Amazon Canada Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amazon Canada
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Amazon Canada made you happy

"Fast shipping, good customer service"
Are you Amazon Canada? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Amazon Canada receives. Reply Free
"Fast shipping easy return policy"
"I had purchased 'Feliway Friends' for cats from Amazon.ca. The order was done in a most timely manner - in fact faster than I had originally anticipated - and both the cats & I are most appreciative. This was not the first time I had ordered this and I have had no issues what-so-ever; I shall be repeating the order when the time comes. Thank you to Amazon.ca!"
"Great products at great prices, always guaranteed risk free shopping with Amazon!"
"Stand by the product sold - get rebate if problems"
"Good service, good price and fast and accurate delivery."
"Fast prime delivery is great"
"They always deliver on time, the products are exactly like described and i have never had a problem returning any item when necessary."
"Amazon and I have been shopping together for appr 7yrs.I am extremely happy with there customer service, and their satisfaction warranty. I recommend them to everyone I know. They have a huge variety to shop from, and it's hard to think of anything that is not available from them (at any hour of the day or night). I am mobility challenged and standing in a long line up after walking a store to find an item became too painful, - that's no longer a concern! With Amazon I shop from my chair in my pajamas if I want to!..and if I'm not satisfied with an item, it's not a problem to return it! It doesn't get better than that!! Thanks Amazon, you really have made my life easier as shopping is less painful now. :-) Karen Mowat"
Amazon Canada is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews