Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
"Very informative and helpful"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very efficient with good quality products"
"Excellent and speed6 service"
"Very good experience"
"Excellent company, professional and very experienced and qualified staff"
"We purchased the Raiser chair and we and our appropriate residents couldn't be happier"
"Friendly, efficient and thoughtful."
"The gas strut was not replaced in the end - only the broken end fitting of it . My husband was with the fitter when this was done, and he showed him what had happened. The gas strut was not replaced in the end - only the broken end fitting of it . My husband was with the fitter when this was done, and he showed him what had happened. Very pleased with how comfortable my sister is in the chair now though !"
Many thanks for your review, and I'm very sorry you didn't experience our usual level of service.

From what I understand, this was one of our chairs but had been purchased second hand from someone else. We carried out a service for the chair but the engineer involved (who is no longer with the company) unfortunately didn't notice that there was a problem with the gas strut. A subsequent visit by one of our seating assessors was booked to ensure the chair was set up correctly for the person, which was when the gas strut problem was noticed. This in turn meant that we couldn't finalise setup until the gas strut was fitted by another engineer.

So all in all, this was certainly a chapter of accidents and not a normal state of affairs, for which we sincerely apologise. We do have very detailed service documents with items to check and service, but in this instance this checklist wasn't followed as it should have been. We are confident this particular issue will not reoccur, and once again are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Many thanks for your understanding and thanks for taking the time to review us.

Kind regards
Tristan
"The chair has made such an improvement to my wife's life. It is extremely comfortable and being able to adapt positions means she is well supported at the sides. Being on wheels cuts out two transfers from chair to wheelchair to bed and vice versa so things are easier for me and our Carers."
"Excellent service delivered with care and dignity."
"Very good service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Brilliant service , wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"Profesional service with a smile😋"
"Good customer service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Wonderful assistance and bespoke crutches."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Having made several large purchases from Yorkshire Care Equipment over the last few years, I have found their staff to be friendly, courteous and helpful. They have gone to extreme lengths to make sure that the products I purchased were appropriate and suitable. Highly recommended."
"Always helpful friendly staff"
"So helpfull"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"My comments can only apply to my initial visit to the showroom. I have placed an order and await delivery and after -sales service.However, I was impressed with the care and attention and the time spent with us by Podraig. I was also impressed with the range of the stock held in-house."
"Good service"