Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy
Quick service and friendly
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely staff. Very helpful and courteous
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 days ago
Great service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 6 days ago
Pleasant helpful non pushy but informative
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 6 days ago
Very positive and friendly
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good prompt service
Always a good experiNce
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service
We can not praise Yorkshire Care Equipment highly enough - we picked them out at random to help set up my mothers property (conversion of cloakroom into full shower room) so that she could get out of hospital and then a care home all during the Coronavirus crisis and lockdown period.
We met with Gordon at the property - he immediately understood my mothers conditions and requirements, came up with plans and costing the next day and reassured us that we could trust them to carry out the building work and adaptations and supply the correct equipment.
We returned home (150 miles away) and left them a key to get on with it - Dave carried out the work within the timescale they indicated - kept us informed of progress and provided photos.
On completion the work was spot on and we were amazed how clean and tidy they had left my mothers home and the standard of the work was beyond our expectations, nothing was too much trouble.
The specialist equipment was delivered on time to allow mum to get back home as quickly as was possible.
We can not thank them enough and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of using them.
Always great service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 months ago
From my initial contact to getting my ramp installed I have been so pleased with the service I’ve received, from John coming to do the quote until Richard came to install the ramp this week. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending this company. Thank you everyone at Yorkshire Care Equipment
Zara was most professional and helpful. 5stars
Very helpful
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 months ago
If it were possible to award six stars Yorkshire Care would be the first in Line. I cannot speak (or write) highly enough of this Company.

The standard of equipment is astonishingly high and the wheelchair custom made for my disabled daughter has changed her life. John Hulbert, whose charm and,for want of a better analogy, "bedside manner" is exceptional and I shall ever remember his kindness and encouragement to someone in a vulnerable situation. This will be part of the experience of the acquisition of what is now a life line for my daughter.

I have contacted the Grand Lodge of England whose charitable arm funded the wheelchair and expressed my eternal gratitude both for the financial support but also to comment on the high quality of both product, performance and efficiency of administration of Yorkshire Care. Their response? "We know"!

I have a grandson who is a spina bifida little fellow and am engaging with Grand Lodge to fund the provision of a custom made car seat at an estimated £1,200.00 plus. Of course, there can only be one supplier. It's always the right thing to choose the best.
Very good staff
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
Spent lots of time getting it right
Really helpful advice.
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
Lots of advice and guidance
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent service and equipment as always from this company
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.82 based on 363 reviews