Wish Reviews

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

28% of reviewers recommend Wish
1 New Reviews Written
2 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM
Over a month
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Wish ?

"My refund. They say that there system reads it gave me my refund. But all I received is $10.00. Of my refund. They still refuse to give me the rest of the money."
"I ordered $60.00 worth of items. The earrings were fine, but I ordered three things that were not delivered. This is the last time I will use this site"
"Placed an order for a watch on promotion. Figured I would test the company with an inexpensive item... Good thing I did, IT NEVER SHOWED UP. They only offer Wish credit (To purchase something else that will not show up???) Easy to order, easy to pay. Once they have your money that's all that count to them. Customer service is just an automated chat with very limited options that offer no help or solution. Wish I didn't use WISH!"
"After reviewing my order and submitting, Wish added additional charges to shipping that I had not authorized. I Immediately tried to cancel the order and you CANNOT do it. I have sent several requests to cancel. Wish keeps sending me notices that they are processing my order. Deceitful practice! I’m done!"
"Very strange business model given how well protected we are in the U.S. from scams - unless you are very gullible. Ordering small items, such as a micro SD card is a perfect example of the nonsense you get from Wish. An item may cost $2 however the shipping may set you back $7. I you want 4 of the same item from the same merchant, in the same order, then shipping is 4 times the cost of a single item even though the shipping and handling for the supplier increases minimally or not at all. That has all the signs of a fleecing, not so much a scam. In a scam, you usually don't know what you're actually paying, how much and for what, since there deception involved. Here it's just a matter of bending over and getting the shaft you chose."
"You will probably not receive your product, and you will most likely have problems with refunds. My last case took almost 10 e-mails, I kept getting copy-paste replies, and no luck yet. Bye, Wish."
"Have been blacklisted due to asking for too many refunds. So companies are allowed to not send their products. But keep your money. DISGRACEFUL"
"although my items were 95p each...shipping was £11, i only ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses!!"
"Nothing but a Ripp off !!! Almost every second Item is a false advertisement or really cheap. All their Jewelry is nothing but Bubble Gum machine stuff, You never get what you ordered or Items just don't show up. They even sell you stuff that is wrongly put together string you along when you want to return it or refuse your refunds. DO NOT MATCH SIZING CHARTS at least 50% of the time. I would not recommend to use this service, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY."
"Pay attention!!!! After ordering you can no longer cancel the order via the account. If you send a message via whatsapp you will never be responded to. If you sent an email, you will receive a reply within 24 hours and of course you will be late to cancel. You will receive an answer order. The general condition states that you still have 8 hours after ordering to cancel the order. You also understand if wish leaves the option away in the account and does not respond to whatsapp and only respond to email after 24 hours, that you are late."
"Shipped items to MY EMAIL ADDRESS!! Coat was delivered to some other random home and had to be recovered from random people. Then they tried to charge me for items that were RETURNED TO THEIR COMPANY because the post office couldn't obviously deliver to an email. ORDERED LAST JANUARY & STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ITEMS I WAS CHARGED FOR! HUGE HASSLE . SHOPPING NIGHTMARE."
"Was sent the wrong item. Initially wish offered a full refund but the following day e-mailed me again to say they would not now honor their promise of a refund. So after a day they have come up with some pathetic excuse not to refund me to save them all the time and effect to put things right because it's far to much trouble for them. They must be making millions upon millions of dollars doing this. It's criminal they can without any come backs carry on like this. It's almost like Legalized Criminality and no official body brings them to book. I'm now going to escalate this matter with PayPal and hopefully get some form of justice. Finally : Read all the different review websites on Wish.Com and you will see for yourselves how corrupt they are. It's a Diabolical Disgrace they can continue scamming people out of their hard earned cash......"
"Shirty service, half of the stuff never arrives when they promise, other items are shipped poorly and arrive damaged, TERRIBLE customer service items DO NOT MATCH SIZING CHARTS at least 50% of the time. I would not recommend IF you use this service, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!! don't waste your time with the customer support when your order arrives wrong, call your credit card company to have them handle it, they are all morons at wish and thieves."
"I received an empty package for an item that I ordered and after trying to prove it by sending pics of the package inside and out, they refused to refund me. They basically said I lying because the weight printed on the package was correct so therefore I received it. Couldn't believe how I was being treated after spending hundreds of dollars on purchases. I ended up deleting my account and the app. Terrible customer service!!"
"Nicha Sep 18, 18:10 IST Hi , I placed orders on 27/06/2018, up to this day I never received anything . I need a refund , not in wish cash …. How can I order more items when I never received any of those I ordered before? I need my money back in my account please for all the items that I ordered."
"Hate that The customer has to pay shipping cost for every item"
"Took my money and never got my stuff. Horrible That's called theft"
"Ordered a ring, sent wrong size, gave away. Ordered shoes size 9, waited forever to get a size 7. Wish I had never tried wish...buyer beware"
"Every item I ordered was junk not even close to the pictures."
"I received a discount code that said get 20% off your next purchase. When I entered the code on my $150.00 purchase the cost was discounted $7.95 that is clearly not 20% . When I contacted customer service I was told “oh you can get from 1% to 20 % off” Now the discount clearly said 20% off your next purchases ,the words “ up to 20%” were not on the discount code . When I told customer service this their reply was to tell me they appreciate my feedback and will pass it on! So their “ discount codes are a BIG RIP OFF !!"
Wish is rated 2.19 based on 128 reviews