Amazon Canada Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Amazon Canada made you happy
Seems Amazon Canada has made a change to its order cancellation and refund policy. For one of the orders I received broken plates and I had to keep calling for 5-weeks to get my refund. For the other order, the package was lost by amazon carrier but amazon refused to cancel order and refund. I am still waiting for 12-days. Amazon has again ordered the same order and new delivery date projected. Buyer beware! Do not order from Amazon anything over 10-15 dollars.
Signed in in app Made purchase ! Shows that purchased was made. Purchase was going to mechanic for parts for our truck. Then what they did was took the money out of my visa debit card! Doesnt even now show on app that purchase was ever made !!! I verified as they requested it was me ! They can take out the money and have no problem taking your money! But cancel your order ! Refuse to show it in the app order was even done ! Called woman evasive cant answer ! Refuses to talk keeps muting when she cant answer questions almost 500 !!! They took ! And then they say system Cancel Order thinking ita fraud ! So now its confirmed its not ! They still take money from bank acct ! Remove it in your app it was even purchased ! Amazin as someone else stated before woman just hangs up in their customer service! Amazon is the scammers !!! Have posted screen shots to show item was ordered and paid for the app verified it ! Then they removed orders from app as stated so it doesn’t show ! Took money out they had no problem! Then customer service just hung up. Amazon is the actual swindlers/ scammers here !!!
Amazon Canada 1 star review on 14th June 2024 Amazon Canada 1 star review on 14th June 2024
They show favortism towards their third party sellers they treat their prime members like garbage don’t ever order from a third party name layger or he is a scammer
I was disconnected 3 times by amazon service because I was upset. but who wouldn't be upset being disconnected.3 timesThey did not follow through with my problem which I am sure is not that difficult. but they kept saying oh yes yes I see and then I get disconnected. This is NOT customer service and I will curtail my extensive amazon account today.
How did they get 1.6 rating? This service went down the drain, all the way down. From non-delivery of the items to telling me to refuse the item arriving weeks late (they leave it at the door, nobody asks me), not respecting 2-day Prime membership, now making you deal with the 'third party', Amazon is a true joke. And don't get me started talking about their 'technology' Alexa devices or their Prime channel.
Ordered product one day and was received the next day as promised. Complete satisfaction with their pricing and service.
The agent I spoke to was speaking over me, had an attitude for no reason, kept cutting me off. He then started to call me Reem which is not my name. I eventually told him my name again. He brushed me, and passive aggressively put me on hold for a while. Came back, and called me Reem again. I told him that it's the second time I inform him that my name is not Reem. He then hung up on me. I called back for a supervisor, waited almost an hour and the supervisor said she couldn't process my complaint because of system issues. I called today, waited a while, and the supervisor called me Lee (I'm a woman) He then proceeded to tell me the reason for my call.. instead of asking me. When he finally allowed me to speak, he hung up as soon as I started. No call back nothing. This is what happens when you outsource customer service to the Philippines.
I returned TV that I purchase on April, 12 because. TV was not that i expected. it's been now over 7 weeks that my refund is not issued. Return shows deliver on April, 30th back to wearhouse. They took money right away instantly when I clicked ordered but not to return funds its wrong even Item arrived to wearhouse month ago. It not even possible to email Amazon , or call customer service. This is the reason I am writing this review its poor customer service.
Horrible customer service and I'm a prime customer so I can just imagine if I wasn't. Package never came but said delivered. They could not provide any proof or photos of delivery which they normally do without asking. My camera footage shows that there were no delivery attempts. Calling their company is a nuisence as you need to deal with a robot before speaking to someone. When I finally got through they advised they would re-send within 24 hours. They could not provide a ticket number for the call, said I would get and email or text confirming the incident, but never received either. Called a second time and got a man in India who was pleasant but unable to provide anything other than we issued a refund. So instead of me getting this info the first time that I called, it's now 48 hours since they claimed delivered and I could have reordered at 24 hours and supposedly had the package by now but back to square one because they really don't care about their customer service anymore. They have gotten too big I guess. Cancelling my account and will force myself to go to the stores instead. This is why we should support local businesses because they actually care about their clients and their reputation.
I close my gate when I leave the property due to security reasons .However when I returned from work yesterday the gate was open and Amazon parcels where at my door .They were for my daughter . From now on I would appreciate the drivers consideration to close the gate after delivery .This has never been an issue in the past , Perhaps this one driver should be told . Thanks , Jim
I was gifted a $100 gift card for my birthday. They put account on hold. Sent them copy of receipt for gift card along with photo of card number. Still no good. Won't return my money. Wont provide number for customer service.
Amazon sent me an email informing that an item I purchased was recalled for safety reasons. I called to get a refund and I got a confirmation email saying that a refund was approved and it would be processed in 2 hours and it wasn't. After chatting with an agent first and his manager after, they told me that it was a mistake and that they wouldn't kept their word. So, I asked if Amazon credibility was worth $20 (my refund) and they told me yes as you can see from the screenshot. I will modify my shopping habits accordingly since we are not protected and we cannot trust Amazon
Amazon Canada 1 star review on 11th May 2024 Amazon Canada 1 star review on 11th May 2024
Amazon delayed my package for 2 weeks then got it lost then I had to go to customer help service to get my money back and buy it again but now it is delayed by another week seriously?!
Last week april 27, 2024 I received 85 inches TV is totally damage! until now I didn’t get the schedule for pick up the tv, I thought amazon is a good company but not!
I am an Amazon Prime customer living about 20 kilometers south of Penticton B.C. off White Lake Road. I was expecting a routine Amazon order Wednesday at my home but received advice Tuesday afternoon that delivery had been attempted but there was no one home, so they left my package at O.P. Office Products in Penticton. I was home all that day and in any case Amazon usually leaves my packages at the door, so I knew the truth was not being told. On Wednesday morning I drove 20 km to Penticton to pick up only to see a sign in the window saying back in 20 minutes and the door locked. A half hour later the window sign was still there however a phone call was answered by a lone employee inside who reluctantly agreed to unlock the door and give me my parcel. Amazon entrusted my package to a delivery service that would not deIiver to my home/area and it is virtually impossible for me to get this message accross. My first phone call to Amazon was answered in India and transferred to the Phillipines where I was told Canadian problems are dealt with. In the future I will cancel any order being shipped by BNI unless I hear formally from Amazon that they see the problem and have dealt with it.
This is not the first time they have done that to me. I decided to give them chances again and that was a big mistake. I order from here all the time. And their service is so bad now. I ordered desk and they sent me completely different item, so I sent it back. Contacted the customer service said tracking said it was delivered but you said you haves received and please check to see if they were delivered. They are not willing to help with anything. Unless it’s been at least over a month and then on top of it I asked if I can talk to manager, they ended the chat. Just waiting for my refund and definitely taking my business elsewhere. I even have prime membership and now with price tv, they added trailers to the movies and anything you wanna watch. Well guess what, I can do that with YouTube for free. I am just so done with Amazon.
My package got rescheduled for delivery 4 times. I called customer service. They told me they would patch me through to logistics, 4 times and I kept getting patched through to customer service, on the 5 patch through was hung up on. Called again placed on hold for an hour. I’m never ordering through Amazon again. Royally F U!
I came home 4 weeks ago to find a huge rug at my front door from amazon that I did not order. After many attempts to get amazon to come and pick it up I get an email from them telling me that I have 2 weeks to send it back or they will charge my credit card $1000.00. I don't drive so now I need to pay for a taxi to take me to the post office or I need to pay FedEx to come and get it. This how low amazon.ca has stooped. "We should start sending customers heavy things they can't return and then charge them if they can't return it.".... Good policy amazon.
They used to be good but no longer reliable. When you order they say next day (because I PAID for Prime!) but it's anyone's guess if that will actually happen.
i purchased an item on Apr 26 and returned it on Apr 28 as it was not as the item was described on the website (balcony lights). so i returned it and that went well, but when i checked my credit card it showed that instead of getting a refund, i was charged once again for the item! beware, if i didnt look into my credit card closely i would have ended up paying twice for an item i dont even have! the customer service Rep suggests this happens some times....watch out.
Amazon Canada is rated 1.6 based on 370 reviews