Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
I often visited Superdrug in Shawlands Glasgow but it ended up with very rude ignorant staff I will not visit again
went to the pharmacy on Friday to collect a prescription on behalf of an elderly neighbour, the duty pharmacist acknowledged that the prescription had arrived from doctor practice but not able to make up till next day, went on Saturday and told not be ready till Tuesday because of the bank holiday on Monday. Go to the pharmacy midday on Tuesday and told not arrived because of Bank Holiday , I asked if there was anyway that it could be checked that it def arrive tomorrow, apparently not !!
I ordered for the first time during the first week or two of lockdown. I appreciate that delivery at that time would not be instant, however it took nearly a fortnight for the order to arrive. The carton the goods came in was damaged and items were missing...which happens, however after contacting customer service TWICE by messenger (their preferred choice for complaints) and again by email, some TWO weeks later I am still waiting a response.. ...! Shan't be buying again, especially considering the missing item had a value of £21.00!!
Had stock when I needed it and easy to shop in store , click and collect in 30 minutes . Great . Will use again instead of boots as they let me down ...
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
On line purchasing a complete wast of time.I had various problems highlighted to customer service 2 days later no response. So went ahead to submit an order it was not until I went to check out that I was informed half items not available and some other items could only be purchased in store !! Defeats the object of on line purchasing when isolating and 4 miles away from store
Fill your basket and go to checkout only to find out 90% of items are OOS!! What a waste of time and space this rubbish company is.
Your profile picture

2 reviews
1 star: Bad
3 minutes ago
Terrible !! DONT ORDER if you want a VAT INVOICE awful service
Terrible !!! Never using these guys again ! Order some goods over 10 days ago and im trying to get a VAT invoice out of them !! Like getting blood from a stone! emailed them 3 times / been on the web chat - spoke to them after waiting 45 mins each time on the phone-
why the hell can you not supply a VAT invoice - terrible - terrible service. If i could give 0 stars i would STAY WELL CLEAR
Impressed with staffs friendly attitude, always willing to help they find the time to answer any questions queries 😊
The lady at the tills in superdrug Wembley high road, Kanta was very very rude to me. She didnt give me the time to take my card from the card reader but did it herself and just threw it on the till and started serving the next customer straight away while I was still there. Worst customer service ever!
Would give 0 stars if it was possible!

Placed an order 14th Feb and still nothing 8th March. Can never get through to their helpline as it cuts you off despite being dialed during the open hours stated but let's you go through the options before doing so, was told by live chat advisor that the warehouse had failed to process the original order and that this had now been amended, also delivery was being upgraded to the premium service. This was 2nd March! They had amended the replacement order to an incorrect address! So once again tried to make contact to eventually be told that there is no guarantee that this will be done and would take another 48hrs for the warehouse to respond. The live chat advisors offer no explanation as to what has caused all these problems and try to get rid of you asap. After asking to cancel the order I was told again that there is no guarantee this would be done?! Appauling service
Customer service supposed to available until 7pm. Have been trying for the last 5 minutes and been cut off. Guess nobody wants to take a call 5 minutes before their shift ends!!!!?!
Never received my order, despite several emails to customer services I have never received a single reply
Brilliant service and always greeted with a. Smile
Me and my friends (13) came into the Superdrug in Belfast and we were trying to smell the sprays because we wanted to buy things and they kept staring at us and pointing, they then proceeded to come up and tell us to leave the shop just because we were trying to buy things? This is actually ridiculous, never coming back if they are going to disrespect us just because we are teenagers and that apparently means that we are going to steal, not happy and won’t be coming back
I placed my order on 6th Jan and heard nothing about my order being in store. So this morning I spoke to a lady on chat and she informed me that my parcel should be in-store. I went into store and no parcel then I had to ring customer line to be told they couldn't locate my parcel. Ended up cancelling my order as would take too long for a replacement order. Not a great experience at all.
Same as most customers - disgusting service! ordered items 9 days ago. My order was split in to 2 deliveries. now both been shipped after me chasing but one hasnt been recieved by Hermes? The order they dispatched separately was for 49p! £25 of my order missing somewhere. Been on live chat 3 times, absolutely useless! nothing can be done for another 4 days ??? Delivery was within 7 days not 2 weeks!! Lost a customer as I wont be using again. How a national company can deal with customers like they are is shocking. Carry on and they will end up like most high street stores - in administration. If I could give 0 stars I would!
I bought from the store 3 items on a 30 min delivery,as that was apparently the only option for them to provide me with the goods I was looking for(2 of them birthday presents)The items never arrived I ve been to the shop more than once 8 months pregnant and I still dont have what I paid for!it's been now over a week now that I m in touch with them but they cant be bother to keep the conversation or resolve the issue...I tired of reporting this every day to a customer service agent and by now I'm really stressed with all this situation. I always shop online and this is the worse experience I ever had...!They are useless and with no customer service skills at all..never heard even : I'm sorry for the delay and very time it's a different agent picking the same chat saying will resolve the issue and then you dont hear from them for 2 days...its just unbelievable
Superdrug is rated 3.50 based on 289 reviews