Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
"My powered chair was serviced by Robert and he did an excellent thorough job, what a credit to the company. He also modified a wheelchair that I had bought recently and nothing was too much trouble to ensure it worked well for me and was safe. He is very knowledgeable and technically skilled. Thank you Robert"
"Pleasant and helpful"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great service by knowledgable staff."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 days ago
"I made an enquiry about the Raizer chair. Later that day I was given a choice of demonstration dates, the earliest being a few days away. Steve arrived as arranged, demonstrated the chair, answered all my questions and provided email confirmation the next day. Delivery was by courier 48hrs after placing my order. Minimum fuss, maximum result."
"Excellent knowledge and service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always very helpful in particular David Jordon the manager"
"Zara could not have been more helpful."
"Good service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Competent staff very helpfull"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Delighted to have the Raizer lift up chair, a fabulous product. Delivery was free, gold star. Steve kindly went through a full demonstration twice for my sister and myself, with us role playing career and patient in turns. Gold star."
"I was disappointed with the wet rooms they was notset up for disable people"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good afternoon, thank you for your review, and I believe this review was provided after you visited our showroom.

Just to explain, we do pride ourselves in developing & designing bathrooms which don’t necessarily stand out as a disabled bathroom, so this may be why you thought our display wetrooms weren't setup for disabled people. For example, our showroom display has many hidden features which are specifically designed for somebody with a disability - the sink unit is wheelchair accessible with a recessed hand to help somebody pull themselves closer, the toilet is a wash dry toilet to enable independent living and improve dignity which can be mounted at different heights on installation, the shower area is completely level access with no steps meaning it can be utilised with various shower chair / commodes, strategically placed grab rails are to give somebody reassurance and assistance while showering, and the different bath lifts will lift somebody up and down out of the bath.

Of course we have our own plumber so all of our bathroom jobs are completely bespoke, which means if the user needs more or less assistance then this can be tailored around their specific requirements. Should you wish to discuss do not hesitate to contact me directly and I would be happy to arrange a no obligation home demonstration to discuss your requirements with our bathroom specialist.

Warm Regards,
David Jordan
Retail Showroom Manager
"Helpful."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Fabulous service, thank you."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Superb service. All questions answered by Ralph in smashing detail, with a wonderful smile."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Friendly staff very helpful"
"Good advice"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very happy (as always) with the help & support I was shown. Excellent knowledgeable staff who made every effort to make sure I was happy with my purchase."
"Always professional service"
"Great service"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very hepful and knowledgable"
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.80 based on 261 reviews