Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
trip from cork to dublin: grand. trip from dublin to cork: proper nightmare. the bus was packed and the fella sitting next to me was not wearing a mask and nobody told him anything. you should improve your supervising. times were ok tho.
Bus is always on time, times are just not very convenient if you arrive on dublin airport after 22:00. If you're going to the airport, the bus leaves every 30 minutes in one hour, then doesn't drive for 1,5 hours and then goes again every 30 minutes for 1,5 hours...weird..
Who is doing the planning? It’s not possible to catch a flight at 6am in the morning using the 702.
With airlines introducing winter schedules next week, why hasn’t Aircoach responded by dovetailing with later flight arrivals? Now out of step with flight volumes, really surprising, for an award winner
The drivers are so so rude. If you arriving to Ireland for the first time to get this bus the experience will be already ruined. I got to and from Dublin airport recently and I got shouted by the the driver both times as well as other passengers getting in to the bus. They clearly hate people and have no patience and have to deal with people that sometimes don't even speak english. Is handy and fast to the very early and very late flights but I'll avoid always I can.
Possibly one of the worst booking experiences on the web. You really need to spend some money and make it easy to book. Use Ryanair as the benchmark. It’s so easy and your booking engine is something that we used at least 10 years ago
bus on time, but USB sockets out of order
Great service but one of the busses was late. This bus was scheduled to leave at 9 and arrive at Dublin airport around 12:30. We didn’t leave until nearly 9:30 which meant we didn’t arrive at the airport until 1:00; this caused a lot of stress for people who had flights to catch
Unfortunately time tables are so bad.I understand that's all because all situation with Covid19,but to wait 50min for next 702 is too much.And last 702 operate until 8pm.What is with late arrival?
The value & service is great. I've been on the coach 4 times now & each time it's been insufferably hot. Just really uncomfortable. At the start the temperature is fine but by halfway the air blowing up from the side of the seat is like a furnace. I don't think I could endure it again.
For longer journeys, Dublin to Belfast, the installation of a toilet, or a toilet stop, would be very beneficial. Especially for children!
Cramped. Toilets not working. Door wouldn’t open. Too cold. Then too hot.
I said that my experience on Aircoach was acceptable because you should review what a journey is like on a comparable Intercity bus in New Zealand. The difference is like "night' and "day'. On a fairly recent trip to New Zealand I paid $455 N.Z. for 60 hrs. intercity travel with amazing bus drivers who connected with their passengers, were courteous, loaded and organized the luggage for the convenience of their passengers, knew their country, geological and historic facts and were proud to have the job of taking tourists around their beautiful country. Ireland deserves better than the service which you provide. I hope that this is helpfull. Rosemary Hopkinson.
Only been using it the last 3 weeks or so. No bad experiences with drivers and the bus is very comfortable. However it always tends to be late; around 15/20 minutes late
Didn’t leave on time. Went through Dublin City ..ONE person got on board so why not direct to Cork to facilitate Cork passengers due to closure of Cork airport ?
Generally the coaches are fine, but waiting times are too long especially at rush-hour. Seems that there are insufficient coaches available.
It was not possibile to find out were exactly the stato was, not on your website nor on the street itself. No map and not Evan a sign on the stop, absolutely NOTHING. This is unacceptable. I had to run up and down, and stop the driver on the street…. No words. For the rest everything ok, but not enough.
Coach arrived late but made up time. Good value for money
Air con was off. The bud was stifling.
I used the coach on 2 journeys and one was great my kids were occupied on their tablets as there was wifi in the bus. Return journey no wife and the little ones were a bit disappointed.
Aircoach is rated 4.30 based on 3,580 reviews