, cheap high quality products. Very satisfied."
"As soon as I picked a pair of shoes up that was on offer the shop assistant came over and took the tag off saying sorry they're not on offer anymore"
"the staff were very helpful making sure they had the shoes I wanted in stock"
"I bought my daughter a pair of My Little Pony boots for school from the store in Halifax and after a couple of weeks the My Little Pony picture on the back came off on the left boot. I tweeted them and the direct messaged me and wanted me to send the boots to their head office at my cost and if they thought it was a fault they would refund the postage cost. My daughter needed them for school as it was cold and couldn't wear her shoes but they weren't bothered so I paid £18 for a pair of boots that looked awful after two weeks and their customer service was awful!"
LAS
"glad to help"
"Good deals."
"Brought boot came well packed and on time .we'll done shoe zone"
"Shoe zone is underrated, perfect for school shoes. Excellent range and availability"
"the help i had Sharon today was out standing"
"Chatty helpfull staff"
"great service products to suit me at a price I can afford brilliant."
Shoe Zone is rated 3.86 based on 28 reviews