Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Yorkshire Care Equipment

+441423799960

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

How would you rate Yorkshire Care Equipment ?

"Picked up a wheelchair to use while on a short break in Harrogate. Staff very helpful. The only problem I had was that they were closed on the Sunday."
"All very satisfactory."
"A very helpful service, and very friendly thankyou"
"Can’t praise them enough. Everyone I dealt with have been polite, knowledgeable, very helpful. A special mention and thanks to Padraig for seeing my order through and putting up with me."
"overall good service"
"Excellent service, the staff made a real effort to ensure that the equipment required was delivered within 24 hours of the order due to the needs of the client. Would not hesitate to use again."
"I took my elderly Mum to purchase a wheelchair. We were helped by a very patient assistant who listened to our requirements and was attentive to Mum’s needs, not hurrying her at all. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service and rep knowledge."
"Delighted with help and knowledge"
"Excellently and friendly service."
"Equipment was delivered for my friend at short notice and in an efficient way. Gordan has been most helpful in finding a solution regarding the most suitable chair."
"Great service from Gary at Harrogate, my second wheelchair purchase from them, very smooth and easy as it should be"
"Excellent service"
"I have always found Yorkshire Care Equipment's employees to be helpful and considerate."
"The chair is great... only had it a few days and im seeing the benefits already. Well done."
"Excellent service and fantastic product. Couldnt ask for more."
"Excellent service. Knowledgable staff. Very patient and accommodating."
"Lovely people to deal with - helpful, patient and knowledgeable."
"Fantastic service"
"Very helpful staff and got exactly what I needed, would definitely recommend and will come back"
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.79 based on 145 reviews