Bookaway Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Bookaway
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bookaway?

+972547671108

Tell us how Bookaway made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Stay away from that company!!! It’s a scam, no valid phone number or email."
Are you Bookaway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM!!! IM TRYING TO CONTACT THEM FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, THEY DON'T REPLY. THE CHAT STATES "WE WILL ANSWER STRAIGHT AWAY" BUT STILL NO ANSWER!"
"After having booked a bus and a ferry connection with them, they cancelled on the morning of the travel the bus connection, having left the ferry connection still booked. No contact from their support team."
"I booked a bus in the last minute, and the support managed to get me a ticket on the bus from Hanoi to Sapa, when all other buses where fully booked."
"Do not choose book away, 1 problem:did not get the ticket until 4 hours before take off and i got it because i mailed and asked where my ticket was. The contact mail adress on the website is not availibale and you can not send through there, you need to check in answer your recit mail. 2. It showed on the map that we were suposed to wait at a pier, but the bus never came and then all of the sudden when ive asked personal at the pier they called the service and they told that the bus was waiting on the other side of the pier, this was noot informed on the ticket or recit Worst experience of all time"
"Just want to update my previous review. I received my bus ticket in time for my trip. But, no form of support contact available with either a phone number or a functional email address. Please review previous commentary."
"SCAMMED! Bookaway processed payment for bus trip tomorrow morning. Received email stating "If you are not getting your ticket in the next 24 hours, please contact our support" but the trip is in 16 hours. CONTACTED THEIR SUPPORT EMAIL. THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS TO A DEFUNCT WEBSITE AND THE EMAIL SENT WAS UNDELIVERABLE! NO SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE."
"I bought train tickets from Bookaway, more than a month in advance, as I was going on a trip to Sri Lanka and wanted everything in place. Arrived in Sri Lanka, ONE DAY before the date of the train ride, they sent an email saying that I have no space on the train and they will refund the money. ( Still waiting on that). This messed up quite a lot of our plans and I am VERY dissapointed. Very, very bad service, considering the length of time I booked in advance. I wish I could rate them zero, to be honest. Nobody wants to arrive in a foreign country with steady plans, only to have to run around in search of some other transportation (while they still have the money I wanted to spend on that transport). I never give bad ratings, but this is the worst thing to do to a first time traveler with all plans in place. I would not want anyone to go through the same thing i did- especially after planning your whole trip thorougly months in advance !"
"Booked a ferry from koh samui to khao sok. the trip was great and smooth. great service!!!"
"I booked a ferry ticket from Koh Phangan to Koh Samui two days in advance. When I arrived at the ferry port they could not find my reservation, and it turned out that my online payment had not gone through. I had to buy a new ticket, lost all of the time I had planned to spend sightseeing before getting on the ferry, and then deal with the struggle of trying to get a refund from bookaway."
"Site tres pratique et support client reactif, je reviendrai pour mes prochaines vacances."
"Booked easly"
"Great service"
"WARNING WHEN BOOKING BUS FROM SAPA TO HANOI. They give you the wrong pick up address, their head office, then offer to book a taxi for you to where the bus leaves from. Easy and cheeky money making scheme for them. Really not impressed"
"I booked a ticket on the Bookaway website. They have a 24/7 support online so that was very convenient, they answered my questions and I traveled from Cebu to Bohol. The trip went smoothly and I had a great vacation :)"
"My girlfriend booked the wrong dates and we thought it was going to be tricky to change but the support team fixed it for us. Minivan was on time, clean and comfy. We had an unforgettable trip to Sapa."
"My wife and I booked a bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. We had a few questions and their customer service was quick to reply. Site is easy to navigate and they don't have any hidden costs like some other companies."
"While traveling in Thailand i was in Bangkok and wanted to go to Pattaya. I received many search results in Bookaway and decided to take the bus. At the end i had to change to a different date so i contacted the company and they manged to do that for me. This really helped me. Thanks (-:"
"Booked a bus from Yangon the Bagan and had a great journey. You really get a good value for your money- the bus was comfortable, great service."
"they were selling the bis tickets which were already fully booked. right after the online payment was completed, they sent us an email saying my booking was declined, which was already annoying but then they said the refund would take 5 to 10 days, it hasn't been refunded yet, after 20 days now."
Bookaway is rated 3.50 based on 52 reviews