Wish Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 13th April 2022
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
I have tried wish several times as the photos and descriptions were enticing. All items except one pair of shoes were as described. The fabrics are synthetic thi look like quality in the photos. Thd colours aren’t the same as well as the lack of quality. Biggest scam of all time.
Refunded an item in no time. Rest of items ordered are good.
Bunch of scammers! i order products; i got some garbage and not able to return or get my money back! very disappointed.
Item was not down properly around the button and was too small. The company refused to give me a refund. So I ended my account with wish
They list some products free or for cheap it's not real what a shame or what a scam,I'm disappointed .
I think Wish are very crafty indeed with there misleading advertising.Ordered a set of darts for our new dart board.The picture shows 3 darts in other words as you would expect for a normal set of 3darts.It gives you the option of course of how many you want to order so I ordered in my mind 1 set of darts(IE 3 darts).Low and behold what turns up just a single dart.About as much use as a chocolate fire guard.Shocking misleading advertising in my opinion.So no I won't be using Wish again and recommend other people follow suit😤.
There is a lot of new sellers they are showing unbelievable price that make me feel that is a scam I. I went deeper and easy I can say that is the case the store adresse is wrong and people are ordering more and more .try to contact wish but only bot ….
Wish do not refund our money from a returned merchandize.
There needs to be a easier way to talk to someone. When a question or answer is needed I spent hours trying to have a addres from your people I may never order again!!
i ordered 3 items only 2 turned up; this did take over a month. I had an email saying all items were delevered. The two items that did turn up. The item missing was a bunion strap. The other two were a storage box and shelf. both which were so bad quality i put them in the bin, NEVER AGAIN will i use wish.
Hi everyone o would like let you know and be careful I have spend and lost it at the same time £80 because none one doesn't bother about my case and my delivery Stupid and incompetence Not recommended
Wish is another awful Chinese site. They advertise cheap price so people purchase the item, one the number of sales go up, they cancel your purchase and refund your money. Stay away.
I got a pop-up somewhere showing a really cute pair of boots. Tried to buy it just online but it seemed like I had to install the app so I did. Just looking at the boots it had a price of Canadian dollars $2.81. but once you enter your size and color suddenly the price is $29 plus $8 shipping . I checked and all the prices for any color of any size are $29. So the price shown where I started shopping is just plain bait and switch. I did not order the boots and I will uninstall the app.
What a rip off. They send the wrong items, then it is up to you to send back for a refund without original postage. I bet they put the wrong stuff in the right bag/box just to get rid of stuff. Then it makes no sense to send back. The offer of a refund keeps them inside the law. BIG SCAM. AVOID.
Beware NO!
1st of all note that all the reviews on the Wish site are fake reviews. Why do they all have 🇺🇸 and did you notice there is not 1 bad review🤔 That is because they are writing the reviews themselves. I ordered over $300 worth of merch and it was all usless. Cheap material and poorly constructed.
TO ALL SCAMMED BY WISH. If you used a credit card, contact your issuer and raise a CHARGEBACK dispute. If you can’t get the money from WISH your bank will get the money for you.
You made it a bad experience you sent my wish list I did not order and i had nonsufficient funds. Don't want any of the over 25 orders sent. Help please.
Bought a mobile compressor rechargeable bike pump. In June 2020, worked great until April 2021. Just stopped working. Supplied all the information “WISH” Customer Support Assistant requested photographs description etc. Contacted Seller, who after a while agreed on full refund. Informed the None co operative Customer Support. Who asked me to raise another Customer Support ticket which I did, and still daily after four months of trying to get my money back. And guess what it’s same reply from them follow Customer Support Assistant guidance. 32 agents later still nothing, we’ll not really just keep going round and round in circles .
I wished read all your comments before I bought an items at WISH. Its my first time ordered last night and it's a big mistake should not order why because of the following: 1.) It's a scam fooling you in the price in your cart that is what you pay but when you enter your shipping address and credit card and hit enter to process the payment you will be shocked if you are unlucky like me instead I will pay only $59.00 they charged me $234.16. It's a lie and scam charging me in the amount not what it shown in my cart to pay when I place the order without my consent. Its a nightmare and don't want you to experience so pls be careful before you enter your card make sure you take a screen shot in the amount you have to pay in your cart they are very fast so don't blink. 2.) Poor customer service- No telephone number I have to call you have to work chatting with them and they will give you an option to select until you stress. Thank God i dont believe in stress. Yes they are very fast to answer your email and chat group but their answer is not what you want to hear. They will say they cannot cancel your order and if you get lucky if the price only $0.50 cents yes they can cancel it but if your price higher of what you don't agree you cannot cancel it you have to wait to deliver the item and you will return it so waiting for my order to arrive so I can return it hopefully and get my refund. 3.) There is a time limit so be careful on the time clicking in your cart I believed when the time expired your amount will go the regular price so watch out in your cart don't place order if have only few mins left or else you will be shock in your amount to pay it's not gonna be the same price what you expect. This online Wish could be better if they provide customer service to talk too on time when you place order and honest on pricing but they don't it's a FRAUD.
Wish is rated 1.24 based on 3,640 reviews