1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

They were quick , convenient, and friendly. They do come right away and change your battery on the spot for you. I reccomend them if you are stuck somewhere and do not have jumper cables or have time to wait for roadside assistance. Otherwise they are a bit on the pricey side for just a battery but again your paying for convince and the get you right back on the road.
Everything went well.he pulled the old battery out and put the new one in.
If there's any reason you can't, or don't want to, replace a battery, this is a great source of both the battery and installation. The battery gets tested and if you ordered a battery, you can have it replaced. If your battery just needs a charge, that's all it'll get. Easy. Yeah, I can change out my own battery, but with cold weather and arthritis, do I really want to? It's worth the extra money, which is pretty reasonable.
So fast and easy!
quick and easy, convenient and well priced. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with a dead battery
The visit was great very nice mechanic car is running well now
I have already recommended the service to a friend
It took hours to come as it was so cold outside. I was pleasantly surprised by the mechanic that showed up. So polite and efficient. He wore a mask and was fast.
Prompt, excellent service
From the time I placed the order, they kept me informed of all the details; when the driver would arrive etc. It was safe and the job was done quickly and a big help for someone in a jam.
I really liked the quick service. Great work!
Service tech was excellent. Friendly and helpful.
The person was helpful and nice.
Great Fast Service
I needed help right away. Coldest day this year. It was four hours from first contact to finished installation, and I stayed inside most of the time. Bigg Rob was the man who came to my place and installed the battery. I was very satisfied. When I placed the order, I accidently ordered two batteries. Your customer service team fixed my charges.
I was very happy with the service I received! The technician was amazing and went above and beyond by changing the battery in 7 feet of snow! I highly recommend 1800Battery
The technician, Rob, was very attentive. He worked in tight quarters, literally up against a snow bank.
Work was completed, verified and double checked in a short time.
Thanks for the service and good work from order to completion.
I did not receive a receipt
Very efficient