Wish Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Wish

How would you rate Wish ?

(optional)

"I really enjoyed the selection and the site was super easy to browse through. I’ve bought many items in the last 6 months. I always get compliments on this iPhone case with a panda."
"Wish has been amazing for buying affordable clothes and toys for my puppy. Especially when all the other costs for pets can add up, it's great to be able to save on Wish. The prices are great, so I can get tons of fun outfits."
"I found what I wanted in a really timely manner and was able to quickly make a purchase for a very reasonable price!"
"I've ordered extensively from Wish in the past couple of months and have been satisfied with all the products. I got some portable battery packs for myself and my parents at a fraction of the retail cost. All the electronics and phone gadgets are good deals. Also, it's great that I can pay with PayPal."
"First used Wish last year when I bought a few fidget spinners for my coworkers at $1 each. They have the lowest prices for things you don’t really mind waiting 2 week delivery for."
"I ordered a bluetooth fitness tracker for my daughter for Christmas. It was only $10, but I was amazed by the quality. Such a great buy! There are a lot of merchants selling similar products on Wish (since it’s a marketplace), so be sure to read other customers reviews to find the best options!"
"Bought a pair of ski goggles from Wish for $12, which was a lot cheaper than similar goggles I was looking at on other sites. They arrived a few days early and work pretty well. Very happy with my purchase and recommend Wish to others."
"Ordered a carrying pack for my switch. It was half the retail price and exactly what I needed. Perfect."
"Wish has a lot of really cool products that I haven't seen in stores before. I love the selection. I love pirates of the Caribbean movies and I noticed they sold a replica coin from the first movie. It was awesome quality and it looked just like it was in the movie."
""Very happy with my recent purchase of mermaid makeup brushes. I've bought quite a few items from Wish now and the only time i had an issue, their customer service was very helpful. Prices are great and I will continue to shop there!"
"REALLY PEOPLE? REALLY? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU THINK YOUR ACTUALLY GOING TO GET SOMETHING AS CHEAP AND OF DECENT QUAULITY THAT THEY SELL HERE. IT'S ALL TRASH. CHEAP JUNK."
"I've been shopping on Wish for years... they have the best, lowest prices of all online shopping sites. When I see a cool product advertised on Facebook or on TV, I always check Wish first to see if they have it for cheaper (almost always, it's a yes!) Wish is great for essentials like electronics and cookware, but also great for fun things like unique phone cases or gag gifts. Just remember that shipping takes awhile, so don't buy anything that you'll for sure need within 2 weeks."
"Wish is my go to shopping site for everything. I love buying kitchen ware and cute phone accessories. Their customer service is great, they’re pretty good and responsive. Not really sure why so many people are upset about it, you honestly get what you pay for."
"I love Wish! I always get my packages earlier than expected which is nice considering a lot of them come from overseas. But a lot come from the US too like some stuff I used to get from Amazon, I get from Wish now because it's the same store. But with Wish it's cheaper and I can use my promo codes. I'd recommend buying stationery, knick knack type gifts, and cute trendy clothes you want to try out without spending tons of money on."
"Lousy product, long shipping. Not easy to return."
"Ordered three items first week of december, 2 of them have arrived and neither is anything like the picture of what I purchased. Ordered 2 jackets in a mans 2x, neither one will fit my daughter who wears a medium. Materials are cheap, and they smell like kerosene. I also ordered a took kit for one of my guns, it is now late January, and still have not received it. Will NEVER do business with them again. I should have stayed with the old adage "if it sounds to good to be true.......""
"The first (and last) time I used Wish, I ordered a few different items from two different sellers. From the first seller, one of the items was missing from the package, and the items I did actually receive were counterfeit. After attempting to contact customer service several times regarding the issues, I finally received a reply that made little sense (I’m assuming the person that wrote it did not speak English very well) and did not even acknowledge the part about the missing item. I ended up getting a refund for only one out of the six items that were delivered (there were supposed to be seven) for the “inconvenience” of them being counterfeit, and it was on the cheapest item and did not include a refund for the shipping. The missing item was never acknowledged or refunded and after several more attempts to contact customer service regarding the item with no reply, I finally gave up and cut my losses. On an additional note, I find it absurd that there was an individual shipping cost on each of the items that cost as much as the item itself, when all of the items came in one shipment. I must have paid at least 5 times the actual cost to ship my very lightweight items in one shipment. As for the second seller that I ordered two items from, I waited and waited to receive until I all but forgot about the order. Several months after the order was placed, it came to my mind that I had never received them. I went to my order history, where it clearly showed on the tracking that they were never delivered. I then went to the request refund link and chose the reason “item not received,” however when I attempted to submit the request, I received an auto-reply that I was unable to receive a refund on “items that were delivered more than 30 days ago.” Obviously this made no sense as their own system showed that the item was never delivered! So I was forced to go through the “message customer service” option again, explaining to them what they should already be aware of, that I never received the items after waiting several months, and, of course, just want a refund that is rightly due back to me. God knows when, or if, I will ever hear back from customer service or receive my refund. The only thing I am sure of, is that I will never purchase another item from Wish again."
Asmaa Agarnouz
"the price not bad"
"It's got everything on there site. Plus they have a free giveaway. But it's hard to win cause when I get notify it's over and everything is gone. You have to stay on it and be quick."
"I'd give a zero if I could. Pictures do not represent actual product. They give a guaranteed shipping date 6 WEEKS away and still don't make it, they just keep moving the anticipated arrival date back and back. I've paid for 7 items over 7 weeks ago that ive yet to receive. No customer support no direct contact or phone number. Return process is an absolute hassle hoping u'll give up and keep their shitty product. Stay away from this company I'm now contacting legal support to retrieve my 7 paid items I haven't received they keep moving the date back it's been 49 days and now they say if I don't get product in next 30 days THIRTY ON TOP OF 49 CONTACT THEM. WHAT A JOKE 79 DAYS FOR A $2 PRODUCT THAT WAS FALSELY REPRESENTED WITH A FRAUDULENT PICTURE"
Wish is rated 3.05 based on 64 reviews