Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smyths Toys Superstores?

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful."
Are you Smyths Toys Superstores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent choice and price for a popular trampoline set."
"When they saw me carrying a lot of stuff that I was going to purchase, they helped me keeping it behind the til while I finished my whole purchase."
"Staff great and helpful at the fort Edinburgh"
"Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result."
"Great online bargains, PayPal secure payment and prompt delivery I would definately recommend shopping with Smyths online"
"Good quality products and excellent delivery service. Would definitely use their online service again."
"Easy online ordering at best prices"
"Very clear website with good offers for kids toys and video games. Confirmation email with tracking was simple to follow. Quick delivery"
"Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss."
"Got Christmas toys sent fast"
"My order arrived the next day despite stating it would take longer...I was delighted."
"Had what I wanted for click and collect"
"Plenty of wide ranging stock at reasonable prices. Spacious store."
"Excellent website. Easy to correct a delivery address."
"Let down by bad choice of courier! Item never arrived. Courier stated they hadn't received it. Choice of spending an hour on the phone or waiting 2 days for a response to resolve the matter. When they found the item had been lost, I had the choice of driving an hour in either direction to the nearest store to collect an item I had ordered weeks before. Managed to get £5 back as a good will gesture. Spent far more than that in fuel. I think it's time they re-thought out their courier choices!"
"Very good stock and good prices"
"Very helpful staff, very well laid out and clean and tidy, plenty of staff around to assist of needed and not just told where the items were we wanted, but taken to the items, which was nice."
"They cancelled my order as I had to collect it in two days which wasn't convient with my working hours that week which did not seem very good customer service."
"Really good prices and very happy with our products"
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.61 based on 123 reviews