Appliances Direct Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Appliances Direct
Telephone

How would you rate Appliances Direct ?

"Good customer service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"AP failed to point out that the length of pipework is matched to each inverter unit because each unit is pre-charged with enough to fill the supplied pipes. Therefore if you under estimate the length of pipe required you cannot simply use longer pipe but you must then pay to have the unit charged with additional refrigerant. Simple information would have avoided a complete nightmare for me. Their custmoer service failed to respond to my request for help. They ignored me. Would not use again or recommend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic service and no problems what so ever"
"From the time my order was placed it was kept in informed as to the whereabouts of my freezer and expected time of delivery very satisfied"
"First machine delivered damagec but was collected and replaced within days."
"Terrible customer service. Do abide by Consumer Rights Act 2015 when goods are faulty. Slippery than a slug when trying to get them to replace my cooker."
"Quick and easy to order,Easy local collection , Great dyson fan easy to use and good price"
"Appliance supplied at a competitive price and delivered in acccordance with advice."
"Very good service"
"Very good service, no problems."
"I've used Appliances Direct a number of times now. Never had an issue. They always provide a fast efficient service."
"We bought an Indesit washer/dryer and a Neff built in microwave from AD. Really good price and delivery was quick. Great service. Thanks"
"Very competitive pricing and excellent processing of my order which was delivered within days made me very satisfied with Appliences Direct. The Ring doorbell is an amazing device not only adding to the security of my home but allowing me to speak to visitors at my door even if away from home at the time. The quality of the product is very high the designers have really thought through the packaging installation and linking. I am very pleased with the whole experience."
"Excellent and prompt service"
Christine Quinn-Wilcox
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff, especially Jonathan. We had a fan problem with the Zanussi oven we bought, but when I phoned to explain I was given a freephone number for Zanussi, who quickly sent an engineer to repair it - it was just a loose wire."
"Business transaction was straight forward and the delivery was on time. Good quality of the unit as well."
"Great products - great prices!"
"Spot on a1"
"Good cooker nice and quick and easy to clean ."
Sian Griffiths
Unverified Reviewer
"Found Appliance Direct after an online search to replace my old CDA oven and I'm so glad I did. Not only is the website easy to navigate but their customer service is second to none. Prices are truly amazing and their delivery of the product was on point. One tip I'd give prospective buyers, don't hesitate as you will not be disappointed by this company or their products."
Appliances Direct is rated 3.33 based on 699 reviews