Virgin Media Reviews

Virgin Media 1 star review on 23rd October 2022
Mark R
Virgin Media 1 star review on 15th September 2022
Virgin Media 1 star review on 15th September 2022
Shambles of a company.customer service hang up on you.never sort out problems.turn up unannounced and cut your cable so you have no services
Horrible service, they steal your money and against the contract. Close your complaint within 5 minutes with no explanation. This company is a joke.
This company is an absolute disgrace, how they get away with it is incredible. Overcharging you, then you ring up over and over and they say some fictitious manager will resolve the overcharge then they never do. AVOID THIS COMPANY, don't get a contract like I did, I will be reporting this awful company to trading standards.
Lost phone Ask 3 times to get new sim 2 weeks just promises Still no sim
Undoubtedly the worst customer service in the world! After an ‘engineer’ lied and emis-sold a contract to me; I spent 4 hours trying to cancel the contract within 30 minutes of taking out contract to be told I can only do this via calling the one team that can only be contacted via phone. Living abroad, I can not call the number yet agent, supervisor and manager all tell me to call the number despite my explanation that I live abroad and can’t. Left waiting on chat by the manager for 30 mins each time to fail to give me any solution. The worst service ever! They can see the lies through the chat history but still fail to take action to resolve the issue. Lied to by Anthony. Junwill, Arah and then manager Josh over the space of 2 hours have all failed to give a resolution. Last response from Josh was 20 mins ago, 3 of my messages read by him and still no response! Spare your mental health and stay well clear!
Absolutely terrible customer service for the entire time I'm with them (including disregarding several complaints). Then when I left them they overcharged me by two days.
NEVER use this company!! I rang a few months ago to cancel my contract due to my redundancy. They offered me a reduced deal but when i explained that my house lease would be up before the new contract ended, they reassured me that the contract cancellation cost would be 150Euro per service. They did not explain that although i was only paying one DD with them and had signed just One contract with them, that they would actually be charging me 3 times to cancel my contract as it was a bundle contract. So instead of the 150 that I agreed to, they are now trying to charge me 450Euro! I told them how completely misleading their agent was , how i feel completely tricked and betrayed by a company I've used for more than 15 years but management don't care. They insist the wording the agent used was 'correct' even though it was completely misleading. My question asked for the cost of contract cancelation, so to only tell me 1/3 of the cost is dishonest, misleading and Corrupt! Do not trust this company, they have absolutely no loyalty or concern for their customers. I was specifically ringing them to inform them of financial issues and instead of being transparent with me about cancellation costs, i was tricked and misled by their agents so that they could make their commission. DISGUSTING, DISHONEST COMPANY! Beware of these fraudsters, shop around, don't be fooled by their so called low prices because they will try to rob you if you leave them, even after 15yrs of being their customer!! This issue is also logged with their regulator for investigation. This is fraud and a scam, please don't make the same mistake as me.
119 calls made, 6 complaints, 6 months waiting on services being connected and Virgin cancel my account and installation after I didn’t answer a call which lasted….6 seconds! All so they didn’t have to pay compensation I would have been owed! 2 weeks and 30 calls made between them cancelling and actually telling me as the separate parts of the business can access another’s! Will never ever be a customer again as long as I live! Staff will hand up when they can’t deal with the issue or understand what you are looking to do. Put you on hold then hang up.
Virgin media keeps increasing our broadband prices after 5 years of using their service. We used to pay £26 a month just for broadband. Its now £48 a month after 5 years using their service . When I called the customer service, the advisor couple of times said that she would look in to my account and then disconnected my call after long wait and explaining the reasons. Very unprofessional. Avoid them at any cost.
Absolutely INCOMPETNT service! Today after waiting for 3 weeks I was supposed to have my Broadband installed. When your engineer came out he said that there was still no cable installed from the road to my house! This was after numerous calls to you about having it done and you all confirmed that it was already completed!!!!!! Still now I am left without the internet! Virgin media are absolute scammers and rip off time wasting lying swine's! I am done with you already and I have not even started using your service yet! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED IN UK, THIS IS MOST EVER WORST BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER IN UK, I HAVE ORDERED BROADBAND SERVICE FOR MY NEW COMPUTER SHOP BUSINESS WHERE CANT OPEN SHOP WITHOUT INTERNET SERVICE BUT THEY LAID ME DOWN BIG TIME, THEY HAVE TAKEN ADVANCED 3 MONTHS MONEY FROM MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT BUT NEVER INSTALLED BROADBAND OR GAVE INTERNET CONNECTION, THEY GAVE 4 DIFFERENT INSTALLATION DATE IN WAITING 2 MONTHS SINCE I PLACED ORDER BUT NEVER TURNED UP, EVEN NO UPDATE. EVERY TIME I NEED TO CALL FOR UPDATE, NEVER HAD THAT MUCH BAD EXPERIENCE LIKE VIRGIN MEDIA IS DOING WITH ME. BECAUSE OF THEIR NOT DOING BROADBAND INSTALLATION, I COULD NOT EVEN OPEN MY COMPUTER SHOP YET, I ALREADY LOST OUT MY 2 MONTHS SHOP RENT + MY SALES. I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM IN COURT, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ALL FINANCIAL BUSINESS LOSS SO FAR AND THEY HAVE TO PAY BACK MY LOSSES. A TOTALLY IGNORANT SERVICE PROVIDER, A CHEATER AND DODGY COMPANY, SO BE AWARE ALL !!!!!!!
Extremely bad service, could not provide me a receipt for paying my handset. Richard Brandson by law your company should provide me with a receipt. Why it is hard for your customer service to email me my receipt of my full payment. What wrong with your customer service. Train your people and we are free to leave so why you making hard for us to leave your service. You are billionaire enjoy the money but let us have a peaceful mind. make it easy for us to leave. why are we put on hold for so long. With this number you can track me and my conversation with your team you have 103168103. Google should put a red star for negative 10 point. Bad service has been with this company for 15+ years and you get this bad treatment. I hate this virgin media name.
The WhatsApp function is appalling. I spent hours giving the same information over and over again. Customer Service? Is it designed to frustrate you into hanging up? Virgin needs to seriously look at what it’s about. Shocking.
Someone from virgin parcelled s22 ultra to my house by mistake, i rang them and someone who's name was B. Sashov asked to send this back by recorded next day delivery on address: 16 merton road, bedford and that i will receive the cost for delivery plus a discount on my package, after all, they blocked my number and all of virgin number operating from my house which are 4, i believe B. SASHOV stole this new s22 ultra for himself, and that i shouldn't have sent it back. Plus i didn't receive any delivery cost!
I needed to change my package so it wouldn't double from £63.00 to £117.50. I could not get onto my virgin media, I could not register again as it would not accept my password and I could not call as I do not have a virgin mobile and 0345 numbers are expensive to call. Sitting in on the landline is not an option due to work. As a consequence when I finally got a bank holiday off I called but it was too late and nobody would sort. After 3 hours of crying and frustration on the landline they did not out through the package change and so I had to call back again. They finally changed the package but May will still be a sky high bill which no one is willing to fix. Utterly useless customer service and the worst customer experience of my life!!! Never ever use virgin media, they just want to rip you off.
No interest in helping to solve any issues whatsoever, I'm actually shocked how untrained the assistants are, absolutely 0 communication between them, transferring you from one to the other with them having no idea why you've been sent, having to repeat yourself over and over yet all you ever get is excuses and false promises. Spoke to a Scottish lady called Linda, somehow she was the only person we could get hold of through the phone every time we called, absolutely shocking disgusting rude arrogant attitude, she kept talking over us no matter who called, me my daughter or my son in law, even refused to give us her last name saying she's the only one who could put a complaint through. I am trying to get a disciplinary action against her to fix her gross attitude and will go above and beyond for causing me so much stress and hassle while dealing with my brothers death in Ukraine. Will definitely not choose virgin media in any form in the future, AVOID THEM AT ANY COST!!!!!
Quick to demand money.Quick to disconnect. I've been billed when I have no service, and trying to speak to anyone in so called customer services is nigh on hopeless. In my opinion and experience, I can't recommend them
Been without services for last 6 weeks and still no date for the repair work to be carried out.
Can't give zero stars, high prices and shocking service will be going somewhere else in future.
Worst customer servises ever. I write complaints to customer servises to CEO. No one anwsering. They traying charge me for same financial on phone as I didn't taked.
Virgin Media is rated 1.2 based on 1,784 reviews