Bookaway Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Bookaway
00AM
12AM

+972547671108

Tell us how Bookaway made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great booking service, it couldn’t be easier we had a comfortable bus, welcoming staff, and arrival on time. Recommend using bookaway."
Are you Bookaway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We were very satisfied with the prompt timing, cleanliness of bus, agent response to our queries, bus driver courtesy and all this made our journey relaxed....we loved the wifi too."
"I just love this company. Everything goes smoothly and without any stress. I don't know this service for long but i fall deeply in love."
"Really attractive website, totally usefull when you travel around the world. Bookaway helped me lot of time and propose lot of kind of travel, cheap or vip Great and enjoy"
"It is a fraud! Please don't book here. They sell tickets who doesn't exist!!"
"Bookaway sells ferry tickets that they are known to cancel within hours of departure. At this point when you get to the ferry company window, they charge you prefer than 3 times the original price to take a "private ferry" it is part of a huge scam and many people have been taken already. Do some research on Facebook and see for yourself. It's happened on almost all there routes. They don't offer services with the more trusted companies. Only the ones that have "unfortunate breakdowns" as they call them. They take absolutely no responsibility as they are most likely in on the scam. Can't wait until a class action suit is brought against them. Corrupt company."
"I’ve been travelling solo for 4 months and always use bookaway. It’s the easiest and most reliable way to book my transport while travelling and takes away any stress I have travelling alone. On one of my trips I accidentally entered the wrong destination and the team at bookaway helped me resolve the issue and changed my bus for me. There was also an instance in Laos where sadly my ticket wasn’t accepted by the bus company even though I had paid online, and had to buy a new ticket directly through the bus company but bookaway refunded me and apologised for the inconvenience. I highly recommend using the company. Reliable and simple to use. Also a big help paying online so I don’t have to worry about having enough cash. They also show you where you get picked up from and dropped off in your next destination so I can plan ahead which is important for me so I’m not stranded."
"ho prenotato con Bookaway un viaggio per 2 persone da HCMC a Da Lat, servizio perfetto con Minh Tri LImo, 6 ore comodissime e piacevoli, con soste per mangiare, prelevati da hotel in HCMC e portati all'hotel poco fuori la cittá di Da Lat. sono soddisfatto e consiglio Bookaway I booked with Bookaway a trip for 2 people from HCMC to Da Lat, perfect service with Minh Tri LImo, 6 hours comfortable and pleasant, with stops to eat, picked up from hotel in HCMC and brought to the hotel just outside the city of Da Lat . I'm satisfied and I recommend Bookaway"
"They stole my expensive stuff!!!! Worst experience of my life in a bus. Lets put it this way, Bookaway hides behind being a "Service Providers" and blames everything on the unreliable suppliers "Bus companies". So, let me put it this way. I have my expensive Bose headphones, I paid Eur 500 for them, and they are lost for a cheap-ass night bus. Worst of all is that, the bus company admitted that they had them, but now they do not know where they are. Suprise suprise they only said that after I mentioned they are expensive!!! Anyway, save yourself the hassle, pay a bit extra and dont go with Bookaway! Choose a service that will work with reliable bus companies and not thieves. And also a company that will fight for your rights! I am going after Bookaway because I paid them. They clearly did not care about my property!"
"Bookaway might be the worst customer service I ever dealt with. Paid $40 usd for a bus from Valentiane to Hanoi. The shuttle bus forgot to pick me up so I missed the bus and had to wait 24 hours. On the actual "sleeper" bus there were no beds, not even Seats. We had to sleep on the cold floor for the whole 30 hour trip! I contacted Bookaway and they said they reached out to the 3rd party but never heard back. Horrible customer service and a horrific company. Please learn from my experience and do not use!"
"I never got picked up at my pick-up location although I arrived 2 hours!! before departure time. When I called them, they told me they already sent a private taxi to my pick-up point ($30). They assured me I would get a refund of that. Did I?? No. They ignored my e-mails. Worst company. Will never ever use it again. There are way better companies out there. Try to book at a local tour office. They are cheaper and more helpful"
"We would recommend the service of bookaway.com. We needed to change our pick up date. Contacting the costumer service was no problem and they changed it directly."
"Easy to use, in 5 minutes you look for the destination and buy it. good prices, and I change a date for my trip and in 3 days they answer with no problem."
"Excellent service with a Private van from El Nido to Ulugang Bay ; the driver was smooth, the van confortable and the stop in Roxas welcome and clean. Also We booked à tour B at El Nido with excellent service and outstanding spots to take pictures, s'aime and snorkel."
"Very essy to buy, lots of alternatives"
"I took the bis from Pattaya to Bangkok . The service was very good"
"Great service! I book a trip from HCMC to Da Lat, from hotel to hotel, limo van with good driver and good price"
"I booked Limousine from Hanoi to Sapa round trip on 16-18 Feb that was good I got good driver and polite. He never blame other person on the road. That make me so happy on trip. And other thing make me more happy with this company cause we forgot Camera in car and I text to them. I got their reply instantly and they ask me what time I’m convenient to pick up after I reach hotel in evening. I text to them and they bring our Camera and nock the door it was so surprise. I like this company so much and I’ll book this company in next time."
"Good comfortable buses with plenty legroom, the staff were friendly and helpful. They did a good job at the border crossings trying to get us through with the minimum of fuss, overall a good experience"
"Very good deal. Worked as promised"
Bookaway is rated 3.31 based on 35 reviews