Appliances Direct Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
9PM
9PM

About Appliances Direct: Appliances Direct offers a wide selection of over 6000 kitchen appliances including Range Cookers, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Ovens and Hobs, all at highly discounted prices at Appliances Direct. We offer UK wide delivery, and an unrivaled level of customer service.Appliances Direct is the new name for Trade Appliances, the latest addition to The Easycom Group, parent company of Laptops Direct, Servers Direct and Direct TVs. As one of the fastest growing online retailers in the UK, Easycom’s brand sites are well known as specialists in their chosen fields.

Tell us how Appliances Direct made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Easy website to use. My oven was delivered on the day specified and I was contacted by the delivery service to verify the time. A great service and the cheapest I could find the model I wanted anywhere. I would use this company again."
Are you Appliances Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Appliances Direct receives. Reply Free
"great price,great service,great delivery,great delivery updates,on time,unpacked put into kitchen,everything perfect,cannot fault them,would definetly reccomend them and use them again."
"Excellent service. The item was delivered when they said it would be. Also great after sales service."
"Fab from start to finish"
"I have used this company before with no problem but this time the delivery was a day late the box it came in had a lot of damage and was so wet in places the box had fallen apart. Would not give me extension on warranty only small amount of cash back, not happy"
"From the moment I ordered my Tumble Dryer to the moment of delivery, the service was excellent. Always kept me informed of the process and the breakdown of delivery times right down to the last 30 minutes. Delivery was by Arrow XL and the guys were very helpful and efficient. I would certainly use them again."
"Kept up to date all the way along the line, delivered exactly as and when it should have. Great prices and amazing delivery - will use next time, very happy 👍🏼❤️"
"Quick delivery and in time, good prices, wide range of products. Down sides are that warranty papers are not filled out and are vague on the product that I ordered. The deliveries are expensive though."
"Packaging of product was a bit battered but product ok inside. Arrived on time but then it cost £9.99 for postage so nothing particularly impressive."
"I was looking to replace my halogen oven , Appliances direct offered just what I wanted at a very good price , the whole shopping experience with this company was excellent I will definitely be using them again."
"Needed a dehumidifier following washing machine leak that seeped into floor and up walls. Excellent help from customer services lady as to which model. Very personal service and much appreciated. Delivery within predicted hour time slot. Definitely recommend andy would use again."
"I would definitely work for this company. Definitely!"
"They had everything I wanted of all the same brand, just what I was looking for. If it wasn't for them I would be getting one appliance from Currys, another from Argos, and the last one from Homebase before they closed down. Thank you appliances direct. I will be shopping again."
"My mum needed a new cooker but no one had the one she wanted in stock, except appliances direct, I was really concerned about buying online but everything went exactly to plan, no probs with item, delivery or installation. Maybe we were lucky but the whole experience for us was flawless."
"I ordered a freezer on 20/11 for delivery on 5/12. Having made arrangements to be in that day and store the frozen items from the old freezer I was contacted on the 4th to say that delivery would now be on the 8th. Then on the 6th I was contacted again to say that it would be the 28th, so I cancelled the order. They blamed the problem on their supplier, but other retailers don't seem to be affected and in any case they're clearly selling items which they don't actually have in stock. Will never use them again."
"good step by step update once order was placed. - order tracking."
"I found the integral fridge I wanted. It was easy to order and book my chosen date. I was informed of time slot and confirmation of the delivery, It was delivered with ease and unpacked. Very pleased with this service👍🏼"
"Good service, arrived on time"
"I bought a cooker for our Village Hall. Communication was excellent great information about delivery time. The delivery Guyswere friendly and very helpful. I cannot fault the service."
"Excellent Service. Driver phoned with 1 hour time slot and kept the appointment. Pleased with goods Keep up the good work"
Appliances Direct is rated 3.87 based on 1,372 reviews