1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Very fast service
Other than the long waiting time to show up, everything else was outstanding.
The technician was quick and efficient. The time told by the customer service rep was not accurate. If you could communicate a little bit better so we can have an expectation of the time. Especially in situations where time is important. Overall a tremendous experience from beginning to end
Very pleased. Response was fast. Installation was very quickly done Same day delivery.
The technician was 2 hours late due to difficulties with his previous stop, so that was certainly understandable. I had called the customer service number and they had informed me what was going on. I was grateful to speak with someone who was able to keep me updated as to when my technician would be arriving. Once he did arrive he was very quick and courteous. In less than 20 minutes he tested my old battery, removed it and installed the new one with no problem. My car was up and running and I appreciated the convenient service provided by 1-800-Battery. Thank you.
A great experience overall. A bit pricey, but not really for my car's particular battery requirements. When a reschedule needed to occur, Jacob (cust. serv rep) called me personally. The mechanic/tech, Joe Beltran, was absolutely awesome! On time, correct battery for make & model of vehicle, friendly, competent and funny! Thank you!
Easy to deal with although the website could use a few improvements. My only concern was the technician arriving 90 minutes after the scheduled time.
Everything went well and my car battery was changed out promptly. My only critique would be that I set the appt. for 8:30 and he arrived about 9:10. Other than that, my experience was very good. Thanks!
They were very polite and able to correct the situation when the company that was employed to replace my dead battery refused to do the work upon arrival.
Took a few calls and some chatting on-line but the battery is changed and everything is working as it should. Thanks
The service was appropriate and effective. The service provider was 45 minutes later than scheduled.
I really can't evaluate the battery since I haven't driven the SUV. If it works I will like, if it does not last as long then I will be disappointed.
Timely and professional..no complaints
I have a four star rating due to 2 things….the phone call did not work. The recording kept repeating it was a one minute wait even after 30 minutes and me hanging up. Secondly, I have yet to see anything about my 36 month warranty even after the technician said it would come in an email. Other than those two things everything else was perfect. Technician was friendly and helpful, chat person was efficient and courteous, from beginning to end approx 90 minutes. Simple and easy. Would do again
Everything went great except I asked for a 2pm slot and the gentleman didn't get there until 5:30. Those appointment times shouldn't be available if they can't be meet.
Well calling was a bit of an issue recording kept saying your wait time was less than a minute for about 10 minute. And the web site said that the est time was 105 min. But when I checked out est went to 7 hrs. But the the service when I Big Rob showed up was very good
Gerald McMurray (#2) deserves much praise for replacing my battery (on warranty, thank you) very capably and on schedule. Cheers, MJE
Very proficient. at the time I was in most need, there he was, ready to help.
Customer Service excellent. Repair of càr very good. Took a long ride.Enjoyed beening outside. Thanks again. Jane,
Great service. My service person arrived 1 1/2 hours late but otherwise very happy. It was done the same day i called. Thank you!! Ordered service online. Tried phone but took too long waiting for service.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.54 based on 1,230 reviews