Adore By Priyanka Reviews

Based on 5,231 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Divya Malhotra
Adore By Priyanka 5 star review on 29th March 2024
Divya Malhotra
Low quality
I can’t believe how far Adore by Priyanka has come ! The designs the variety and amazing team. I will always come back and I always look forward to new collections.
Nice collection of jewellery
The product designs are awesome.But earrings post part is got broken easily.
Wow
Always love Adore by Priyanka, lovely Jewelleries…. Very neat and unique work, they delivery of the jewellery is also very touching as we get a Cadbury… kuch metha ho jaye… love ❤️
👍👍
Really impressed with the quality of products.
Loved the products 😍
Excellent products. Such lovely collections. BEAUTIFUL is an understatement.
I had eye on one particular earring from the adore and it was always out of stock. Finally got a hand on it, absolutely loved it. its lightweight And preety.
Here's a review for a jewelry shop incorporating the specified points: --- I am a regular customer of Adore by Priyanka and I am extremely happy with my experience! The quality and design of the pieces are simply outstanding, far exceeding my expectations. Every detail is meticulously crafted, showcasing exceptional artistry and craftsmanship. Additionally, the delivery was incredibly quick. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my order arrived, well-packaged and in perfect condition. The whole process was smooth and efficient. As a happy customer, I highly recommend Adore by Priyanka to anyone looking for high-quality, beautifully designed jewelry. I will definitely be returning for more in the future!
I always loved jewellery, But never purchased in a hurry! Since I have seen ‘Adore’, Cannot resist buying more and more! The designs are refreshing Prices are encouraging!
Felt the metal used was too yellow
Great pieces, thankyou 🙂
Very happy with the items I ordered
Beautiful collection ❤️
I bought 5 bracelets and a kundan chain really all were wow wow wow and I highly recommend this site to purchase accessories and price really affordable.It gave me and my daughter adorable look.Thank you Adore priyanka
Unique elegant and classy!!!
Excellent collection, on time and lovely packed delivery !
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 5,231 reviews