Wish Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"it does not deserve the one star,they take your money,u will never got ur item or your money back,adding to that they are worst customer service ever"
Are you Wish? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Paid £2 for a product that did not arrive, reported it and only received 40p back. I know it’s not much money but is surely against statutory rights. I will not buy anything else."
"I made the mistake of ordering a lot of items at once. Most of what I received was complete junk - I would have gotten better quality at the dollar store. Also, 3 items never showed up despite showing tracking info that they'd come into the U.S. Because they been delayed, I waited to report them being lost (tracking info said they were coming) and by the time I did, the refund window had closed. Shame on this company. They'll never get another penny from me."
"I heard good things about wish from coworkers who use the app who have purchased home decor items and some accessories. I decided to order some clothes for my daughter. Big mistake, glad it was cheap but you get what you pay for. She wore each outfit one time and they were falling apart and fading. Complete junk! I would not recommend!"
"Es pésimo compre varios cosas en wish algunas son bien y otras son de baja calidad, otras no me llegaron y otras enviaron algo totalmente difente a lo que promocionan, nadie responde por el dinero pues dicen qué hay que hablar con usps y dar el numero de envío pero no se sabe cual es peor ya que en USPS No dan razon de el pedido, no se que hacer, es frustrante."
"I bought more than 5 shirts and dresses They are all crappy and cheap qualities I don’t want to give one star even Abd horible return policy"
"It took 39 days for items to arrive. The fleece material is very thin and cheap looking. I ordered large size and was barely able to put it on (way too small). Size ran two sizes small. Will NOT order again!"
"I will absolutely never use wish again for any purchases. This has been the most ridiculous experience I've ever had with a vendor. I still do not have the product i ordered and still have no idea when it will show up. This item was supposed to be delivered by 12-15-18. Your customer service is completely worthless as i have received what looks to me like automated responses (which have no information and are vague at best) every time i have inquired about where my item is. Thanks but no thanks, waste of my time for sure. I'll be sure to let everyone i talk with know not to waste their time with wish."
"I hate that it’s become very miss leading the Advertise a price once you press by it goes up to 4 to 5 dollars and shipping goes up also which is very bad business misleading people like that"
"I did not receive my goods. Beware of scam ! Order ID: 5c1750d68a727d52a08df0a7"
"I cant speak highly enough about wish. I am very impressed by their customer service. I had a problems with my purchase and I have been quickly refunded, without any problems. Wish are well organised and they respond to your questions promptly. I highly recommend Wish AAA+++"
"I ordered items in October that I still have not received and wish refuses to refund my money. This site will not be responsible for lost items. So I suggest you don’t order from them unless you just like giving away money"
"My experience with Wish was horrible. I purchased several items at one time from their website. I did receive everything except one item, even though it took about a month to get them. One item doesn't look like it will ever arrive as they just keep pushing the arrival date forward and it's been two months now. The clothes are decent quality so no complaints there. My complaint is this: about two weeks after I placed my orders, someone hacked into my account and placed additional orders. My credit card was charged. When I discovered it, I notified Wish and they locked down my account and removed my financial information. They told me they would refund the money back into my account. They did lock down my account and as far as I can tell they removed my financial information but I have no way to verify that. They never refunded the money back into my account. What they did instead was give me 'Wish Cash.' So, the refund can only be used to purchase more Wish product. When I went to use the Wish Cash, since they locked down my account, I cant make any purchases. I tried to contact Wish via email and I keep getting the same generic response and nothing is done. So, my account was hacked by someone in Russia, they used my credit card to buy a bunch of stuff, Wish refunded the money into a hacked account that I am unable to access. I strongly recommend that you do not use Wish. I got some stuff that I ordered but it is not worth compromising your financial information and you really don't know which stuff you will get and which will never show up."
"DO NOT USE THIS SITE. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I NEVER RECIEVED MY ITEM. I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND THEY DANCED AROUND THE ISSUE. THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
"I bought jewelry and a few other items. Sad to say, almost all of the jewelry arrived damaged due to very poor packaging - bent earring posts, etc. The other problem is the item you see on Wish is the original item and what you get is a replicated item. The quality of most of these items is just sad. Poor finish. Low quality metal causing green skin! Some of the items were ok, but incomplete. I bought a facial wax warmer for $17.00 and it didn't have any wax or sticks to apply it, even though the box and the picture showed those items included. I also bought a shirt - I bought size 5x, which should have fit based on their description, but it was more like a size 18. But the quality was actually quite nice. Sad that it didn't fit. Wish is hit or miss. I'll move on."
"I agree with all the bad comments ! I ordered all these dresses and tops ,They all look good on the pictures and when i got all my orders, they all look ugly and freaking cheap materials .My gosh i paid almost $200 and i am very disappointed .Please do not order on this site !!!"
"I have had good and bad experiences with Wish. Good; The Viking brooches and pins I ordered were of much better quality than I expected. I ordered a pair of leather shoes that I love, and will be reording them in another color. Ok; I recieved a pair of adorable boots. The problem...they were red instead of brown. Wish refunded me in 48 hours and let us keep the red pair. They are leather and my daughter is trying to dye them black. Bad; I will never order anything made of fabric from them again. The sizes run extremely small on most garments...even those with "American Sizing." The fabric is never what they state it is...I ordered 3 "Wool Capes" and 2 "Linen Dresses." They were all polyester. I didn't bother to return them, but donated them instead. I hope this review helps. I will be ordering from them again, just carefully and nothing made out of fabric!"
"Do not order. I repeat do not order. You’ll never get your product. When you do it is cheap Chinese made. Cheap to buy. Yes. Will you be disappointed. Yes."
"Shipping is "from the SLOW boat from China", LITERALLY. Ordering something in the middle of December for a late January or early February receive date is WAY too long. The SD memory cards I ordered were ALL faulty. The 'given gigabytes' weren't there, just a 4 gig card that was hijacked to read more, but won't hold the amount of memory assigned to it. UGH. So, waiting for over 2 months for "bad SD cards is just stupid"...........LIVE AND LEARN!"
"I reached out numerous times to this 'company' and they have ignored me. A seller is illegally selling my copyrighted product and they are allowing him. They refuse to even acknowledge my messages and haven't even responded to a BBB complaint I had to file. With threats of legal action, they still ignore and continue to profit off the illegal sale of my product."
Wish is rated 1.59 based on 419 reviews