Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.
Read Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. Reviews

30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712

Tell us how Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. made you happy
They charged me early for a booking, regardless of an ongoing pandemic and the multiple restrictions it brought about and the country I was visiting less restricted travel on the dates I had booked after I had made the booking. It was a refundable booking so I made my case and instead of refunding it, they disputed my charge so the bank now has a hold on the amount they charged and they're basically trying to pass me onto the bank now for a problem they created in the first place. Their customer service handled it okay but their Fraud Prevention Specialist has been passive aggressive and keeps responding with snide comments in the emails, they basically seem like they have a bone to pick and it's just been very strange and I dont know what their gripe is since I'm the one encountering a freeze on a charge Agoda made. On the other hand, I've always had a positive experience with Booking.com and Traveloka, they really do help you and coordinate with the hotels if you come across any issues and they're very polite.
Agoda chose to rob us during time of crisis.
They refused to refund hotel when had to cancel trip due to coronavirus.
booked a hotel in china and chose to pay at the hotel option. Payment deducted 10 days before and I emailed to customer services to ask why.
the reply is obviously not relevant to my question asked. The customer service using standard template to answer all questions.
lousy IT system, robot customer services....bad!
A bit of sharp practice exercised by Agoda in that they quoted me in Euros but took the payment in Sterling. On the date of the exchange the bank rate (which i would have been charged if they had taken the money in Euros) was 1.16. The rate I received from them was 1.07 which left me 34.65 euros out of pocket on a 385 euro transaction. Almost 10per cent.
Complained and received £17 compensation. Will not use again.
Good service and really useful.hope will get more discounts prices with agoda
Great job
A nice place to stay
Site is quick and easy to use with loyalty vouchers. When I have had to change a booking, Agoda staff have been very helpful.
No.1. Very good,
Agoda was most helpful with the booking I made for my son at Fashion Hotel Legian, Kuta Bali. Best price .. good service.
Easy booking process and great rates
Low price! :)
Excellent bookings
Agoda is my first choice for booking hotel rooms. Never had any issues so always book thru Agoda. The deals are attractive too
very very good
No hassle im booking
Agoda is easy to use. Moreover, the hotel price compared to other apps is much cheaper. I will keep utilizing it.
And I have a suggestion about client service. If agoda has online client service, that would be better for dealing with some questions in time.
有提供嬰兒澡盆,大廳1樓有飲水機,泡牛奶很方便,服務人員都很親切,唯一缺點冷氣很吵...
Simple and fast
Easy to find a good hotel to stay.
It 's always giving a good deal from all the hotel bookings Idid.
Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. is rated 4.63 based on 361 reviews