Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Yorkshire Care Equipment

+441423799960

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

How would you rate Yorkshire Care Equipment?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr & Mrs Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Replacement goods not available but research found one left in the factory and I am grateful for the effort made to help us."
"We were on holidays in Yorkshire and we needed to hire a wheelchair after our son had an accident. Yorkshire Care Equipment couldn't have been more helpful to us. We are very grateful - the wheelchair enabled our family to get out and about on our holiday. Thank you for trusting us to return it. We were very impressed with this firm. :-)"
"I'm a quadriplegic driver and needed a new 'drive from' powerchair. John Hulbert and his back-up team couldn't have been more accomodating to my exacting demands. John listened carefully to my requirements and did a lot of work seeking out and then bringing to my home a suitable variety of chairs for me to try out 'in situ', something especially useful in that this enabled me to test the chairs under precisely the conditions I needed it for. He then made all the adjustments needed to provide the complete article."
Sandra & Brad Walker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and friendly assistance for all our enquirers and purchases. Very good follow up service and advice."
Clare Kinsman
Verified Buyer
"purchase not yet received - 6 week wait - so unable to really comment at this stage"
Lynne Mosher
Verified Buyer
"Yorkshire Care have always responded quickly and efficiently to any request made of them and I believe that patient care is very important to the service that they supply."
"We are very pleased with the ramp built at the front of the house. Both the design and the workmanship were excellent. Highly professional and prompt service"
Anne Claire Winfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service as per usual. I always recommend Yorkshire Care to other people! Yorkshire Care have looked after me for many years and people should learn about them from other service providers."
Martyn Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, could not have been more helpful, thank you."
Mr Chris Foster
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and attentive knowledgeable service."
Phil Stacey
Verified Buyer
"very professional sales team very helpful in arranging at short notice and paperwork came through in a timely fashion"
Wendy McEwan
Verified Buyer
"Have been a customer on behalf of my mum for a number of years. Always so helpful , fast and efficient service, no problem can't be solved-brilliant ! Thank you to all the staff especially George and Jared."
Wendy Lawton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from David. Knowledgeable, polite, helpful but not pushy. Thank you."
"Caring service"
Gordon Coupland (dad)
Verified Buyer
"Came good at the end,but it was a treck to get there. thanks Gordon Coupland."
Hello Mr Coupland
I understand that we have resolved your issue but I sincerely apologise it took longer to get there than it should have done. Since this incident
we have implemented changes within the administration team which should stop an instance of this nature happening again.
All the best from George & the Yorkshire Care Team.
"Reception very good, problem solved quickly and reasonably. Many thanks."
Susan Hill
Verified Buyer
"Yorkshire Care Equipment are very good at bring together idea’s taylor made for your needs."
Mr And Mrs Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I M totally satisfied with the service we received. We were treated with courtesy and and were included in all stages of our alterations and as we also bought a motorised chair for my husband ,everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. Can’t speak too highly of Yorkshire Care.."
"On the whole very good service."
"Most helpful and well informed."
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.76 based on 76 reviews