Boohoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boohoo
Read Boohoo Reviews

customerservices@boohoo.com

49 51 Dale Street

Tell us how Boohoo made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Boohoo 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Squeeze and Pose
Boohoo 1 star review on 13th May 2020
Mick
I wouldnt even give 1 star

Got some shorts there are so see through will never order from here again
Never received items. They wont respond. $250 down the drain
WHY DOES SHIPPING NEED TO BE 10 DOLLARS!!! THE CLOTHES ARE CHEAP BUT THEN THERES SHIPPING!!!! SHIPPING NEEDS TO BE CHEAPER OR FREE(:
Ordered from boohoo man order arrived in good time opened bag had live maggots in offered me only £5 voucher bit pathetic and also i never received it so I complained got told to wait 24 hours never got it over all service is pathetic wouldn’t recommended
I’m extremely upset and feel ripped off by Boohoo. This last order I made I spent over 500$ on white sweatpants because they advertised that they were 100% cotton only to receive them and they were 100% polyester on the label. I had even contacted customer service to ask if they were preshrunk and they said they would get back to me. No one informed me that they weren’t cotton. Not to mention they are also thin and see through. I go back to the website listing and they switched it to polyester after I made the purchase. Customer service has done nothing for me, I keep having to speak to different people and repeating myself because they don’t read into the past conversation. Being that I live in Canada I will have to pay huge shipping fees to return the clothing and will lose the shipping fee I paid to receive them. This is so wrong considering I bought items that were false advertised and now I have to pay for it. Horrible customer service I will never buy from here again.
I have spent at least $500 US dollars from this website in the last month. I have been pretty satisfied up until today. I ordered a place dress and for some strange reason the dress smells like poop. I know this sounds crazy but I kid you not. The dress smelled like someone literally wiped their butt with it. Also they sent me two black blazers instead of two of the different colors that I ordered. I definitely won’t be purchasing anything else from them. It was fun while it lasted.
Absolute worse service I've ever had!!!!!! Package super late, supposed to get to me days before I left, even paid for the expedited shipping. But got it literally hours before i was heading out of town (for which i needed my items for grad pictures). I ordered 6 items and got 3. NONE OF WHICH WERE ITEMS I ORDERED! Not even as much as right items wrong size/color. They were completely wrong. Cant talk with customer service on phone. Only what's app or email which makes it that much harder for faster responses. But, while they communicated with me, did nothing for the fact that the item was sent off late, and nothing for this mix up. Only offered refund (which is standard considering you can get full refund for returns anyway), and free return shipping (which no sh** bc I'm not paying to return items that aren't mine) said they would send my things but, can't get it to me when i need it and my guess is it would take forever anyway. Absolutely terrible!!! I know things are difficult with covid but come on! this has always been a online shop so there really isn't an excuse for this!
Ordered 10 items, had to send all 10 back. Poor quality would not last more than one wear, ordered next day delivery and that did not happen... Complete waste of time and money! Would much rather use ASOS
Terrible. Never never again!!!!!

Ok. To start with. Boohoo sizes 34 EU is 40 EU, when you order S you get L.

Wanted to return those super huge S items and couldn't do it for free. Though in the site they give you a picture, it's free
Terrible. Never never again!!!!!

Ok. To start with. Boohoo sizes 34 EU is 40 EU, when you order S you get L.

Ordered next day delivery, four days later it still hasn’t arrived and when I messaged them via WhatsApp they’ve advised me I need to allow five working days for a next day delivery and if it still hasn’t arrived they’ll “see about giving me a refund”
Clothes are awful quality. Sizing is so off. I'm normally a size 14 but from boohoo I can be anything from a 14 to a 20. Materials used are cheap and see through. Customer service are awful. Check your bank statement after payment because they charged me way more than my 'final payment' on the website stated and their answer was that there's nothing they can do and if I'm not willing to pay that then I need to return my order, during a pandemic.
Absolutely waste of money! Very poor quality and badly made, not wearable.
Great selection but they charge you $4 to print a return slip, which is pretty annoying considering a lot of their clothes are so cheap. I'm only getting back half of my money on a cheaper item that didn't fit me AT ALL, which seems unfair.
I had a missing item as part of a set that I’d ordered, unfortunately they weren’t able to ship it out again as an individual item but Sophie from the customer service department was able to assist me within an hour and get a refund sorted. She was so prompt and helpful keeping me up to date within the hour she dealt with my query. Although I didn’t get the entire order she processed the refund, sent me confirmation of it being processed and was so professional about it. Definitely need to be giving her a pay rise if she’s responding at midnight with the hour!

has…
Paid for next day delivery and item has been sent normal delivery.

I ask why and was told it's my fault as I didnt click k next day.

I PAID FOR NEXT DAY, they took my money.

The attitude of the help was it's my own fault, I selected normal delivery. Why the hell would I pay for unlimited next day and then choose for it to be delivered a week later
has…
Paid for next day delivery and item has been sent normal delivery.

I ask why and was told it's my fault as I didnt click k next day.

I PAID FOR NEXT DAY, they took my money.

Boohoo sizing is so wrong! I bought a few things for a friend SIZE 20, they looked VERY small so I tried them on and they were also tight on me.. SIZE 14!!
Sending them back before attempting to give to my friend but I can imagine how some girls feel when they order stuff from boohoo and the sizes are not true to size at all.
A real confidence knock.
this was my first and last time ordering.
delivery time was fantastic...but that was about it.
i ordered a dress that was meant to be loose fitted so i ordered size 12 as im around a size 10-12.....this dress was so tight and so short!
i also ordered some leggings....but they were clearly made for someone with 2 different leg lengths....my left leg fits below the ankle and the right leg is just below my knee...like really!?
these are in the sale for £7.99 a pair and i brought 2 pairs! also very see through and thin.
i knew the quality wouldn't be amazing but this is a joke!
because of the corona virus i will not be returning the items because i do not want to go to the post office.
the quality is pure trash!
They ultimately just send you whatever they want to. I bought two pair of sweatpants and received them 4 sizes larger than what I ordered. The quality of the items is pretty trash too. I was all excited... what a disappointment.
Boohoo is rated 2.36 based on 1,322 reviews