Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Prompt reply, patience,easy to construct visit
Easy and very professional, I
Hope the tour is the same in February
Cami has been so incredibly helpful, listening carefully to everything that I want to get out of this trip, patiently amending the itinerary as I changed my mind about things! It was then super easy to confirm the booking. I'm very excited about what will be a holiday of a lifetime!
My boyfriend and I hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with Action Peru treks and I highly recommend them. They are a small local company but they are the best trekking company on the Inca Trail.
Easy & Simple to use providing various options. All our questions were answered in a clear manner very soon and the offer & booking was convenient as well.
Fast response.
Easy, Clear, and precise.
So far, Soooo Good, Danielle Lee has been very helpful. Can't wait for my trip/tour
Prompt customer service
The agent Emma Brown was very good and very helpful. In retrospect, I wish there had been more warnings about the lengthy process to obtain a Russian visa. The visa problems may mean I will not have one in time to take the trip though I am paying an exorbitant amount in trying to obtain one in time to depart.
Great site, price and service. Would definitely recommend Bookmundi.
Excellent service, especially considering I made a late evening night before booking! Email response that night and driver at my door as stated within the time frame next morning. Highly recommend.
Had a great experience. Their site is great, and the customer support team was extremely helpful.
My booking experience was okay. I did not know that the touring company who would be conducting the tour is Walks LLC. I would have appreciated knowing that from the beginning. Walks seems to be quite a decent company.
Another very important item that needs improvement is the voucher. You need to add all of the information directly on the voucher so it is clear what the customer is buying.
Thank you very much for the review Arthur. Our tours should contain all the necessary information on the tour voucher. We will, however, double-check the tour you booked to make sure that everything is correct.

Thanks again for your feedback.

All the best
Thomas
Bookmundi
We had a wonderful trip to Upper Mustang in Nepal in Aug 2019. Our guide, Dave, was charming, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Out booking experience was flawless and all our queries were answered extremely quickly. Dave found us the very best bedrooms and ablution facilities, which were always very clean, in each of the guesthouses which we stayed in. I strongly recommend Bookmundi company to you and especially out guide, Dave. Thank you, our holiday was wonderful. Bob and Mary Scholes
Good customer service, very helpful with queries, easy to book online.
I did not know Bookmundi to start with so was a bit hesitant to purchase. However, after doing lots of research I found out that Bookmundi offered the best price and as a result I purchased my tour. The entire booking experience and Bookmundi's customer service team has been great. Will definitely use you again!
the site is super user-friendly and it was really easy to find what I needed and make a purchase. Good job and keep it that way!
Bookmundi is very helpful, and responds promptly to request. Excellent customer service, and competitive price.
Had a great tour. The operator was professional and the tour was fabulous. Booking the tour was extremely easy and everything felt smooth and secure!
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 302 reviews