Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Suzan
Maci Herman
Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Bianca Ambrose
More Photos & Videos
Our new slipcover looks great! We have an IKEA Kramfors and its original leather had worn out. The new blue fabric for perfectly. It’s like having a new couch!
I am so happy that I ordered this new cover for my Karlstad. Very happy! Love the Savannah Saddle fabric. Just saw I can order fabric to make extra throw cushions out of. The fabric was on back order so I had to pre-order. Was also surprised at how fast it arrived amidst COVID-19. Thank you!
Comfort Works made me beautiful dining chair slip overs that fit perfectly! The process was easy and they made sure the dimensions were correct. Fantastic products and customer service!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 9th April 2020
I love my new slip covers. I mixed up my order and ordered two different seams. I emailed them to correct it and they we vert responsive. The fabric I picked was backordered but they kept me up to date and it even arrived earlier than expected.
My husband and I got them on pretty easily and it looks amazing! Great customer service and great product. I would for sure order from them again.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 9th April 2020
I like it, it fits perfect and is exactly the color I envision.
I am crafty with fabric myself so I will try to provide constructive criticism. The cover is made of a very thin fabric and lining with no padding in between. In this case the fit has to be somewhat tight to look nice. Well it is not. It is baggy and the face fabric bubbles over the lining as two layers are barely attached to each other. The real IKEA slip covers for this model are heavy, padded and able to keep this simple shape.
Hi Elena! We regret that this experience has not met your expectations. We have reached out to you via e-mail for further discussion on how we can assist in the matter. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
The custom sectional cover turned out better than expected!! The color is perfect and it fits so well! I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much for the sofa cover and the great customer service!!
I will defiantly recommend and come back in the future if we ever need anything!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Love the covers the only thing I would change is I wish the Fabric for cushions on my side chairs were a little tighter. The stitching and fabric are beautiful.
The covers are a little more loose than the original removable cover but that's not an issue for us. I think the couch looks great and we will definitely be ordering again. Thanks!
I LOVE my new sofa slipcovers! The service was personal, efficient and I got exactly the quality and fit I was hoping for. I am so thrilled with my new look sofa, I'm ordering a second set in the new Pure Linen!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th April 2020
El pedido ha llegado perfectamente y eso que ha sido en tiempos difíciles con mi país en cuarentena completa por el drama del COVID-19. Ha llegado en menos de 4 semanas. Y las fundas encajaban perfectamente. Y la calidad es notable. Se ve una muy buena tela de algodón. Una tela con mucha densidad y fuerza y con un tacto suave en superficie, como pulido. Y blanco completo. En fin, se han cumplido las expectativas prometidas. Jesús desde Barcelona (España)
Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th April 2020
We had a major painting accident that left us with a polka-dotted couch. We thought we were going to have to replace it until I found Comfort Works online and realized I could get new covers instead. It was certainly less expensive than a new couch so I decided to try it. WOW! I am SO impressed with the covers I received. First, the material is absolutely beautiful and exactly like the sample. . Second, the covers fit like a glove. They were so easy to fit over the cushions and the couch frame. Third, the couch has never looked so classy -even better than when we first bought it. I ordered the cover style with piping - it looks so good and gives the couch a neater appearance than it had originally. Now I need to get much nicer pillows to accompany this beautiful piece of furniture. I also love that the covers came in a reusable bag, tied with a bow instead of wrapped in plastic. Such a nice personal touch! I am completely impressed with Comfort Works and their product, and would recommend them without hesitation.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th April 2020
We've never experienced service as brilliant as Comfort Works.
The fabric is very high end, the service is second to none and they never shied away from any questions or concerns.

Oh and the covers fitted perfectly.
Thank you Melvyn - You really are a great asset to comfort Works.

We’ll definitely be in touch for the rest of my couches.

Shane & Nadine.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Overall I am satisfied with the slip covers for my IKEA sectional couch, however they did take a couple weeks longer than expected to receive, and the fit is a bit loose. I am in North America
so not sure if that added any complications to shipping. The covers on both the frame and cushions have a much looser fit than the original covers, so I they do not look quite as modern and clean as the originals. I could not find any other options for replacements, so I guess I will have to be satisfied with the way they fit. The material choices were great, and I appreciate the efforts that were put into making the covers.
Hi Ian! Thank you for your feedback! We pulled up your order to find that it did indeed take longer to ship than the usual 3-4 weeks pre-Covid restrictions. The team was unable to return to work until around the second week of February (to ensure all team members are healthy). As you can imagine, the virus has caused a rather heavy backlog for the team and we do apologize for the delays. As for your slipcovers, perhaps you could send us photographs of the fit so we may look into a solution for you? Thank you.
I am very happy with my slipcovers. There is quality in the stitching and cutting of the fabric. Made very well. I would get fabric samples to help with the decision of what to get. That’s what I did. Communication with the company was awesome too.
Very thoughtful through the process of answering my questions.
Thanks Comfort Works!
Love the new beech legs for our IKEA kivik couch. We have gone from 1” plastic legs to beautiful beech 4” legs. Customer service was amazing and very helpful. Our order arrived from Australia to the US safely in 9 days. Could not be happier.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 5th April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 5th April 2020
I am amazed! The quality and fit of my new couch cover exceeded my expectations ... and cost LESS than my original IKEA cover! Perfection!
I am amazed at how well my new slipcover fits. So glad that I order the cover. Will be ordering another one for the couch soon!
I'm so happy with my purchase of armchair and love seat arm covers!! It's been a game changer in respect to how my living room looks! I don't need to cover my furniture with throws or other cover-ups. It looks fresh and unencumbered now. I don't need to wash the hole slip cover - just toss the arm covers in the wash and everything looks great again!
My Nils slipcovers fit perfectly! Very well made!
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 1,840 reviews