Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Brilliant service and always greeted with a. Smile
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
Me and my friends (13) came into the Superdrug in Belfast and we were trying to smell the sprays because we wanted to buy things and they kept staring at us and pointing, they then proceeded to come up and tell us to leave the shop just because we were trying to buy things? This is actually ridiculous, never coming back if they are going to disrespect us just because we are teenagers and that apparently means that we are going to steal, not happy and won’t be coming back
I placed my order on 6th Jan and heard nothing about my order being in store. So this morning I spoke to a lady on chat and she informed me that my parcel should be in-store. I went into store and no parcel then I had to ring customer line to be told they couldn't locate my parcel. Ended up cancelling my order as would take too long for a replacement order. Not a great experience at all.
Same as most customers - disgusting service! ordered items 9 days ago. My order was split in to 2 deliveries. now both been shipped after me chasing but one hasnt been recieved by Hermes? The order they dispatched separately was for 49p! £25 of my order missing somewhere. Been on live chat 3 times, absolutely useless! nothing can be done for another 4 days ??? Delivery was within 7 days not 2 weeks!! Lost a customer as I wont be using again. How a national company can deal with customers like they are is shocking. Carry on and they will end up like most high street stores - in administration. If I could give 0 stars I would!
I bought from the store 3 items on a 30 min delivery,as that was apparently the only option for them to provide me with the goods I was looking for(2 of them birthday presents)The items never arrived I ve been to the shop more than once 8 months pregnant and I still dont have what I paid for!it's been now over a week now that I m in touch with them but they cant be bother to keep the conversation or resolve the issue...I tired of reporting this every day to a customer service agent and by now I'm really stressed with all this situation. I always shop online and this is the worse experience I ever had...!They are useless and with no customer service skills at all..never heard even : I'm sorry for the delay and very time it's a different agent picking the same chat saying will resolve the issue and then you dont hear from them for 2 days...its just unbelievable
Last bit of shopping few days before Xmas and cannot recommend enough the customer service we received. Looking for a bottle of aftershave and didn’t haven’t a fortune to spend but the young lady behind the counter went out of her way to ensure we knew about all the deals and offers available and happy to offer testers too...absolutely spot on, great service!!
Avoid!! I had a vaccination for my little boy booked at the reading store and arrived 2 mins late, I sat for 5 mins waiting and then they refused to see him, they were extremely rude too! I’ll be going to boots in future...
Waited 9 days for my parcel.... I emailed and got a generic reply.
The parcel finally arrived and its the wrong items??! They have sent me SOMEBODY ELSE'S ORDER. Useless
Waited 10 days for delivery. Not acceptable even at this time of year. Tried ringing with no joy emailed and got a generic reply. Terrible service will not use or shop again with you. Also just to rub salt in the wound you sent me an email asking me to review my purchase but I hadn't even received It!!! Shocking don't buy from them go elsewhere!!!
Items ordered, but 6 days later still no response, so cancelled, but of course Superdrug had already taken the money, although they cannot supply the goods. I received a very cold e-mail, asking for all the details already sent - still awaiting my money back!!!
Literally unbelievable. Got a lip tint and got back home to realize that it was empty. EMPTY?! I tried calling the store and they didn't pick up. Why would you put empty makeup items in store?! Come on man.
Review of shop in Hythe SO45 6AG.
I would rather drive 30min and shop elsewhere rather than shop in this store due to one individual who has zero customer service nor politeness skills. I have filled an official complaint about the tall, probably oldest working woman there, slightly tanned brunette who is always for some reason incredibly rude and quite aggressive.
Absolutely awful customer service provided to me by the same woman for the last 3 years, today I have had enough and filled an official complaint. It is the tall, older brunette, lightly tan that has a zero customer service and politeness skills, rude and arrogant.
I have had a loyalty card with Superdrug for ages and never really had a problem....until today.
I d's at the White Rose store in Leeds and after making a considerable purchase...i handed my card to my daughter a she made her purchase. Unfortunately at the that point the very loud ignorant shop assistant announced..."You can't do that"...let her use your card. I explained "her"...was actually my daughter and we had always used the same card and no other assistant had ever commented on it....( I have also got a Debenhams and Boots loyalty card that we both share.
She was adamant...snd then when i asked her for head office number she told me she didn't have it.
Superdrug you really should train your staff not to be ignorant to your customers....Boots is less that 60 seconds walk away...
WORST customer service I've had in a long time
I complained via email on 6th Nov after booking and paying for 2 x flu jabs, we arrived on the arranged date only to find there was no-one available to provide the jabs as the Pharmacist hadn’t turned up, I asked why they hadn’t called us to rearrange and save us driving c15 miles and paying for parking and the response was ‘ oh we didn’t check the diary!!’ So i emailed the complaints team who then responded to say they had passed this to the area manager (for Truro Cornwall) and here we are 4 weeks and 3 emails later with no response. Extremely poor Superdrug!!!
I spent around 100 Euros to buy 4 perfumes on their website three months ago, unfortunately I didn't receive any of the parcels, according to Anpost the parcels have been returned to superdrug, but they won't admit it and are being really unhelpful with the whole situation.
Tried ordering from website, i live in a new build so my postcode wouldn't show called them to order of the phone they said its not possible, found the same product on amazon so bought it there, shocking service will not use again
Superdrug is rated 3.59 based on 276 reviews