Sofology Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Sofology Reviews

About Sofology:

Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Tell us how Sofology made you happy
Leonie Kearns
Have had our new sofa and chair for 2 weeks now and so far, so good! Delivery was efficient and sofa and chair look lovely and are comfortable. Recliners all working well. Only issue so far, the maintenance care kit was not delivered. I have reported this and been told they will send separately. Should take up to 10 days so hoping it will arrive end of next week or week after as bank holidays.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS !! Complete shambles of a company !!
Ongoing from a couple of weeks ago.the tech man came to look at my fault on sofa & told me a new part had to be ordered & would take 4 weeks.He also took pictures of all damage to my hallway & scraped gloss floor.That night I recieved an email saying it was going to be 14 weeks to be corrected!!This would take it to a full YEAR of ordering a new settee.Have spoken to trading standards & am taking things further.waited nearly a year for a sofa but gave them over £2500 but have got nothing to sit on!!!!!!!!!If you want to have your account emptied(took double my deposit which was over £3000 accidentally!!!))be locked out,have property damage,have nothing to sit on, have loads of stress then I would highly recommend.By the way if you recieve an email giving you a priority number to call you will keep going up the queue & never go down so you give up I recorded this happening for to use with my case.
Really like our sofa. We had a small rip and someone came out. Said they can't fix it and we can have a new sofa but can keep our old one as well. Gave us a 2 grand voucher which is same price we paid for ours. Amazing all these negative reviews. But my experience is a good one.
Bought 2x2 seater leather recliners from the Brody range. Got delivered 3weeks ago. No complaints so far. I did have nightmares on the days leading up to the delivery after reading all the negative reviews. But everything went ok for me. Only moan I have is the 11wk wait.
Well after having a bad experience with the first sofa purchased, it has now been picked up and my new one delivered must thank the priority team at Sofology for resolving the issues I had after a stressful few weeks. Replacement sofa is like comparing night with day compared to original sofa with a lot of issues.
We had our Maya sofas delivered a couple of weeks ago and are delighted with them. The delivery men were friendly and helpful. There was a minor problem with one of the legs. However, they provided an effective temporary solution and a technician came today to rectify the problem. On the whole our experience with Sofology has been good so far and would be happy to recommend them. We were extremely worried after reading the poor reviews and hope this provides some assurance to others. Our Maya sofas and cushions are really lovely. So glad we chose them.
Appalling. I agree with all the other bad reviews on here. DO NOT BUY FROM SOFOLOGY! I bought my recliner two seater two years ago. It has only just gone out of warranty. The seat is stuck in the recline position and cannot be fixed as they "no longer liase with the suppliers , and therefore cannot source the parts required to fix it". I am therefore paying £2,000 just to sit on a regular seat. I still have two years left to pay on direct debit. I am disgusted. The customer service team gave me the impression that they couldn't care less. I even had to chase them up myself as they didn't have the courtesy to reply to my email expressing my concerns. Two years use out of an expensive sofa is not value for money. AVOID, AVOID,AVOID!!!
Well thank you all for the reviews thought I’d found the perfect sofa yesterday but will keep on looking elsewhere better safe than sorry I’d say
Not a happy customer Over a week ago was expecting my sofa to be delivered. My husband has had to work away this week and would not normally leave me on my own for a week. He had arranged for me to visit my daughter so I wouldn’t be on my own When I had the text message from yourselves telling me you would be coming tomorrow I arrange to go tomorrow after you delivered my sofa. In preparation for the sofa to fit in our living room my husband got rid of it on Sunday as I wouldn’t be able to move it as I am disabled. Today you have cancelled the delivery because someone sent it to the wrong depot this is not my fault. You can deliver it on Thursday which is no use to me as I’m going to my daughters and have to have the delivery next Tuesday and I have nothing to sit on only my bed which is fab till next Tuesday You stated in your text to me if I didn’t receive it tomorrow I couldn’t have it till after Xmas but you can do it next week We had to pay £99 for delivery as we were up here but this is not our fault and we have made arrangements because of your confirmation of delivery tomorrow I am not at all happy with this at all and my husband who is away is appalled that when he comes home on Saturday we have no furniture to sit on Thanks A very unhappy customer
OK, here's my experience - sofa arrived with some superficial damage, but Sofology sent out an upholsterer who sorted it. Very happy with my sofa and would recommend. I was terrified to read all the negative reviews after ordering and my own experience implies some QC issues, but the sofa is really good.
Stitching coming away on arms of a sofa and chairs which cost nearly £3000, only had 3 years , and after only 3 months of taking delivery , had to have cushion backs refilled . Should have asked for replacement then . Sofology not interested. Wouldn’t buy from them again as after care shocking , insurance on it only covers frame and accidents
My wife has paid this company£3000. She did so after being told she needed to pay to get a delivery date. Her sofa was ordered 7 months ago. They keep sending an email saying they’ve tried to contact her and ask to contact them with a number on the email. This number doesn’t even connect. No one should ever buy anything from this company. I’m now going to have to start legal proceedings to force the issue which will in all likelihood cost me.
The showroom experience was great and we came away very happy. Delivery slipped a couple of times and I started to get worried, so I looked up reviews of Sofology, which I have to say had me very worried that we wouldn't receive it or it would arrive long after our old sofa was collected. I tried to contact customer service a couple of times to check on delivery but I agree with what most people have said that they are very difficult to contact. Eventually, I spoke to someone on live chat and they did reply within a day or so. I am happy to say that delivery was arranged for before 10.30am today and it arrived at 9.30am, and we are very happy with the suite. I was convinced it wasn't going to come so happy to leave a positive review since it is here and we are happy with it. I knocked two stars off for the difficulty in contacting customer service.
Hi all, we have ordered our sofa, expected delivery is Christmas, in fairness the sales team were pretty good and we ordered online. We probably wouldn’t have ordered if we would have read these reviews. I suppose the good news is that we have ordered on a credit card and applied for the 0% finance so should be protected if anything does happen or go wrong. Has anybody tried contacting DFS as I understand that they are the parent company?
Great sales staff and choice of furniture but after sales is terrible. Couldn’t get a reply from anyone to my 5 emails regarding suite not arriving on due date. When it did arrive extras purchased (care kit £39) was not sent. Delivery man said report to customer services but over an hour queue time each time we tried. Eventually sat in a queue then suddenly told the office was closed now. Webchat do not respond. Dreadful customer services let this company down
Had delivery minus 3 seater sofa . After a long waiting time over 3 days finally got through and told that sofology had lost the order for the sofa. I told them that I wanted my money back and for them to pick up the furniture that was delivered. They said that the furniture would be picked up on the Saturday and I would get a time slot on Friday and then they would reimburse me. I have not been contacted by them and its is impossible to get through to customer services. This company has to be the worst I have ever dealt with and I strongly advise anyone considering buying a sofa to look elsewhere !!
Would like to say how good and clean when john@jon deliverd my coucher they were in and out no time and took all the rubbish with them. Thanks
Terrible company. Bought 2 insignia sofas and seats sinking after a few months. Have gradually got worse. Someone came out to look at them and said normal wear and tear!! Now 3 yrs old and only fit for scrap!! Managed to put other people off buying from them as they are not at all interested. What a colossal waste of money. We both now have back ache permanently. Having to buy new, obviously not from Sofology
Customer services do not exist the donor reply to emails either very bad thought they were going to improve there device since complaints of tv but no still bad
Sofology is rated 1.2 based on 1,545 reviews