Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

+441423799960

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy
Very good when engineer arrived but there were complications about time of arrival so he was later than expected so was late for my next appointment
Good morning

Thanks for your positive rating, and many apologies for our engineer's late arrival. Usually we do arrive on time, but sometimes calls can overrun if there are complications. Many thanks for your feedback and I'm sure we'll do better next time for you!

Kind regards
Tristan
My original request for a new wheelchair was made in August and we are still awaiting delivery! I appreciate that my daughter has been seen a number of times, however, it does feel like a very long time to wait . . .
Good morning Sheila, and many thanks for your feedback.

As you have mentioned, we have met your daughter a number of times with different wheelchairs, which we have specially ordered in for her to try to ensure we provide the best one for her. We do keep a vast range of demo wheelchairs in stock, but due to your daughter's needs we have had to get different models in from different factories. Obviously this is not a normal situation (as usually we can assess with our own demonstration stock), but in this instance we have had to wait for products to arrive from other people, which we have little control over!

We had go ahead from yourself on 19 November for a bespoke wheelchair, backrest, cushion, calf pad and 4 point belt which we are pushing through for you as quickly as possible. These wheelchairs do have a 6 week lead time as they are tailor made to requirements. Unfortunately, with the Christmas break and factory shutdown we may not be able to get this to your daughter until the new year. However we will keep you updated and will push this through as quickly as we can for you.

We do apologise for the delay but hopefully the above explains it somewhat; the main thing is that we get the right product for your daughter, so we're looking forward to delivering this and setting it up for you!

Kind regards,
George Hulbert
Poor communication and very delayed delivery date of product ordered
Good morning, and many thanks for your comments.

We are sorry you feel we have not communicated we should and that the delivery has been delayed following your order. I've looked into this and we received your order on 6th November and proceeded with manufacturer of this bespoke chair straight away. These chairs have a lead time of 6 weeks, and the Christmas period at the factory is extremely busy as you can imagine! However, we have ensured that you receive this chair before Christmas and have booked to deliver this to you on 19th December.

We hope the client and yourselves will be pleased with the chair that has been made, and look forward to delivering and setting it up next week.

Kind regards,
George
Excellent service from start to finish
Great non-pushy informative advice. Friendly and fully understands difficulties of buying for someone who wants to remain fully independent,,
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
Great customer service as always
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 week ago
On time and efficient
Very good service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Friendly and efficient......plus coffee and a biscuit - bonus
Very good sevice
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Just to say we had 3 lifting chairs serviced yesterday and was done with no problems at all, we had to keep 2 free in case we needed them at any one time and the two men that was doing the work were nothing less than professional and patient throughout. Thank you again.
Friendly warm reception. Great overall service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really helpfull jared waited around for me thank younso much
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy to deal with. Extremely obliging staff who understand disability needs. Thoroughly recommend them.
Please visit Yorkshire Card it is great place if you are looking for that special thing to with mobility. The Staff are great and very helpful
Very efficient communication and very understanding. Slightly let down by the delivery company but I hope that was a one off. Overall satisfactory service.
Hello Edwin

Many thanks for your positive review.

I can only apologise for the experience with the courier company, we use them on a regular basis and generally haven’t had many issues but I understand in this situation it was very frustrating for you so I appreciate your patience with the whole situation. I’ve taken this up with our account manager at the courier firm to try to prevent this from happening in the future.

Glad you are enjoying your new Freedom chair!

Warm Regards,
David Jordan
Retail Showroom Manager
Lovely oblging sales person
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
The wheelchair is very adaptable and looks comfortable. Only just purchased so time will tell.
Friendly and efficient staff
The man who brought me my new mattress was very polite and helpful and the mattress is very comfortable thank you
Yorkshire Care Equipment is rated 4.80 based on 323 reviews