AirAdvisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy
It was completely hassle free to get my claim settled with Delta only because of airadvisor. They managed to claim money for a flight that was almost more than 1 year ago.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I traveled in January of 2020 just when the pandemic was starting with United. I filled out all the information for claim through airadvisor but time kept passing by and I thought all airlines were facing financial crunch as there were no traveling due to restrictions that I would not get anything back and I even forgot about the money. I didn't even think about asking for a refund back .Well, today received an email that they wanted to deposit our money! They do take a commission but it's worth it. I recommend them!
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
When I got an email from Airadvisor, I’d never heard of them and thought it as a scam. But I decided to continue with my research and gave them a chance. They took 4 months to resolve my case with United Airlines. I just filled out a few documents and everything else was done by them. Thank you.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I was denied boarding in Atlanta by Lufthansa. So, I filed a claim and after a wait of 5 months, I got my money.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My flight was cancelled at the last moment when I was at FRA airport in Frankfurt. Airadvisor offered me professional and resultive help. Thank you.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Slow to accept signature and documents
(En-ux) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service. Air advisor helped me to get the compensation from Air France for the delay.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I recommend Airadvisor as they deliver their promises to assist in best way to settle the claim with any airline. Good experience.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It was a trip to Paris almost two years ago; my flight was more than six hours late. I just heard about Airadvisor and I contacted them. The procedure was simple and I received my compensation of $450 within a month.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Având în vedere experiența anterioară (mesaj privind motivarea, de către Blue Air, cum că zborul a fost anulat din cauza condițiilor meteo, în fapt, excelente pentru zbor), cât și timpul care a trecut de la data anulării zborului (5 luni), nu îmi pun mari speranțe în a obține restituirea sumei. Dar, orice este posibil!
(Ro-ux) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Just because of airadvisor, you can have some hope to receive the refund. So, waiting is just one thing you can do so never lose hope
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My flight was delayed at JFK with United, and I asked for help to get a refund. This happened in November 2019 and only in January 2021 I got the refund, it took time and I was hopeless. I think it’s better to trust Airadvisor as they help to settle the claims much faster than it was directly and pretty unsure.
(UX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
False advertising on the website and in the ads, the collected sums are much lower, commissions are very high. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT! More than that, when you find out you will receive a much smaller sum of money than (aggressively) advertised you can't quit the process or they threaten you with a fee as they worked hard for you. So you must go on with the process, receive less money than advertised, pay HALF as a commission. Now they sent me an email to change my rating. I am very disappointed.
Dear client, We provide our services under the “No-Win-No-Fee” rule. You do not need to pay anything to AirAdvisor. When we collect compensation from the airline we transfer it to you deducting our commission. Our success fee is 30% out of the collected sum at the pre-trial stage or 50% of sums collected in court or through external lawyers. You received 2 letters with an explanation regarding your case and the airline you had the flight on. Kindly ask you to contact us via email info@airadvisor.com if you have any additional questions. Best regards, Air Advisor Team
The experience was very professional
Fabulos …..
Good.
Very good company
Very quick, not hard to process. I recomend! luis Ferreira
(Pt) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Estou aguardando o resultado do peocesso
(Pt-ux) - Posted 2 weeks ago
In viata mea sa nu mai aud de voi, mail uri scrie incorect, raspundeti doar la ce va convine
AirAdvisor is rated 4.59 based on 1,665 reviews