Yorkshire Care Equipment Reviews

enquiries@yorkshirecare.com

Linkside HouseForest Lane Head

Tell us how Yorkshire Care Equipment made you happy
Val Funnell
I am giving one star that on the basis the lady that I first spoke with on the telephone was very helpful but the unfortunately she had to pass me onto someone else to take my order. My reason for submitting this review is because after expressing the urgency of my need, being told when I could expect delivery and paying on this understanding it was not delivered.
Hello Mr Dines, Apologies that your order was not delivered on Friday, it will be delivered this morning – there was an issue with the engineer’s van being loaded on Friday which meant unfortunately your walker was not loaded, we then attempted to rectify the situation later in the day via one of our other staff taking it but unfortunately, they were unavoidably delayed on another job. Again our apologies for this lapse in our service, and thank you for your understanding. Kind regards Graham Oliver
We ordered a rise recliner chair but found it wasn’t going to be suitable . So we asked for the full refund as the advert said they would. The company pointed us to the small print and then gave us a refund less £300. This was disappointing as up until we decided with their engineer that the chair wasn’t right they had been very good.
Hello and thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear you found the service good, but I'm very sorry you felt disappointed. I've looked into this and one of our seating specialists first came and delivered and set up the chair. He then travelled back to review the chair, at additional cost to ourselves. We then sent a courier to collect the chair after it was deemed not suitable, however collection was refused. We then had to send another engineer to collect on another day. The £300 retained didn't cover the cost of the courier, quite aside from the other three visits made. It's very rare that our Lento chair doesn't work for a client, due to its flexibility, and due to the additional journeys involved on this occasion we did have to recover a small fraction of the costs involved. I trust this helps to explain the additional charge, and thank you for your understanding. Kind regards Tristan
A very professional genuine caring very helpful knowledgeable staff and engineers who are always willing to do there very best to help the customer what ever the issue etc I strongly recommend anyone who needs a mobility scooter to go to them first.
I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with the efficient and swift help I received. Maxine understood immediately that I needed urgent help, my husband having fallen twice in three days. She organised delivery of the Raizer M, which arrived within 24 hours of my conversation with her. She also sent me additional "toptips" which were useful. I would highly recommend the chair as easy to put together and operate. Having the Raizer M has given my husband and me peace of mind that we do not have to rely on outside help. It also means that we don't take up scarce NHS resources, needing an ambulance and trips to A&E. Thank you - fantastic product and the best customer service.
One of the reasons I wanted someone to look at my chair was the noise it is making, but this is still happening, having only had the chair just over 2 years, I feel a little unhappy with the this and anxious
Hello Jennifer, Thanks for your feedback, and apologies for the delay in responding. We will arrange an engineer to attend and look at this further at no extra cost - our aftersales team will be in touch to sort this. Many thanks for your continued business - it's much appreciated. Kind regards Tristan
From my first contact with the lovely Maxine, Richard, and Ben it has been a hassle free experience. I was looking for a chair for my very bad double curvature of my spine from Scoliosis. The older I become the more pain I am in. I had never heard of this company until I saw it on Google,, and read the 5 star reviews. I purchased the wonderful LENTO chair with motorised facilities. Ben came to my home to do a full assessment, bringing along a Lento chair to demonstrate. He listened extremely carefully to my needs/wants/problems. Time was not important, not once did he look at his watch, or look bored. An extremely pleasant, well informed/trained young man. I initially thought they would not deliver to Kent, they did. They never complained when I was ill on the first delivery day, they made a new appointment to deliver again. When my chair finally came, Ben set it up to suit my comfort/needs. It can be adjusted if necessary. I cannot praise this company highly enough, I will be buying from them in future. They operate on the old style customer service which I love. The customer comes first. Some of my friends say I paid a lot of money for this chair. I tell them ''You cannot put a price on comfort. Taking less drugs for pain has to be a plus''. I recommend this company/staff 100%. Especially my Lento chair.
Good price for the bath aid. The bathroom wall needed strengthening and this was completed with no mess, no damage and carried out 100% professionally. The time taken between acceptance of the quote and work done was minimal. My 89 year old mother is delighted that she can now take a bath in complete safety. I highly recommend Yorkshire Care Equipment.
Response to my email within one working day didn’t happen still waiting ,need to make a decision on future purchase.
Brilliant staff and so knowledgeable about the needs of the people they are dealing with , Maxine was a pleasure to talk to and so helpful in guiding me through what we needed . We bought a Raizer M lifting chair brilliant aid , now feel so much safer if my wife falls I can safely get her up from the floor. Thank you so much , will go no were else now .
Really helpful from start to finish. I hired a scooter for the weekend.
Excellent service, excellent communication. It has been as absolute pleasure doing business with Yorkshire Care Equipment. Maxine was incredibly helpful and flexible, going above and beyond in trying to creatively find solutions to my requests regarding a riser recliner for my father. I will certainly come back to YCE for any future requirements.
Bought a Joy Rider electric wheelchair which is light,easy to handle, and easily lifted into car boot.I must commend David Jordan who made the decision to buy very easy with his helpful manner. It was a pleasure to deal with this company. Sheila Cuthbert.
We needed a new 4 wheeler roll-top for my husband.....and needed it quickly as his 3wheeler developed problems. With no way of getting to the shop,we rang Yorkshire Care and received wonderful, caring attention from a delightful lady called Frances. She discussed options and prices and gave us time to think about it ,then we rang back to buy the Server,by Rehasense,and did the paperwork....then Frances absolutely made our day when she said she would deliver it personally on her way home from work! What an amazing kindness......my husband really loves it and is walking so much better with the new walker.....we call it his Rolls Royce! Thank you all so much for your care and attention.
I found Yorkshire Care when searching the Internet for an electric wheelchair for myself. I have rather specific needs. John came to visit with some sample chairs and I was able to find one that would work for me. Once it was delivered it was clear that some adaptions still needed to be made and Yorkshire Care arranged for the technician, Jamie, to visit. He did a superb job in resolving all the issues.
I hired a scooter for our holiday , the service was great but the scooter was dirty .Had to return to the shop to hire another for my husband ., we were given a charger which didn’t work , thankfully we had mine to use as we were staying over an hour away .
Good afternoon Mrs Curtis and many thanks for your feedback. I’m glad that overall you were happy with the service provided but very much apologise for the issues you’ve mentioned. We’ve discussed them as a team and have implemented two additional processes to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Thanks again for making us aware. Kind Regards, David
From first enquiring for a service to be carried out, quote was submitted and job was completed, all within the week - excellent service.
Everything very helpfull
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 10 months ago
David was super extremely helpful the shop was warm and spacious and staff courteous -10/10
Fantastic helpful staff good atmosphere
(Yorkshire Care Equipment - Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago