ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
Very pleased with 8x10 trailer awning. Instructions could have been a little clearer but went on nicely to our 6x12 cargo trailer. Very happy with finished product.
Hello Dan Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
I'm a contractor. this is the first one I've installed. It was a little confusing with the instructions. I have a friend that has one and he loves it. The customer is happy and I saved them a couple of Thousand dollars.
Hello James Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you would like assistance with your product or have any questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
Been treated very well since I have been a customer. Always receive fast courteous service and shipping.
Hello Stewart Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
Very good. It is much better than my expectation.
Hello Dilipkumar Thank you for your honest feedback. Hope you enjoy your product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
After placing the order I have not heard from Aleko until this review. Get back to me once I receive the item, still waiting? No delivery time was scheduled, so technically the delivery is not on time, the item has not been received.
Hello Wayne Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had any response back after placing the order. I would like to assist you further and help you with finding out more information about your order. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you.
So far so good as the weather gets better we will be able to open it and really use it
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
It's been 2 months now and I'm still trying to get undamaged parts from ALEKO. The first awning shipped with a bent L-3 bar. I purchased through Overstock and they sent out another entire unit. Same issue, same bar was damaged. Are they sending out used awnings? So Overstock worked with ALEKO and this time they are sending just the damaged part. But guess what, they not only sent the wrong part, it looked like it was used. They sent the L-1 bar which I can't use. Not sure if I should blame Overstock or ALEKO. This is ridiculous!!!
Hello Hockeyblade, Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry about the bad experience that this product has brought you upon installation all you feedback will be taken into consideration. It is unfortunate to hear that you are not happy with the product and I would like to work with you to help you with a solution on the product. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you. Thank you
TERRIBLE customer service !!! I gave a one star only because the page would not let me give a ZERO ! Today's date is May 3,2021 - I spoke with an Aleko rep on the telephone on April 16/23 as Aleko had shipped me the wrong size awning for my motor home. (I was specific in my measurements and the description of my motorhome when I phoned the order in) The width was off by a foot. I phoned the service line to see if there was something I could do to make this smaller size work, spoke with a female who said all the technical reps were out on service calls, but she would get back to me that day. She never returned my call that day, nor the next week. I sent an E-mail - on April 23 - (their machine reply was that a ticket was created [but no number was provided to me] Aleko stated in that automatic email that they will respond in 1 business day). I still have not received any response whatsoever. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
Hello C. Thank you for your honest feedback and I do apologize about the bad experience that this has brought you with working with our CS agents. It will be taken into consideration. I would like to work with you and and assist you with taking care of any problem with your product and come up with a solution. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you.
Looks like a good quality product but the instructions are terrible to follow
Hello George Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry about the bad experience that this product has brought you upon installation. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you.
I really liked the look of the Arched Steel Dual Swing Driveway Gate Kit with Lock - ATHENS Style, that I made a 65ft fence out of the components. From the street it looks like a more expensive, and elaborate ornamental fence. Happy with the look too bad it has been on Back Order for about a month, so I can do the other side to Match.
Hello Ed Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Purchased an electromagnetic lock, which works perfectly on my vinyl double gates. Great product.. But my only complaint comes from when I called their customer service to ask if they sold the Z bracket for mounting the lock on the gates. The service rep took my name, phone# and email address, then said he had to check with another part of the company and he would get back to me...that was 3 weeks ago- got the Z bracket on Amazon. I would have given 5 stars if not for the representative.
Hello Sidney Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Your feedback in regard to the representative will be taken into consideration and work with them for proper assistance moving forward. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
I had a problem with one of their adjustable dumbbells with one of its plate falling off. The thing is 90lbs and will be very expensive to ship back at my own cost per their return policy. I wasn't happy initially because of the product hazard, but Alex reached out to take care of my concern and offered a free shipping label, and exchanged for another brand new one. Alex from customer care is great in taking care of customers.
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with Alex and that he helped you with all your questions. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
I bought 4 Aleko awnings on Amazon less than 2 years ago and the 2 that see any sun shredded in about 1 year. The brackets for those have also broken. The 2 that are on the shaded side of the house are still fine. This product is for sure not for use in the sun which is what I bought them for. Sure the price is good but when you do the math you will be better off buying a quality product that has a good warranty. That should have been my first clue when I saw a 1 year warranty because that is about as long as they will last.
Hello Kenneth, Thank you for your honest feedback. I do apologize that you had a bad experience with the product after some use. It is not intended for the fabric to fade dramatically like it did. Your feedback will be taken into consideration for improvement. Please I would like to assist you and work with you in regard to your awnings. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria for assistance. Thank you
This was my second set of awnings I purchased from you. I like them, but wish you would sell replacement awnings without the frames. The fabric fades and deteriorates in the wind, so they need to be replaced periodically, but the frames are fine.
Hello Rosie Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. I will take your feedback into consideration for the fabric. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Horrible customer service, I will give you -5
Aleko stands behind their products. The 8X10 Canopy works great and they replaced my support poles free within days that were defective.
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Hello Robert Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
The roof came in a damaged box and when the box was opened the metal roof was bent.
Hello Euraina Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry about the bad experience that you went through with the delivery of your product. Your feedback will be taken into consideration for both the delivery and the damage product. I looked over your case and replacement parts are being shipped out. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323 for more information in regard to the replacement parts that are being shipped out.
I ordered six fencing KITS however what I received was not what I thought I was getting. The kit does not include Gates, tie downs, one pice poles(for a 6’ fence you receive 2 4’ poles with a collar that is not a tight fight). Because our fence was not squared we had more corners post than aloud. Their top rail is a odd size so we had to make our own end caps with pvc pipe! (That was a blast) O the instructions show tension wire at the bottom however the wire is not included. So let’s talk about the fence it’s self it kinda thin, it comes in super tight rolls so when you unroll it gets caught than it pulls out of shape. Over all we are very unhappy with the whole package and the quality of what we received. I feel that if you advertise a COMPLETE KIT (hardware included would you not think that some type of ties so you can attach the fencing to the rails would not be included?) I strongly disagree with the statement in “features” Made of heavy duty durable steel. Both HOME DEPOT AND LOWES SELL HEAVIER STEEL FOR CHEAPER! I’m extremely disappointed with this product I don’t recommend this to any one! O I almost forgot the nuts and bolts some of the bolts the squares are to small so they just roll around when you put the bolt on. Better yet some of the nuts are thread wrong! I added photos please take special note that we made our own ends using pvc pipe because there’s are a odd size that you can just go someplace and buy!?! Also look close at the poles because they are in two parts you can’t get them straight. Please take note on the not so heavy fencing it’s self that it is so light it easily puts apart.
Hello Suzanne Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry about the bad experience that this product has brought you upon installation all you feedback will be taken into consideration . It is unfortunate to hear that you are not happy with the product and I would like to work with you to help you with a solution on the product. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you.
I purchased 13’ awning. The instructions are terrible. They don’t explain the step and how things are to go or set. Also, there were items I received that goes with the awning but no where on instructions was it written or explain where the items go or what to do with them. The awning is hard to get to run correctly and I sent in questions through customers but never received an answer back. I find that once your purchase a product from ALEKO than they don’t care if you build it correctly nor their to help when the awning didn’t work correctly. I would have to say after building one and weeks of figuring out how to get the awning arms to close correctly it really not worth buy one at ALEKO. They seem to care to help you and after building it and putting it up the material cones out of the grove and than you take it down and start over. Not worth the discounted price compare to Sunsetter where it all built and ready to go.
Hello Timothy Thank you for your feedback, and I am sorry for the bad experience that this has brought you. I understand you reached out with not response back and I would gladly like to be the one to work with you and make your experience better with ALEKO. Please reach out to 833-926-2323 and request for Maria. I am here to help and assist you with any questions and concerns.
Great! Good quality product indeed!
Hello Francis Thank you for your feedback. Hope you are enjoying your product.
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews