Boohoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boohoo
Read Boohoo Reviews

customerservices@boohoo.com

49 51 Dale Street

Tell us how Boohoo made you happy
Boohoo 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Dee
Boohoo 3 star review on 7th July 2020
Heather
Boohoo 2 star review on 21st October 2020
The prices are amazing and the many products I have bought are very good. I have only had to return three Items due to manufacturing faults and was refunded very quickly. I live in Australia and find it hard to buy tall clothing. I used to buy from Long Tall Sally before they went under because of Covid. A new company took them over and the prices are still very dear. My only complaint would be that there are no individual inside leg measurements for the pants which would be very helpful.
Cheap materials, pictures arnt 100% accurate
Placed and order and a month later it isn't yet here
Deliveries that are tampered with and items missing. Deliveries that go missing for weeks. Customer service is shocking. Point blank refusal to refund money after 3 weeks. Keep giving tracking information that doesn't match my address. Continually told I have to wait another 24 or 38 or 72 hours for delivery which blatantly isn't going to arrive. Chargeback only option I'm left with. I am going to make sure I post on every site and every social media platform about the crapness of Boohoo.
I don't know why i didn't learn from my first experience with this company. I decided to give them another chance and what a mistake that was. I placed an order for an item that i now need to return but i can't create a return as the system is still saying that the item is dispatched and not delivered. All day i have been trying to explain this to customer service by whatsapp and all day they have been blaming me saying that i have got a number wrong or i haven't logged into the portal correctly! Don't waste your time or money ordering from this company.
Jeans just won’t fit you, way too small- dresses have stretch so they do the job but best to size up always, maybe 2 sizes if you want to be able to breathe :)
Bought 5 items all fit fantastic Value Love this ordered it live in Australia Took 10 days Fantastically priced
Rubbish company and complete rip off. ordered goods on 7/12 for overnight delivery. Now 15/12. No idea where goods are and cannot contact anyone. Stay well away!!
I am a normally size 18 but bought a fitted jacket size 24 thinking be great won't go anywhere near me so disappointed can't go Christmas party
I took the online questionnaire to order correct size, what a joke. I ordered size 22 dress coulnt get it up my legs, i orered the size 24 and was just as bad.had to send both dresses back. Couldn't get the return QR code on both occasions, had to contact customer services,who i will have to say 5*. Wont order ever again. Had to shop else where.
I order two dress paid £98. Both dresses size 12 though more like an 8. Sent both back and they have only refunded for one dress. They won’t answer my messages and I am being ignored. So angry 😡
I would give no stars if I could. Ordered from Wallis online, jeans were way too small and dress was far too big. Quality was also poor. Couldn’t get a returns label whatever I tried. Eventually found out Wallis was part of Boohoo and I had to jump through hoops to finally get a returns label from them. Returned items and it took weeks and many e-mails to get a refund. Wouldn’t recommend them at all!!!!
I ordered a dress in a size 10 and I could barely get it past my thighs ! So small probably an 8 at-least or a 6 in real Uk sizing, the same order, I ordered a size 10 bodysuit and it was baggy. Shocking the only good thing I got were the boots size 5 but the clothing sizing is terrible definitely won’t be wasting money on this sight again. I would avoid seems to be a massive hit or miss not worth the risk !
AVOID THIS COMPANY. I've shopped online a lot. I know what I'm doing. My first order from Boohoo and I selected next day delivery. As I did so an offer popped up for next day delivery for a whole year for the same price as selecting the option once. It stated how it is the same price! So naturally I selected the unlimited delivery option. When you do this the website unchecks the next day delivery without your noticing. Its a scam to get you to sign up for the Premier option. When my delivery did not arrive today I could see in the email I was getting standard delivery. Standard delivery is cheaper! I paid for the premier option. The company has no customer service telephone number! You have to email, watsap or Facebook and just wait for someone to message you back hours later. They don't listen and fob you off. Online it says I can cancel the order by email. Well that is not true. Customer service refused and just quoted about terms and conditions saying you have to select next day delivery. I had! Why would I pay for it then not expect next day. I'm sure they'll respond to this with more nonsense. They do not listen! Please don't give your money to these con merchants!
Test review test
I ordered an item for next day delivery, a week later and still no item, via WhatsApp I spoke to a customer service agent (ANISA), who was very rude, and basically told me to wait, no apology. Instead Anisa told me that they can see i have a premier delivery service and used a student discount too, none of which is relevant to my point of selecting next day delivery and a week later nothing has arrived. The comment was unnecessary and irrelevant, just a way to belittle me I assume. I've asked for Anisa full name to file a formal complaint, however there is no response on boohoos part, my messages are being ignored. This isn't the first time I'm dealing with rude customer service agents from Boohoo, I've had few other incidents where they send the wrong size, amd want me to go out of my way to return the item for their mistake, and again no apology or goodwill. Another incident they advertised ome thing and send something else, exactly the same outcome, i habe to go out of my way to return due to their false advertisement.
Unreliable company. Bought 2 dresses, paid for the express shipping (1-3 days). Item was scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd day, but was rescheduled. It was again scheduled to be delivered no the next day 7pm, it didn’t. Contacted the shipped via WhatsApp ti let them know of the delay, they asked me to wait 24-48 hours. I told them it was the weekend and that I had paid for the express shipping for a reason, they didn’t care. Turned out, UPS said that they found damage with my package and were no longer going to deliver. Contacted seller again, showed them that my item was no longer going to be delivered and said that if the could over night the dresses I was willing to still accept it. They told me I had to wait 20 more days before they were to do anything about it. Had to initiate a charge back on mu credit card in order to get my money back.
First time buying from boohoo, won't bother again. I bought a top and it looked great in the picture, but what arrived was not the same. The material was very thin, could see through it and was cheap material. Sizing was wrong too, I ordered 2 sizes up from my actual size and it was still uncomfortable. I don't think £20 for a top is exactly cheap either so disappointed in the quality.
Sizing is crazy.. Ordered two pairs of jeggings the same size. One of them was massive on me, second pair was tiny and had been damaged im assuming from someone else trying to squeeze into them. Stick to ASOS!
Boohoo 1 star review on 19th September 2021
Paid for Premium delivery which is supposed to ensure free delivery for a year but this is a scam. No reply from customer services on email or any social media platform. Discount offers are also a sham!
Boohoo is rated 2.23 based on 1,595 reviews