Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
the purchase went very smoothly, right price free delivery, quick turn around what is there to complain about top draw seller
Excellent in every way. Fast delivery and good customer service. The Pioneer unit was also the best price I could find. Thanks
Five stars for the single wire kenwood lead fixed the issue we were having fully to bad didn't come with the £250 dico 3 kit bought few weeks ago new mind all resolved now many thanks 👍😀
Competitive prices and swift delivery thank you very much.
Aftersales support was zero. I wanted to fit a Pioneer head unit to a Honda Insight and was told I needed only one lead, A week later 4 unanswered emails and support from the cable manufacturer, I resolved the fitting. No thanks to CAC
I bought a Road Angel Pure. The first one didn't work and I got a refund from Amazon. I tried the buy a new one from Car Audio but they were uninterested in offering real help. This annoyed me as I was already paying a subscription for the road angel with Car Audio and they did not accept any responsibility. I was forced to buy another one at increased and further cost (ie more than the refund) and Car Audio supplied me with a 'refurbished' (ie second hand ) model. Despite their reassurance that this works and was 'as good as new' when I got it it would not charge and I had to send it back to them. That was 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. My expensive subscription to updates has not been refunded at all. Shocking unhelpful service in my honest opinion.
Great prices,fast delivery, pity no postal information sent
Got a great deal on Dashcams and delivery was next business day. Brilliant,
Item arrived quickly, but no tracking details sent
Good price, delivered as expected
No help from snoop
Quck response to enquiries, great prices and quick delivery and well packaged... couldn't ask any more really, No reason not to be a returning customer !! Thank you :)
Easy online ordering and quick delivery. Happy customer.
Part of the order was broken in transit and a new one was sent out straight away no fuss 5 star service
Loving the Road Angel Halo - really pleased with the fitter sent to fit the dashcam.
Really quick service, package arrived next day. Very happy with the items purchased, have installed them and work perfectly.
Really quick service with item being delivered two days quicker then expected with all the bits needed to go straight into the car.
Good quality super quick delivery
Delivered on time
Original Road Angel did not work. Car Audio Centre charged me for a new one Car Audio Centre refused to refund my subscription despite me not ha e a functional Road Angel Unit. The refurbished Road Angel decide they sent me would not charge despite them assuring me it was as good as new and worked Hopeless service.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,780 reviews