Shoe Zone Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoe Zone deliver?

How can I contact Shoe Zone?

Tell us how Shoe Zone made you happy

"Shoe size was inaccurate and they won’t pay for return shipping. Don’t order from them"
Are you Shoe Zone? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never got the boots. They are just a money grab company. Don't order anything and this site should be taken down!!!!!"
"Very good price. 2 pairs of comfy clog shoes for £10. Delivered to my door next day. Only paid a couple of £'s for the privilege of next day delivery."
"Worst store on the Internet. 7 weeks for delivery. Wrong size sent. 8 emails and they never responded. Another crappy Chinese garbage product!!!"
"It is a month later, no boots. No reply when I contacted them. Do Not order from this company!"
"I ordered boots on Oct. 1st..charged to my credit card.....so far to this date & NO boots &n no refund which I asked for. I would NOT recommend shopping on this site ------------not a happy camper with first snow arriving overnight!!"
"I bought some boots online from Shoezone and found a couple of the pairs very comfortable, but needed to return some as well. I took them back to the shop and the assistant was friendly and efficient and completed the return quickly."
"Good variety of shoes online and in-store very friendly at walsall branch great service and price"
"Great quality shoes and true to size. Very fast delivery."
"Free delivery, cheap high quality products. Very satisfied."
"As soon as I picked a pair of shoes up that was on offer the shop assistant came over and took the tag off saying sorry they're not on offer anymore"
"the staff were very helpful making sure they had the shoes I wanted in stock"
"I bought my daughter a pair of My Little Pony boots for school from the store in Halifax and after a couple of weeks the My Little Pony picture on the back came off on the left boot. I tweeted them and the direct messaged me and wanted me to send the boots to their head office at my cost and if they thought it was a fault they would refund the postage cost. My daughter needed them for school as it was cold and couldn't wear her shoes but they weren't bothered so I paid £18 for a pair of boots that looked awful after two weeks and their customer service was awful!"
LAS
"glad to help"
"Good deals."
"Brought boot came well packed and on time .we'll done shoe zone"
"Shoe zone is underrated, perfect for school shoes. Excellent range and availability"
"the help i had Sharon today was out standing"
"Chatty helpfull staff"
"great service products to suit me at a price I can afford brilliant."
Shoe Zone is rated 4.00 based on 28 reviews