Appliances Direct Reviews

Appliances Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

59% of reviewers recommend Appliances Direct
Under an hour

How would you rate Appliances Direct ?

"Fast and kept informed"
"Super fast delivery, quality product, good price. Full marks"
"turned up on time and all worked fine ."
"Quick and efficient delivery. Decent wine cooler and keeps the drinks chilled better than the Bosch it replaced. Time will tell with the over-all quality. Blue lighting which can be switched off is quite cool."
"I paid for next day service on a Friday and did not receive my purchase until the next Monday. No refund, no acknowlegement, nothing. Very poor and it's almost like stealing my money."
"Goods ordered at an excellent price, received in good time, not yet fitted as kitchen will not be fitted for a while , but parcel looks in good order"
"Good delivery on time and friendly staff."
"Very helpful and got product delivered on time"
"Very helpful assistant when choosing items. Excellent service from two cheerful delivery chaps."
"Fast, friendly and efficient, thanks"
"Prompt service"
"They could supply what I wanted at an excellent price, I was kept up to date with delivery information. Appliance arrived on time, the delivery crew unpacked and took away the packaging and my old appliance for recycling. Really happy with my new freezer. What's not to like?"
"My First experience with this company!! From Ordering to delivery excellent service, Yasmin Hunt dealt with my order.And is an asset to your customer service."
"Superb customer service and very fast delivery"
"Excellent service from point of ordering right through to delivery. The customer service lady was very knowledgeable and helpful and took my order there and then. The washing machine was delivered 3 days later by 2 very efficient and delightful men. Have used company previously on 4 occasions and wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them to others."
"After trying company after company, Appliances Direct were the first company to have the fridge freezer that I was looking for. Customer service was excellent, delivery next working day, delivery on time and delivery staff very helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Packaging damaged told appliance fell over in the lorry appliance looked ok"
"The air con unit I bought was great but the best thing was the delivery. I was kept up to date constantly and had a two hour time slot. I wish all companies did this"
"Great experience from start to finish. Very competitively priced goods and a phone call following purchase to check your order and explain the delivery process. A two hour delivery slot provided on day of delivery with 30 minute courtesy call (yes they actually made the call and delivered on time) to let you know they're on the way. Item packaged well and delivered by some of the nicest and most helpful delivery people. Packaging removed on site and item checked to ensure all ok. We've had the product a week (working fabulously but obviously early days) and are so far very happy. Cannot fault Appliances Direct - you absolutely nailed the whole purchase experience - thank you!"
"Good prompt service. Delivered in a couple of days."
Appliances Direct is rated 3.41 based on 758 reviews