Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

+441423799960

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Yorkshire Care Equipment ?

"Highly satisfied with caring and supportive service from all staff"
"Very helpful"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I would recommend Yorkshire Care to anyone who needs mobility help and needs the staff are very helpful. They come with a lot of good advice and help with our needs."
"I have nothing but praise for this company. I use them regularly for equipment every 2 or 3 months when my husband and I travel up to Yorkshire from Kent to a little cottage where we stay in Whitby .. Our equipment has always been delivered before our arrival and duly collected after our return home. The customer service is excellent, the staff are friendly, helpful and respectful of any needs I may have. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending this company to anyone should they ever require their service."
"thank you for your prompt attention to our problem. We nowhave a workable bed and have been shown how to use the controls. David was a very pleasant person and was very thorough in in helping us."
"Picked up a wheelchair to use while on a short break in Harrogate. Staff very helpful. The only problem I had was that they were closed on the Sunday."
"All very satisfactory."
"A very helpful service, and very friendly thankyou"
"Can’t praise them enough. Everyone I dealt with have been polite, knowledgeable, very helpful. A special mention and thanks to Padraig for seeing my order through and putting up with me."
"overall good service"
"Excellent service, the staff made a real effort to ensure that the equipment required was delivered within 24 hours of the order due to the needs of the client. Would not hesitate to use again."
"I took my elderly Mum to purchase a wheelchair. We were helped by a very patient assistant who listened to our requirements and was attentive to Mum’s needs, not hurrying her at all. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service and rep knowledge."
"Delighted with help and knowledge"
"Excellently and friendly service."
"Equipment was delivered for my friend at short notice and in an efficient way. Gordan has been most helpful in finding a solution regarding the most suitable chair."
"Great service from Gary at Harrogate, my second wheelchair purchase from them, very smooth and easy as it should be"
"Excellent service"
"I have always found Yorkshire Care Equipment's employees to be helpful and considerate."
"The chair is great... only had it a few days and im seeing the benefits already. Well done."
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.79 based on 150 reviews