Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Really delighted with the quick turn around on this specialised piece of equipment that was needed."
"Very helpful, and friendly, helped me get the right mobility chair for my best friend, knowledgeable about all mobility, fast delivery, will definitely use again, and recommend them. Thank you for everything."
"YC is easy to visit by car or bus and stocks good aids for the mildly or very disabled.The staff are kind and helpful"
"Very helpful staff"
"Customer sevice fantastic"
"Very helpful"
"Tidy service!"
"We really appreciate the professional help and advice we can always rely on at Yorkshire Care in Harrogate. The sales team always have lots of time to make sure we choose the right equipment for our needs."
"Very friendly, helpful and informative. Thank you so much"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Gary helped us so much explaining the wheelchairs"
"Exallent servce"
"Very helpful. Nimoressurecselling."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good help from Assistant thankyou"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"none we do not know any other persons with problems like Scott."
"So helpful"
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Salesman very knowageable. Very frienly and nothing to much trouble."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I ordered and paid for two pairs of slippers for my mother. When I hadn’t heard anything, I phoned them up and was told that they hadn’t been despatched but would be sent out that day. A few days later, I discovered that they had still not been despatched and that one of them was out of stock. I was furious as I needed the slippers for my mum in hospital. Yorkshire Care Equipment refunded me and I bought the exact ones from Cosyfeet with overnight delivery! Unfortunately the organisation and efficiency from this company was appalling."
Good afternoon and thank you for the review.

I must apologise for the poor service you received in this instance – it’s very unfortunate how it happened but we are in the process of setting up ecommerce, and we had a developer working on the website that day. It just so happened that just one product (the slippers) was setup with buying online enabled for testing purposes, and this was on the same day you were looking to buy slippers for your mother.

As we were still in early testing stages that day, the stock system integration was not working, the card payment system was switched to testing mode, and order notifications to our customer service team were not set up.

Having said this, we still very much take responsibility for this situation, and apologise for all inconvenience and upset caused. As you mentioned we have already provided a refund, but if you wish to discuss things further then please feel free to give myself a call on 01423 799960.

Apologies once again.

Kind regards
Tristan
"Product was well maintained & in good condition, service very efficient"
"Amazing team, patient, caring and understanding. I cannot praise them enough."
"Excellent patient help and service."
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago