Comfortbilt.net Reviews

Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 12th October 2023
Jim Morris
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 12th October 2023
Jim Morris
We have had the new ignitor in for about a month. The stove has been working well. We had to replace the old ignitor several times. I think this 1 is going to last a lot longer. Old one would make a noise when it lite, now it's all quiet. Very happy!
Like the stove very much. Does a great job heating my 1.5 story cathedral cieling home. The only issue I have is the hoper does not feed the pellets when 1/2 full. You have to hand pile the pellets to the middle of the hopper so the augar will feed them. You should consider adding a vibrator motor to the hopper that would vibrate the sides of the hopper intermitently to move the pellets to the augar. I'm reviewing the design of my stove to see how this could be done.
Don't know why I wait so long to get one. Fill it once a day now.
I just want to let you know you guys have the best customer service in my books.. I emailed and asked a few question and I had an answer right away.. There was a lot of things that I didn't know about my pellet stove that I do now and my stove is running very well now that I fixed my problems..b Thanks for all the tips..
very good customer service and my new burn pot is of good quality
Was pleased with the website and easy to order the parts I needed and shipped out in a timely manner
Received parts fast. Thanks for the support.
Very rapid response to my parts request.
Admittedly, my rating is harsh... I will explain... First, Tech Support was great, and the online videos are awesome! However, I ran into 3 issues: 1) their hours of operation don't align well with my schedule on the west coast, so it took me several weeks to call them at a time I could actually troubleshoot the ignitor with someone. 2) the menu on the HP22 unit has a terribly dated and confusing interface, so even though their videos are great, the UI is so bad, I don't trust myself to follow their instructions. 3) ignitor compatability info on the website was incorrect, and I amost purchased the wrong part several times trying to roll the dice and do it myserlf. The Gen 3 quarts ignitors are rated at 30k ignitions, while the old steel ones are about 1000. That is a HUGE difference. The Gen 3 part works with my stove, but was not listled on the website. Because I was unable to connect with tech support more quickly, we ran our furnace for a month. Our heating bill doubled! Accurate info on the website is critical when your have such little availability, especially for people on the West Coast.
I ordered and received a new power switch for my pellet stove, however I have not been able to replace the switch. I watched the video and it seems quite straightforward. My local store showed me how to remove the side panel to disconnect/connect the switch. My stove doe not have a screw with a wrench hole. It looks like a flat rivet???
I can not say enough about Clint and the help he gave me. Was a minute to get the issue resolved but we finally did it.
Your tech support is awesome. The stove is grate and does what it suppose to do, we are very pleased with our purchase.
I still am a bit confused as to how the part purchased will get me what I need but the response and assistance was very good.
I am very pleased with comfortbilt and their helpful support
Very helpful. Great customer service really help me with my issue.
Very satisfied with the company. Anytime I had a question they were expedient on getting back to me. We love the pellet stove verses the woodburner but it doesn’t warm up very quick compared to the wood stove
Ordering was easy and straight forward. Shipping was quick and everything came as promosed. What more do you want?
Pot crack had to get new one replaced power switch 3 time's replaced heat rod 3 time's
Runs like a champ! Everything we need for our home heating. Just wish it came with extra igniter.
Happy with everything I have bought. Happy with customer service.
Comfortbilt.net is rated 4.6 based on 1,588 reviews