Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Veronique Tran
Comfort Works 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Christopher
Top Qualität und alles nach Maß. Ich bin glücklich mit meinem neuen Bezug von COMFORT WORKS. Von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung alles transparent. Gute Kundenbetreuung.
Vielen Dank für das Lob! Alles Gute und viel Freude mit dem neuen Bezug :-)
Service throughout was excellent. I wasn’t sure on colours and I ordered various swatches which came really quickly.

Covers arrived on time. Excellent! Great quality. Super easy to fit.

We absolutely love them! What a great way to upcycle our ikea leather sofa. We now have a cosy feeling storm grey velvet sofa!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Hey Nicola, we are thrilled to see the fit and fabric are amazing. :) Please do enjoy the covers with your loved ones all snuggled up safe at home. x Ning from Comfort Works.
Fit perfectly. Very good quality. Recommended.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020
10 out of 10 for the slip cover I received. And I’m super picky. Only thing I would look for in the future are more fabric options. The one I chose worked out perfectly - however I would be interested in a wider selection. (Especially pattern)
We got the linen slipcover for our Farlov Ikea couch and it is wonderful! So soft and fits perfectly. We're very happy with our purchase. It took a while to receive because of Covid, but it was well worth the wait. Much better than getting the slipcover that Ikea sells.
Beautifully made slip cover with great fabric. This fit my PB Greenwich sofa perfectly. I don’t like the look of loose slip covers that look like a bedsheet. This was perfectly tailored and almost looks like an upholstered original. I love it, thank you Comfort Works?
Delivery took too long but they were very communicative about the issue (and I'm pretty sure they priority shipped the cover when it was finally available). The product itself looks, fits, and feels great, and I would definitely recommend them to others.
The fabric was very soft and it easily fit on the cushions and couch. Looks great and we are quite pleased.
Got the Pottery Barn Basic (PBB) arm rest covers for our two chairs and sofa, and they’re great.
Just placed order to get the actual slip covers for the 2 chairs, 1 sofa and 2 ottomans, can’t wait to get. Only wish it could take less time to get the order.
Hey! We are super happy that you loved the covers, and also super bummed we couldn't get it to you faster. Shipping worldwide is slowed down and backlogged. :( Nonetheless, enjoy the covers and stay safe. x Ning from Comfort Works
Love the slip covers for my ikea chairs. They look new again! Great fit and quality fabric. Service was excellent.
Slipcovers look great. I am very pleased.
An amazing product!! Well made. Seems sturdy and gave new life to my very old IKEA couch that was discontinued in 2007. Thank you so much for a fantastic product.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Great product, fits excellently. If you could speed up the delivery time it would be 5 stars and I don’t think I received a reply to my email enquiring on the status of my order.
Hey Justin, thanks for the review!

It seems our teammate had replied to your inquiry some 3 weeks back, but it might have gone into your spam :( No biggie, we're thrilled that you're happy with your covers. Have a great one!
Love our new slipcover for our ikea chaise. It makes an old couch look new. Just got it so can’t say how it stands the test of time however the quality looks good
Perfect color, perfect fit and perfect quality. Thanks!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Awesome chair covers, exactly as I ordered and delivered the week I was expecting them. Thank you Comfort Works!!
Wer immer schon mit dem Gedanken spielt, sein Sofa neu zu beziehen, sollte nicht länger überlegen. Ich habe gefühlt 5 Jahre zu lange gewartet und hätte dieses wahnsinns Ergebnis also schon Jahre früher haben können. Nicht mal das Abmessen meines, wie ich dachte „komplizierten“ Sofas war anstrengend. Denn die virtuellen Augen der lieben Sarah Dettlaff, die einen betreut, sind immer wachsam. Und auf Wünsche und Probleme wird immer eingegangen. Zufriedener kann man also gar nicht sein. Und Geld sparen kann man sowieso! Also: Klicken, ausmessen und dann aufs neue Sofa schmeißen! Es lohnt sich!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Liebe Michiko, herzlichen Dank für deine tolle Bewertung - das weiß ich sehr zu schätzen! Es hat Spaß gemacht, mit dir gemeinsam an deinem neuen Bezug zu arbeiten. Das Ausmessen kann schwierig sein, aber du hast das ganz toll gemacht. Viel Freude mit deinem 'neuen' Sofa - und bis ganz bald!
Sarah von Comfort Works
Love! Love! Fits perfectly. Great quality stitching and fabric. Our 15 year old IKEA Kramfors looks brand new. I plan to buy more colors! Thank you so much. Saved Us $$$ from buying a new couch.
Parfait! Envoi soigné! Très belles housses de canapé! Je recommande ! :)
We are so happy with our new sofa slipcover! We worked with Melvyn & he did a great job confirming our measurements so we ended up with a perfect fit. We went with the Kino fabric in Neutral and love it
Comfort Works 5 star review on 26th September 2020