Appliances Direct Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Appliances Direct
1 New Reviews Written
07AM
7AM

About Appliances Direct: Appliances Direct offers a wide selection of over 6000 kitchen appliances including Range Cookers, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Ovens and Hobs, all at highly discounted prices at Appliances Direct. We offer UK wide delivery, and an unrivaled level of customer service.Appliances Direct is the new name for Trade Appliances, the latest addition to The Easycom Group, parent company of Laptops Direct, Servers Direct and Direct TVs. As one of the fastest growing online retailers in the UK, Easycom’s brand sites are well known as specialists in their chosen fields.

Tell us how Appliances Direct made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent product at great price. Prompt delivery by very helpful drivers."
Are you Appliances Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Appliances Direct receives. Reply Free
"Still waiting for towel radiator ordered as 1 working day delivery 3 weeks later, I will have to go to courier company to pick up myself due to incompetence of AD supplying wrong address and courier company drivers who apparently cant read numbers. Separate order for washing machine had 3 calls to advise it will be arriving on the 12th only to recieve email on the evening of the 12th to advise it has been delayed till 18th and no phone calls this time. Tonight the 17th have now received another email now advising they it is now not arriving till the 27th and again no phone call from AD, my advice go elsewhere for your white goods this company is a joke with very poor customer service, i have lost 3 working days due to their incompetence."
"Easy in store purchase from huthwaite,good choice of dehumidifier .would use again"
"We bought, paid for and arranged delivery of 4 kitchen appliances. Everything was in stock. A couple of days prior to delivery we noticed the delivery date had changed. As we had a joiner, electrician and gas fitter booked to fit a new kitchen this wasn’t acceptable so we contacted customer services and ended up having to pay about £30 more to get a different cooker extractor which was in stock, or we would have lost our delivery slot. Added to this on the day of delivery, the van driver decided he couldnt get up the narrow Street and that it was ‘too busy’ with tourists. (Whitby). We had informed the company it would be in their interests to arrive early in the day and that the street was narrow but they clearly didnt listen or bother to note it. Luckily our kitchen fitter stepped in and went in his van to get them from the delivery man at the other side of town! Joke!!! Will not be using again!"
"Good competitive price and easy ordering system . I would definitely order from this company again. Only slight issue is that I used the calendar to arrange delivery for a Monday and the product arrived early whilst we were away at the weekend . But at least the driver left the parcel with a neighbour and we got an email letting us know where it was. Good service."
"Easy website to use. My oven was delivered on the day specified and I was contacted by the delivery service to verify the time. A great service and the cheapest I could find the model I wanted anywhere. I would use this company again."
"great price,great service,great delivery,great delivery updates,on time,unpacked put into kitchen,everything perfect,cannot fault them,would definetly reccomend them and use them again."
"Excellent service. The item was delivered when they said it would be. Also great after sales service."
"Fab from start to finish"
"I have used this company before with no problem but this time the delivery was a day late the box it came in had a lot of damage and was so wet in places the box had fallen apart. Would not give me extension on warranty only small amount of cash back, not happy"
"From the moment I ordered my Tumble Dryer to the moment of delivery, the service was excellent. Always kept me informed of the process and the breakdown of delivery times right down to the last 30 minutes. Delivery was by Arrow XL and the guys were very helpful and efficient. I would certainly use them again."
"Kept up to date all the way along the line, delivered exactly as and when it should have. Great prices and amazing delivery - will use next time, very happy 👍🏼❤️"
"Quick delivery and in time, good prices, wide range of products. Down sides are that warranty papers are not filled out and are vague on the product that I ordered. The deliveries are expensive though."
"Packaging of product was a bit battered but product ok inside. Arrived on time but then it cost £9.99 for postage so nothing particularly impressive."
"I was looking to replace my halogen oven , Appliances direct offered just what I wanted at a very good price , the whole shopping experience with this company was excellent I will definitely be using them again."
"Needed a dehumidifier following washing machine leak that seeped into floor and up walls. Excellent help from customer services lady as to which model. Very personal service and much appreciated. Delivery within predicted hour time slot. Definitely recommend andy would use again."
"I would definitely work for this company. Definitely!"
"They had everything I wanted of all the same brand, just what I was looking for. If it wasn't for them I would be getting one appliance from Currys, another from Argos, and the last one from Homebase before they closed down. Thank you appliances direct. I will be shopping again."
"My mum needed a new cooker but no one had the one she wanted in stock, except appliances direct, I was really concerned about buying online but everything went exactly to plan, no probs with item, delivery or installation. Maybe we were lucky but the whole experience for us was flawless."
"I ordered a freezer on 20/11 for delivery on 5/12. Having made arrangements to be in that day and store the frozen items from the old freezer I was contacted on the 4th to say that delivery would now be on the 8th. Then on the 6th I was contacted again to say that it would be the 28th, so I cancelled the order. They blamed the problem on their supplier, but other retailers don't seem to be affected and in any case they're clearly selling items which they don't actually have in stock. Will never use them again."
Appliances Direct is rated 3.87 based on 1,377 reviews