Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy
Val Funnell
Excellent service, excellent communication. It has been as absolute pleasure doing business with Yorkshire Care Equipment. Maxine was incredibly helpful and flexible, going above and beyond in trying to creatively find solutions to my requests regarding a riser recliner for my father. I will certainly come back to YCE for any future requirements.
Bought a Joy Rider electric wheelchair which is light,easy to handle, and easily lifted into car boot.I must commend David Jordan who made the decision to buy very easy with his helpful manner. It was a pleasure to deal with this company. Sheila Cuthbert.
We needed a new 4 wheeler roll-top for my husband.....and needed it quickly as his 3wheeler developed problems. With no way of getting to the shop,we rang Yorkshire Care and received wonderful, caring attention from a delightful lady called Frances. She discussed options and prices and gave us time to think about it ,then we rang back to buy the Server,by Rehasense,and did the paperwork....then Frances absolutely made our day when she said she would deliver it personally on her way home from work! What an amazing kindness......my husband really loves it and is walking so much better with the new walker.....we call it his Rolls Royce! Thank you all so much for your care and attention.
I found Yorkshire Care when searching the Internet for an electric wheelchair for myself. I have rather specific needs. John came to visit with some sample chairs and I was able to find one that would work for me. Once it was delivered it was clear that some adaptions still needed to be made and Yorkshire Care arranged for the technician, Jamie, to visit. He did a superb job in resolving all the issues.
I hired a scooter for our holiday , the service was great but the scooter was dirty .Had to return to the shop to hire another for my husband ., we were given a charger which didn’t work , thankfully we had mine to use as we were staying over an hour away .
Good afternoon Mrs Curtis and many thanks for your feedback. I’m glad that overall you were happy with the service provided but very much apologise for the issues you’ve mentioned. We’ve discussed them as a team and have implemented two additional processes to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Thanks again for making us aware. Kind Regards, David
From first enquiring for a service to be carried out, quote was submitted and job was completed, all within the week - excellent service.
Everything very helpfull
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 3 months ago
David was super extremely helpful the shop was warm and spacious and staff courteous -10/10
Fantastic helpful staff good atmosphere
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 6 months ago
Eefab service
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 6 months ago
Good service; very knowledgeable about the walker products
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent advice and plenty of inside and outside space to try.
Kind and helpful service
Great service and advice
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 8 months ago
Have recently purchased a riser/ recliner settee ,quality is very good and we are delighted it, we highly recommend this company. Mr and Mrs Andrews, Clacton
Always freindly