Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
easy to book ,lots of choices,best price guarantee
I had a lovely Tour!
Beautiful Nature not far away from Manila City.
My guide Nory was so friendly with a lot of knowledge to the history of the Philippines.

A good tour!
Thanks
The booking experience was very well done. I experiences a technical glitch when I tried to book initially, but it was soon resolved. Moreover, the staff were incredible friendly and helpful throughout the whole process.
I think your site is great for finding a lot of operators and getting some quotes etc.

Please increase the allowable number of inquiries.

Its kind of cool that the messages come in on the web page.......But need an e mail alert to come into the registered e mail address (would be helpful especially if you do not have Bookmundi page open all day)

After the selection process is completed and I have signed up for a particular tour operator..............It would be great to stop communicating through Bookmundi and just e mail directly with the tour operator.

Otherwise, great web site.

Cheers
Very good traveling experience with a kind and helpful guide. The trekking went without any problems. Recommended πŸ‘πŸ»
I hiked the 4 day Inca Trail with Action Peru Treks and I had a great experience during the trek. Our guide, our cook and porters were exceptional. Highly recommended!
No problems and if the tour is as good as the booking experience we will be elated. Very impressed thus far and looking forward to a wonderful experience. Magda was terrific
I absolutely love this site and have spoken directly to their customer service, which was a very pleasant experience. Each option is laid out very nicely and seems to provide the detail needed to make an educated decision about my next trip! I am looking forward to booking a trip through this platform.
I was amazed by the speed and quality of the service. The website is very clear and informative. Can't think of anything wrong there!
I am so thankful for Bookmundi. I ended up booking only a day before (less than 12 hours even) for our Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour but they still accommodated us! Our rickshaw drivers were really kind and sweet too, my parents really enjoyed the experience and the stories shared by our rickshaw operators/drivers. Thanks Bookmundi for letting me book this experience with Ebisuya!
So far so good. The only missing information is the time we meet at the hotel in Lisbon, as I'm in Portugal already, renting a place in Albufeira for the entire winter, thus will be going there by train, not plane.
Uzbekistan is a wonderful destination. Extremely safe, warm people - big departure from it's soviet republic past. Excellent sightseeing, well organized. Restored monuments help you visualize the glory of cities like this as they stood in the 14th-17th century.

Our tour operated by Responsible Travel (agent Sherzod) did everything well..something we rarely experience on tours like this.

I think they really understood what we wanted from the write-up we provided. We were able to walk around the city, with well placed hotels. Overall, it was very well organized, despite our last minute travel. All our guides spoke fluent English. I would give this tour operator 5-stars, with no reservations.
Dealt with Alex- very responsive to all queries. Look fwd to the tour, hopefully as seamless as the booking :)
Positive points: they were very nice once the trip was scheduled. Emails were answered fast, customer service was very solicitous, they were also kind enough to accommodate to some of my needs. Prices are reasonable, although I still didn't enjoy the trip to say more about the workings of it.

Negative points: website should not have options showing as available when they actually are not, it makes us lose a lot of time with gibberish and our expectations keep fluctuating; for whatever reason, there was a period of time of at least 20 hours that my Email was not reaching the person that was dealing with my trip and I had to find different channels to reach someone in the company to help me.

Overall, it is a nice company and I would book with them again. The points that I mentioned are to instigate improvement and would certainly work for their own benefit.
I don’t usually do reviews as they can be made up but I’ve been so impressed by Bookmundi that I give it my thanks. First they are responsive. Sarah was very attentive and when there was a problem she took responsibility to sought it out. Also they are competitive and a great place to check out lots of tours from different operators. AAA+++
Bookmundi paired me up with someone who worked with me to get the exact experience I asked for. It was easy to book and communicate via email
Easy, seamless, great communication, looking forward to the trip
Booking process was very good because of direct contact with local agent
Planning a customized trip was an easy experience. My agent, Victoria, helped Me with every step and made a trip perfect for me. Thank you!
Very poor your operators do not know if I have paid or not and no follow uo to emails.
Hi Jon,

Thanks for your review.

First of all, sorry to hear that you did not find our tour operator to be responsive enough.

Our customer service has been in contact you via a separate email correspondence to try and help with resolving any outstanding issues.

Per what we can see, the operator did indeed follow-up on the same day the booking was made, and they have followed up afterwards as well, albeit one time taking 48 hours to respond due to weekend (but to be honest, many local operators, as well as international operators, do take up to 48 hours to respond during weekends). Any in case, we of course still apologise for that this level of service did not meet your expectations. For your information, Bookmundi's customer service are on duty during weekends as well, so you can always expect a response within 24 hours from us.

With regards to payment, the additional services you requested have now indeed been paid for, and the operator is fully aware of that as well.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to write back to our customer service team, and they will quickly assist you.

All the best,