Bookaway Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Bookaway
09AM
9AM

+972547671108

Tell us how Bookaway made you happy

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"This company is working with subcontractors there are goodones and bad ones. Bookaway can also force them to come with a solution if things not going right. But they dont... Bookaway choose they easyway and refund without service, therefor a kind of scam-ish Made a booking incl a pickup at hotel with bus at 0850. The company send a grab motorbike who refused my backpack at 0915 (after calling where the pickup bus was). The company told me it was too late and the bus left and that I wasnt in time. I asked multiple times where the collection point was so I can arrange a car or a 2nd bike for my backpack. But the company refused to cooperate and told me I was the one that was delaying... The company offered refund were I payed for a service, the company told me that they wont help me further. I booked a private car for 145 usd to avoid missing my booked trips. This shoulde be done by the company in order to forfill the agreement."
Are you Bookaway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They charge me and then decline my booking saying that the bus was fully booked. For refund I have to wait 10 business days... the bus is not full since I have booked on the spot with no problems. Do not book with this company. Is totally scam!"
"We booked a trip from Ninh binh to Phong Nha by sleeper bus. Trip was better than expected. Strongly recommended. We had no problems using the tickets we have got online through bookaway."
"I (attempted to) purchased Fansipan bus tickets through Bookaway. My credit card was charged and no tickets were provided. There was no confirmation email, nor an email with my ticket. When I went to the pick-up location for the bus, the agency there had not received confirmation from Bookaway. I had to purchase another bus ticket... The messaging feature on the Bookaway website says "We respond immediately" - THEY DO NOT. Bookaway support took several hours to respond. They told me that a confirmation email was sent 12 mins after my purchase, but no such email exists. I asked them to forward the email to me again, they ignored me... I was scammed in 'broad daylight'. This company stole my money... I know that my email was placed correctly because they have managed to send me advertisements instead of the service I purchased."
"We used Bookaway for several trips during our honeymoon and I have nothing but good things to day about the services offered. Everything has been on time and customer service is quick to answer. Will 100% recommend Bookaway to my friends!!"
"It was an amazing experience! Excellent Service and very good organization that enable us to feel safe and enjoy our trip. Thank you Ana Plvan"
"We booked all our buses/trains in Vietnam with bookaway. The price was very cheap and the buses/trains were all in a really good condition. Everything worked fine, so we got to all our destinations with no problems. Thank you very much for this great service. Also the payment via paypal works fine. We can absolutly recommend bookaway!"
"Easy, fast and safe. Everything works perfectly with bookaway!"
"All of y experiences with bookaway have been great. It's very easy to use and it's always easy to get the tickets at the station after booking. I will definitely continue using bookaway!"
"It is very easy to use and understand, my friend and I used to book transportation from Hanoi to Ninh Binh. We got the confirmations pretty quick and we had to make a last minute change t our pickup time and location and they were very helpful."
"Lately I made 3 bookings and in general all went well. Customer service was good when I required. BW31870, BW31862 and BW31867 However the web site should be improved specially for managing existing bookings"
"Great service and customer service were able to help when required. However the website could be improve specially at the level of managing existing bookings."
"Perfect service, clean bus and toilet, on time."
"Bookaway was very convenient when my friend and I traveled from Siem Reap, Cambodia to Bangkok, Thailand. Their rates are very reasonable and the service by their partners were excellent. The trip that took almost 9 hours was very comfortable as the bus they offered was spacious. Bookaway also gave a fast response in booking the bus."
"Purchased ticket and immediately saw that my booking date changed. The company would not accept, the preferred date. Stole money and would not make any allowances"
"Warning!! Do not use this company. I booked a bus ticket through them 2 days prior to departure. They took the money from my account immediately. On the day of the departure I had to follow them up 4 hours before the bus departed because the booking still said pending. It then took them 2 hours to tell me that I didn’t have a booking on the bus, it was now full with no seats available. The solution they offered was for me to pay $100USD more to get transport on the day and they would not compensate me for the inconvenience in any way. I asked for a refund and was told it would take 7-10days to hit my account. Then they said if it’s there in 10days to contact them again!!! Leading me to believe it probably won’t hit my account in 10days. To make matters worse we arrived at the bus station and booked 2 tickets on the same bus for $20USD!!!! They mislead and lack integrity and then extremely unhelpful when I was inconvenienced. DO NOT RISK USING THEM. BOOK DIRECT OR USE ANOTHER AGENCY"
Dear Andrew, we’re sorry to read about your unfortunate experience with Bookaway. Our clients and their comfort are at the top of our priorities, which is why we constantly work to improve this particular aspect with 24/7 customer support across 3 different channels.
On this occasion, I’d like to clarify that we clearly state on our website that transportation availability is not updated online. In case the supplier declines a booking, we immediately provide an available alternative or offer a refund.
Refund conditions are unfortunately not up to us – the 7-10 days waiting period is a standard condition with any international transaction.
Please contact us at support@bookaway.com and provide your booking reference to resolve the payment issue.

We hope you'll consider traveling with Bookaway in the future.
"I booked luxury minivan by Huu Binh Limousine from Hanoi to Sa Pa in Vietnam. Pick up from the hotel was at time and that is the only positive thing about that trip. Driver decided to pick-up some strangers on the way and give they a lift half way to the border with China. He did not speak basic english,( or pretend ) I was scared at some point, uncomfortable and almost 2 hours late to my destination. Never again!"
"Bookaway's level of service is very poor. Firstly, don't ever try to book a ticket less than 24 hours in advance, as Bookaway will take your money but might not send you the confirmation in time so you will be left without a ticket. If you try to call their support line, no one will answer, but you will be told you are #1 in the queue for all eternity. Finally, they will ask you for a review after you use a service, but if it is negative they will not post it publicly. Very dishonest company."
"Easy to book, with all information needed available"
"Service très médiocre, aucun moyen de les avoir par téléphone pour poser une question. Il y a avait un service de pick-up à l'hôtel mais comme impossible de les avoir au téléphone, impossible donc de demander. Résultat un tuktuk jusqu'à l'agence..."
Bookaway is rated 3.31 based on 59 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access