Amazon Canada Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amazon Canada
09AM
9AM

How would you rate Amazon Canada ?

"They always deliver on time, the products are exactly like described and i have never had a problem returning any item when necessary."
"Amazon and I have been shopping together for appr 7yrs.I am extremely happy with there customer service, and their satisfaction warranty. I recommend them to everyone I know. They have a huge variety to shop from, and it's hard to think of anything that is not available from them (at any hour of the day or night). I am mobility challenged and standing in a long line up after walking a store to find an item became too painful, - that's no longer a concern! With Amazon I shop from my chair in my pajamas if I want to!..and if I'm not satisfied with an item, it's not a problem to return it! It doesn't get better than that!! Thanks Amazon, you really have made my life easier as shopping is less painful now. :-) Karen Mowat"
Amazon Canada is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!