Comfortbilt.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend Comfortbilt.net
Read Comfortbilt.net Reviews
I purchased an HP 55, it worked a couple times and then died. Todd Edborg contacted me and sent me a new HP50S, he was very nice, customer service at Comfortbilt is top knotch! I talked to Glenn Turley and he helped me dial in the burn rates and the voltages, seems to be working fine except I'm going to have to add outside air as it's in the garage. Great company, may buy another HP50S fir the house.
I purchased a comfortbilt stove from HomeDepot a few months ago and was having random issues with components such as the igniter, main and secondary power switches and other components. Contacting customer service, I was pleased that replacements were no hassle to request, the assistance with adjusting feed rate for pellets was helpful and everyone helping me was courteous and friendly. My 4 star is mostly for the product as a brand new stove should not have as many issues new as it has but parts have been easily replaced and it's been down 3-4 times this year due to working parts which is not horrible as we have gas heat as well.
My stove needed a replacement ignitor. I ordered it on-line and received it within two days. I was extremely pleased!
So far this has been a great product and does a very good job.
We had our Comfortbilt HP22 stove for about a month now. We are enjoying the stove, the only complaints we have are the pellets don’t go down the shoot easily, we have to push them down often and the manual is awful!
Comfortbilt.net 4 star review on 11th January 2021
Amazing company
5 stars isn't enough
We’re very happy with our Pallet stove. When we needed service repair there always quick and helpful.
The staff at comfort built are very professional and are knowledgeable. They shipped out my parts extremely fast.
Quick and easy to install I'm amazed all the time by how simple and efficient this stove is I love my comfortbilt. Thank you
Good Tech Support. Slow shipping, mostly because the wrong freight company was used.
The technical staff support has been oustanding. When there was an issue with my gfci receptacle tripping during start sequence the technician stated he heard of the issue before and said it you replace igniter this may solve the problem. The stove is still under first year warranty so he went out replacement part. I installed the new part and stove works like a champ.
The only issue is although I received confirmation of part order i didn't receive the part for two weeks. I am glad this issue didn't occur in the middle of winter but if this is a known problem then I feel comfortbilt should determine why the part fails. I purchase the stove May 2020 and installed August 2020 and after 3 months this problem occurred. I hope this will not be a quarterly requirement to replace.
This Stove was engineered with simplicity as the basis. I have only had the stove for 1 year but I can not say enough. It has been dependable. Cleaning it, is very simple. Having threaded studs and wing nuts are great. I dont want to be negative because I truly believe these are good and dependable stoves. The customer service is incredible. In this crazy time, that alone stands out for me. If you cant reach them by phone they will contact you. Again Great Company, Great Stove. I recommend Comfort Built to anyone inquiring about a pellet stove.
Not very knowledgeable of the products they sell or the install aspect of the pellet stove or the install of the vent pipe you sell. I ordered a bronze hp61 and received a black hp61. Shipping took forever but was free. Very disappointed in my experience with everything. The only thing I hope for now is that this pellet stove is well built and will last for years. We will see.
Quiet and puts out lots of heat. Removable ash pan makes weekly cleaning easy. Very happy.
In all the interactions I've had with Comfortbilt, I have had nothing but exemplary experiences with everyone. Tech support is very knowledgeable and proactive in solving the problem I had. The customer service people are also a pleasure to work with and knowledgeable. Yours is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with and I would recommend you and your products to all my family and friends.
Components were readily available and promptly shipped.
The comfortbuilt heater has been wonderful in my home keeps the house very warm
I have had to purchase a few parts an they were very good about getting me the parts
An giving me trouble shooting to solve a problem I am very happy with comfort built
Richard burrell
Very nice stove works great. Had issues with the auger squeeling and customer service was excellent .
Website informative and easy to use.
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Very customer friendly. They stand behind their product 100%. Tech support always there to assist. Great company! Highly recommend.
Comfortbilt.net is rated 4.67 based on 36 reviews