Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Quick and easy. Arrived promptly. Very good at what they do
Order arrived as promised. It was a new radio for our caravan. Up and running in no time. Thanks.
Order arrived within time stated and Intact and product was cheaper than direct from manufacturer.Thanks for the prompt and efficient service
Easy order, quick delivery, as described.
Great service but make sure you don't have to return anything, two weeks passed and still nothing.
Item arrived swiftly.fitted to car and works properly, very happy with item and Car Audio Centre. Thank you Chris C
Item arrived but had problems connecting the rear view camera with my device. Talked to technical support with no success, directed back to sales. It seemed to be a long drawn out process to try and explain my problem and that it was more hassle than it was worth. After 3 calls I decided to ask for a full refund, really disappointed by spending nearly £60 to improve my device and all I received was problems and hassle to get my money back.
works great, but have to buy an aerial splitter or something for the DAB.. no signal
Helpful telephone sales guy who sorted out exactly what I needed, arrived three days later and great value for money.
We needed a new radio for our Narrowboat but wanted one with CD, USB and Aux port. It was easy to navigate the website and find the one we wanted at a reasonable price. It arrived promptly was easy to fit and works beautifully.
Quickly dealt with, purchases arrived within 3 days
Everything was fine until I got a unit which was doa. No Caraudios fault. Their tech guy was very helpful
Easy to navigate around site, good price for item, quick dispatch!
Recommended! A++++++++++++
Quick service good price on alpine speakers
Excellent advice from central staff and staff at Ilford over the phone. Ordered next day delivery but came after 2 working days but given the current climate that was still ok 👍🏽
fast delivery I am satisfied
Very quick delivery at a very good price compared to other internet sellers. The free car air freshener is a bit over-powering though! Would definitely shop here again.
Can't fault the service.
Fast delivery.
Thanks
First rate customer service, the gentlemen I spoke too was really helpful. Delivery was estimated 3 to 4 working days ordered on 12 noon Wednesday and was delivered the next day by 10 am absolutely brilliant it's now the second time I have purchased from yourselves and will do so again and again no problems.
Still being resolved updated sim for my snooper sat nav seems to be malfunctioning was expecting a call back on same day as enquires delivery service good. Price three fold on last purchase last year
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 1,845 reviews