Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Fran
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Wow, just wow! I’ve always viewed covers as a waste of money. Now, I’ll just buy another when this one wears out! It’s simply the best purchase Ive made all year.
My new slipcover looks amazing. This is the second time I have ordered from comfort works and they did not disappoint. Thanks comfort works.
I wanted new slipcovers for my 15-year-old, well worn Pottery Barn sofa. I was attracted by Comfort Works' prices and extensive choice of fabrics, and then was really impressed by their customer service. I dealt with the same sales rep throughout the ordering process and she checked every detail of my order -- one of my measurements was off and she immediately caught the error and contacted me.
The finished slipcovers arrived promptly and are lovely -- they are very well made and fit perfectly. I would not hesitate to order from Comfort Works again.
I am impressed! It looks so good like a brand new sofa! Fits perfectly and the quality is amazing!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Absolutely loved the covers. It looks like I have new sofas! Product is exactly like the one I saw online. The measurements are perfect and was so much easier to slip on than the original covers that came with the sofa. Love it. And thank you CW! I’m pretty sure I’ll be ordering more :)
I am extremely satisfied with my chair covers. Everything fit perfectly!
So happy with our order! What a great way to add a new fresh look to an old piece!
Contentisima con las fundas y con el trato recibido. Han sido muy amables y atentos en todo momento.
Las fundas son de muy buena calidad. Tacto suave. Han encajado a la perfección.
Han llegado en fecha.
Repetiré seguro
Very happy with the covers. The velvet material makes our sofa feel very luxurious and the colour is vibrant. Our daughters are very happy as you see in the photo. Many thanks!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Nicely made, easy to put on chairs and fit very well. Great job!!
The price was very reasonable and the quality was amazing! I’m going to do business with this company in the future and I’m recommending them to my friends and family. My Pottery Barn sofas look like new and I’m honestly shocked at this with 2 dogs and kids all over this furniture. My husband said the slipcovers are better than the originals. Thank you so much!
Perfectly made!
Great job guys! 👍
Comfort Works 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Awesome service, communication, and product. The sofa covers were absolutely top quality and at a very reasonable price. I will definitely do business with this company again
Expat friendly! This is the second time we've ordered a replacement cover for our Kivik sofa from IKEA. Our last was leather and it was beautiful and held up for years! Our kids finally truly destroyed it (one got at the leather with scissors and the others picked at it from there...long past any warranty and Soooo not CW's fault!) And now we got the clawproof blue velvet and can't wait to get it on. We had our first delivered when we lived in Malaysia and this time we live in Kenya and had it sent to the states so we can bring it back with us to Kenya.
Also, there was a mix up this go round and we got sent a white linen cover first (it's gorrrrgeous by the way...but maybe not the choice with kids like ours. HA!) Customer service return service and reimbursement for us having to ship the white cover back was a breeze. Zero trouble at all. They even went ahead and shipped the correct cover before we were able to ship the wrong one back. It was so simple and delivery was fast, even in corona-shipping times.
We highly recommend!
Hey Sharon,

So happy to see you here! Thank you for the kind words, we did what we could to ensure you and your family get those covers you need. :)

Once you get back safely to Kenya, do try on those new covers and send us a photo!
Ning from Comfort Works.
I bought a cover for my 1.5-seater chair and later additional arm rest covers. The covers are very well made, the fabric is beautiful. I wish I would have gone for something more cat-proof, unfortunately those don't currently come in colors that fit my style. But the nice thing is that I can buy a different one down the road and don't have to feel bad about throwing out a perfectly good piece of furniture just because the covers are damaged. Everything came clearly labelled so you know exactly what goes were. My two orders went perfectly so I didn't have any additional contact with customer support. Overall, I'm very happy to have found ComfortWorks.
My sons and I cannot believe that our couch is the same one as before! Going to now order another set. It looks stunning and having an option of a skirt made the change a super elegant one.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 17th June 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 17th June 2020
These are wonderful slipcovers for my IKEA sofa and chair! I love the vibrant indigo color and the perfect fit. They arrived sooner then I expected as well.
The entire family approves!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 17th June 2020
We own three Kivik one seaters from Ikea that we pushed together to arrange as a three seat sofa. The original fabric coverings were getting old (and our cat loved to scratch them). So we bought three Kivik 1 Seater Sofa Cover Urban - Urbanskin Kramfors coverings from Comfort Works. We put them onto the Kivik one seaters today and its like having a brand new couch! Plus our cat doesn't like scratching leather so she's leaving the couch alone now.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Danke, Comfort Works! Mein Sofa seht aus wie neu. Super Passform und der Bezug sieht sehr hochwertig aus. Sehr gute Kommunikation, super Betreuung.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Herzlichen Dank für deine tolle Bewertung, liebe Sabine! Wir lieben die Farbpalette in deinem Wohnzimmer, vor allem die Kombi aus Savannah Saddle, deinem Teppich und den Deko Kissen, super gemütlich!
Exzellenter Kundenservice, wirklich schöne hochwertige Stoffe, und eine Firmen Philosophie, die definitiv Schule machen sollte. Vielen Dank für alles, ich habe jetzt ein neues Sofa und fühle mich sehr wohl damit😃👍
Comfort Works 5 star review on 16th June 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 16th June 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Hi Suzan, lieben Dank für dein Lob!
Ich werde die Fotos deines Sofas mit dem ganzen Team teilen :-)
Comfort Works is rated 4.85 based on 1,914 reviews