Appliances Direct Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Appliances Direct Reviews

Tell us how Appliances Direct made you happy
Fast shipping, and so far, very impressed with the product.
Bought dehumidifier 20l Meadco only had it a week but seems very good.
Delivery was excellent.
I would have left 5 stars had the delivery been on the day stated on the tracker.
Delivery driver told me she had too many parcels on her van and had to take mine off.
No problem normally but we were waiting to drive the item to Somerset so delayed us by one day.
Product was as described and very easy to fit, would use company again.
Ordered a cooker in September which showed as in stock available for next day delivery on paying for the item they said it couldn't be delivered until the 30th October at the earliest . To now receive an email saying estimated delivery will now be 6th January 2021. Couldn't get through on the phone lines and no reply to messages requesting a refund as I need a cooker ASAP as mine has broken and I have 2 young kids to feed and now no cooker to use!!! Wish I'd never ordered from this site 😕
Ordered a dishwasher on 10 September and was scheduled for delivery on 16th October but did not turn up having waited in all day. Have called numerous times and each time is approx 40 minute wait before you can speak to anyone only for them to pass the buck and blame the courier. Still getting fobbed off with excuses and still no delivery date given as yet or reason for non delivery or delay. The worst customer service ever!! I do not recommend shopping with this company, you are safer going elsewhere.
I needed to replace a specific appliance that I had broke in my flat and as I was moving out, the landlord would charge me a lot more if he had to do all. I was a bit concern if I would even find this specific model but I found maybe 3 sellers who offered it. Appliances Direct had the cheapest price. The delivery was extremely quick. Nothing bad to say for the company so far. Thanks Appliances Direct.
Customer service was brilliant I ordered the item at 4pm one day and it was delivered at 11am the next day. The only problem I had was paying for the item the website would not accept my details but after numerous attempts I finally managed to pay.
Excellent delivery service very helpful delivery guys
Ordered 6 items from their website that stated all in stock and could be delivered in days (scheduled for 28th October allowing time for kitchen to be installed). Just received an email now saying delivery will be Christmas Eve. Really how acceptable do you think this is. Waiting on the phone for nearly 40 minutes to speak to someone. Avoid and use AO.com - lesson learned.
Great product at a good price. Delivered well before expected.
Excellent service. Regular updates. Super fast delivery! Thank you.
I bought a fridge freezer and it was delivered promptly the driver phoned to let me know when he was arriving, the only disappointment, they were unable to take away my old appliance because of covid restrictions.
Product never arrived, had to chase far too many times to get a refund when they finally did respond didn't really acknowledge how awful they'd been or offer any kind of explanation. Tried to sell me a warranty on a product that already came with a five year parts and labour warranty... Really disappointing service.
Built in Oven Appliance delivered, wrong size, Was my fault as difficult to read AD advert for this oven. The delivery van was still at the premesis & AD refused to take the item back, even if I paid for the return. I was also willing to purchase the correct size oven AND cover the return and re-delivery costs. I will NEVER EVER use this company again. DISGUSTING Unacceptable behavious to a customer that had ( in the Past)
purchased many items from them. NEVER AGAIN. DISGUSTED
with them. They have one star because I am unable to give them NONE
Excellent service when we claimed under the warranty. The engineer called within 48hrs and was brilliant !!!
Would definitely reccomend !!
Ordered a dishwasher, delivery date was changed once, it was then delivered on time. Actual delivery was brilliant, very pleasant driver. Price was very good.
Happy customer
Still waiting for a Russell Hobbs kettle I ordered on October 8th.
Ordered a Russell Hobb's kettle on 8th of October,was told it would arrive on Tuesday 13th of October. It has yet to arrive. I advise not to telephone them.
Great service. Arrived on time was contacted by driver. Appliance good quality and price. Highly recommend
I’ve just done 2 separate shops with this company it was so very easy to order and they were the cheapest prices I found for my items, my delivery was really quick. Would definitely use them again.
Appliances Direct is rated 3.87 based on 2,578 reviews