Bookaway Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Bookaway
1PM
1PM

+972547671108

Tell us how Bookaway made you happy

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I bought 2 bus ticket from Nha Trang to Dalat for my friend & I at Bookaway website. When we went to the counter to collect the tickets on that day, the bus operator (The guy in the photo) rejected our e-ticket and told us system showed we've cancelled the transaction earlier. I showed him the payment that i made but he insisted that we have to purchase another bus ticket for VND600,000 (USD25) else we are not allowed to get in the bus. I refused to pay again and started to raise up my voice to argue with him. He after that realized we're being stared and agree to let us get into the bus. During the argument, he was keep on mentioning not to buy e-ticket from online, as most of the websites are scam sites and I'm doubting is Bookaway is one of them or the guy was trying to cheat our money. It's really spoiling my holiday."
Are you Bookaway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We bought 2 tickets from Lima to Cusco. After reading these references, we were slightly terrified, but everything was okay. Note that you will be charged directly after booking and you have to wait for your tickets."
"I only wish I had read the below reviews belge booking. Exactly the same story - prepaid online, arrived to find no tickets are reserved for us. Tried calling/emailing/texting but complete silence and abysmal customer service. I’ve travelled extensively and have never encountered a scam to this magnitude. I hope whatever sub-humans run this charade get what’s coming to them."
"Do NOT use this company as they do not exist... I paid for 2 tickets, but no tickets sent... No reply from they... Real SCAMMERS !!"
"We book three tickets the seats were located on wheel hub. There was no space for legs.bus was jamp pack and luggage was stored on the aisle,and can not move.if you you have to walk on the luggage to exit. When we want to complain, there was no body Do not book with this website You will end up with a dangerous bus journey"
"They sold me a ticket for the bus line who doesn't operate anymore. After I sent them an email asking for a refund they didn't give me any response till now! You should avoid them just because they doesn't care about they customers!"
"Provided me with a voucher for a non-existent company leading me to miss a legitimate bus which supposedly was booked out. Sort of scam."
"This company is working with subcontractors there are goodones and bad ones. Bookaway can also force them to come with a solution if things not going right. But they dont... Bookaway choose they easyway and refund without service, therefor a kind of scam-ish Made a booking incl a pickup at hotel with bus at 0850. The company send a grab motorbike who refused my backpack at 0915 (after calling where the pickup bus was). The company told me it was too late and the bus left and that I wasnt in time. I asked multiple times where the collection point was so I can arrange a car or a 2nd bike for my backpack. But the company refused to cooperate and told me I was the one that was delaying... The company offered refund were I payed for a service, the company told me that they wont help me further. I booked a private car for 145 usd to avoid missing my booked trips. This shoulde be done by the company in order to forfill the agreement."
"They charge me and then decline my booking saying that the bus was fully booked. For refund I have to wait 10 business days... the bus is not full since I have booked on the spot with no problems. Do not book with this company. Is totally scam!"
"We booked a trip from Ninh binh to Phong Nha by sleeper bus. Trip was better than expected. Strongly recommended. We had no problems using the tickets we have got online through bookaway."
"I (attempted to) purchased Fansipan bus tickets through Bookaway. My credit card was charged and no tickets were provided. There was no confirmation email, nor an email with my ticket. When I went to the pick-up location for the bus, the agency there had not received confirmation from Bookaway. I had to purchase another bus ticket... The messaging feature on the Bookaway website says "We respond immediately" - THEY DO NOT. Bookaway support took several hours to respond. They told me that a confirmation email was sent 12 mins after my purchase, but no such email exists. I asked them to forward the email to me again, they ignored me... I was scammed in 'broad daylight'. This company stole my money... I know that my email was placed correctly because they have managed to send me advertisements instead of the service I purchased."
"We used Bookaway for several trips during our honeymoon and I have nothing but good things to day about the services offered. Everything has been on time and customer service is quick to answer. Will 100% recommend Bookaway to my friends!!"
"It was an amazing experience! Excellent Service and very good organization that enable us to feel safe and enjoy our trip. Thank you Ana Plvan"
"We booked all our buses/trains in Vietnam with bookaway. The price was very cheap and the buses/trains were all in a really good condition. Everything worked fine, so we got to all our destinations with no problems. Thank you very much for this great service. Also the payment via paypal works fine. We can absolutly recommend bookaway!"
"Easy, fast and safe. Everything works perfectly with bookaway!"
"All of y experiences with bookaway have been great. It's very easy to use and it's always easy to get the tickets at the station after booking. I will definitely continue using bookaway!"
"It is very easy to use and understand, my friend and I used to book transportation from Hanoi to Ninh Binh. We got the confirmations pretty quick and we had to make a last minute change t our pickup time and location and they were very helpful."
"Lately I made 3 bookings and in general all went well. Customer service was good when I required. BW31870, BW31862 and BW31867 However the web site should be improved specially for managing existing bookings"
"Great service and customer service were able to help when required. However the website could be improve specially at the level of managing existing bookings."
"Perfect service, clean bus and toilet, on time."
Bookaway is rated 3.11 based on 66 reviews