Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

"Very helpful"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very helpfuk"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service & value for money with prompt delivery. Would recommend."
"I can’t speak too highly about the excellent care and prompt attention to all my dealings with Yorkshire Care. I would recommend them wholeheartedly."
"Very quick and helpful."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly and helpful advice"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
"Helpful member of staff. David"
"Verygood thanks hg32nz"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very informative and listened to our requirements . Gave advice and suggestions without being overly persuasive. Thankyou"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We were well received by a staff who 'knew their stuff'. We were not hurried or pressured in any way. The showroom is large, light and uncluttered. Plenty of parking space and room outside to try the chairs."
"My first encounter with the Raizer was with a " first responder" when my husband fell. I could hardly believe such a piece of equipment could work so well. My husband is very disabled , 6ft and approx 13 st. It has been a bit of a struggle in the past . The next day I ' phoned the firm to see if we could buy one. Within a few minutes I was connected ,and given a great deal of time and information. It was possible to buy one, which was delivered within a few days,and then Mr Mike Hammond arrived and we had a personal demonstration . My sons came down from the North West Coast of Scotland ,my Granddaughter a nurse, my neighbour also a nurse,who is doing a post graduate course, all were here for 9.30 am. Wewere very impressed by the help we received from Mr Hammond his patience and time spent with us was greatly appreciated. Thank you to all the team in the South, Ruth \Stuart."
"Helpful and friendly"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Brilliant efficient and friendly staff...thanks particularly to Gary and Steph who I dealt with when arranging hire of a rise and recline chair for my disabled mom whilst holidaying in Yorkshire. Would highly recommend."
"Discovers the product we bought was an obsolete model and had been for sometime according to the manufacturer."
Good Morning, Thank you for your review.

Despite the specific Malcolm sandal you purchased being discontinued, I can assure you that they are a brand new pair of shoes which will have just been in our stock since before they were renamed. As we carry such a large stock this can sometimes happen.

Cosyfeet do offer a very similar model which has just been rebranded to the ‘Bingley’ so if you ever wanted to look at these or any other shoes I would be more than happy to get them into our store for you to look at under no obligation.

Trust this makes sense and if you have any queries do not hesitate to get in contact with me directly on 01423 799960

Kind Regards
David Jordan, Retail Showroom Manager
"As always, service was brilliant, extremely sensitive to personal needs, quick and friendlyh"
"Very helpful with advise on my crutches. Needed new ferules and found the perfect ones for me"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful, well informed staff! Oustanding service!!"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic advice given by David looking forward to the visit and assesment thank you so much."
"Great service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service. Thank you"
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.80 based on 231 reviews