Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Yorkshire Care Equipment

+441423799960

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

How would you rate Yorkshire Care Equipment?

(optional)

Colin Lane
Verified Buyer
"prompt attention came out quickly to give an estimate. Stairchair fitted a few weeks after. Neat and tidy job all mess taken away."
Mrs Julie Whitwham
Verified Reviewer
"Yesterday I visited the Harrogate showroom and was looking for a rollator. I was helped by sales specialist Gary who was extremely helpful and spent a long time going through my requirements and I eventually chose the Rollz 2-in-1 rollator/wheelchair which fitted the bill perfectly. This is an amazing product it is strong and comfortable and will be so useful most especially on holidays. I can't thank Gary enough as it is so essential to have knowledgeable help. This company is the best!"
Ian & Trisha Hunter
Unverified Reviewer
"First class excellent service. From our first visit we were made to feel welcome and valued. Products were demonstrated and discussed. David was very knowledgeable and spent time with us to make sure we got the right product and helped us make our decision without any pressure. David went out of his way to ensure we received the E Fix wheelchair before we went away on our holiday, despite a very tight deadline. We were kept informed of the order progress regularly due solely to David’s hard work the wheelchair arrived in plenty of time for our holiday. On collection we were given a full demonstration and are delighted with everything about the chair."
"I use Yorkshire Care Equipment for a lot of my requirements. However on this occasion they performed poorly. I needed to order some spare parts for my wheelchair and had to chase on several ocasions to get these sent to me. When they eventually arrived the order was wrong - fortunately because YCE had sent me double what I had ordered. Never mind, just a chapter of accidents I hope..."
Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate you letting us know. I have investigated your order in detail and I certainly fully agree that our service was unsatisfactory and not up to our usual high standards that we work hard to achieve.

We were unaware that the supplier of the manual wheelchair had packaged your parts along with other parts, so they weren’t booked into our system when they should have been. This should have flagged up during our routine chasing of overdue shipments, but unfortunately in this case instance it wasn’t. I have spoken in detail with the persons involved with your order and will go through more training to ensure systems which are in place are followed so this does not happen again.

As a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you a credit for the parts for your manual wheelchair that you have received, and will contact you to arrange this refund.

Thanks again for your understanding, and we’ll work hard to ensure this does not happen again.

Kind regards
George
"I have found Yorkshire Care to be very professional and delivery and service has been second to none."
"Excellent service . Gary hornsby shawe was extremely helpful Thank you would highly recomend him"
"Very helpful friendly service ."
"Very efficient, kind and helpful. I know that my equipment will be installed at my holiday cottage before I arrive and will be collected after I have left to come home again. Reasonable prices and the staff emulate a confidence that allays any worries you may have about your order. Thank you David Jordan for dealing with my request so promptly!"
Paul, Helen And Megan
Verified Reviewer
"Gary saved the day!!! We wouldn't even consider going anywhere other than Yorkshire Care. With the utmost patience and good humour he managed to sort out our daughters wheelchair back . Provided with the wrong back by a totally different company, Gary acheived in 3 weeks what they couldn't do in 4 months. The difference that this has made to her is enormous, her posture has improved and her pain is much better, so thank you, thank you, thank,you. Oh....and the Firefly has gone down a storm. Superb addition for the wheelchair."
"I phoned to get a replacement bathing cushion. They ordered it and it was ready to collect a few days later."
"Excellent service."
"we visited your company in Harrogate yesterday, 22nd March, and Mr Gary Hornsby-Shawe provided my husband and I with an outstanding service. I have primary progressive MS and he was attentive, knowledgeable, provided us with very helpful information and spent over an hour answering our questions and allowing us to try various suitable options. Thank you so much, we will be back to purchase shortly. Mrs Janet Willis"
"A very friendly and helpful Company, who went the extra mile when helping my husband to select the correct wheelchair. The staff at Yorkshire Care have great expertise in their field and they are also excellent at putting nervous customers (as in my husband's case!) at ease. They did a marvellous job in equipping my husband with the right wheelchair for his needs and have also been extremely kind and helpful to me, too. I would not hesitate to recommend the Company to anyone seeking the best."
Georgie Blanshard
Verified Buyer
"I purchased an electric wheelchair via Yorkshire Care Equipment, and I have recently had its yearly service done by them. Brilliant service on both occasions - the contact I had with them and the visits from them showed real care and kindness, and I always feel they are very approachable and helpful."
Sarah Fleming
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly calm & professional service with very helpful staff who go above & beyond their remit to ensure customers are cared for. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased with the service and attention to detail."
Mary-Jane And Mark Harbottle
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff, good service and excellent coffee! Definitely recommend."
"After my two visits toYorkshire Care i know now how they got their name. The service given to me by Gary was WOW. Thank you Gary. Best Wishes Geoff Hayne"
"I found this man I spoke to was very helpful and polite, most importantly the rental cost was acceptable. Would recommend."
Mr And Mrs Whitham
Verified Buyer
"Bought a brilliant over chair table. Staff as always here so helpful. Many thanks."
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.79 based on 102 reviews