Comfortbilt.net Reviews

Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 23rd January 2024
John Amer
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 19th January 2024
Thomas Flenner
Very easy to install. My chimney has a heat box installed when the house was built. After receiving the stove, I wasn't sure if the flexpipe would fit through the flue correctly, but it worked out perfectly. I'm very pleased.
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 19th January 2024
Very good to talk to and know what you need.
I have not used the HP 22 stove yet, but the online purchase and delivery were seamless. I am very pleased with the whole process and hope the stove works as well as the purchase. :)
Working just as it should. No issues. Simple replacement. Definitely recommend buying the 5 year warranty with your comfortbilt pellet stove. No questions no charge for replacement parts.
I have purchased a burn pot and a circulator motor for my hp22 pellet stove.Great people to deal when you have questions. And a very good product comfort built stoves. Thanks again
e really like our com fortbilt pellet stove. I have replaced the igniter three times in 7 months which is ridiculous. It seems like there should be a better igniter.
Everyone was very willing and helpful in answering my questions around my pellet stove piping needs. --THANKS!!
You always get back to me very fast and all issues are resolved very quick
Always have good results with Comfortbilt.
A very good business to deal with. Very professional, Quick, and knowledgeable. Have genuine concern for their customers.
The new auger bearings work awsome ,easy to install with informative video, thank you
Good stoves, easy to understand operation, and cleaning is easy.
Unfortunately, almost every company that I deal with makes every attempt to avoid answering the phone, much less offering immediate service information from a knowledgeable respectful person that can be understood. A through-back to the good ol’ days. Keep it up!
Excellent tech support with knowledgeable technicians who are accessible & easy to communicate with.
I always buy my parts from comfortbilt as to not have any problems with generic parts giving me issues. My hp 21 is my main heating source in my Montana winters.
Clint is the best. He is always so helpful and resolves our issue/questions every single time.
love the stove wish i had bought one 10 years ago
I ordered a replacement mother board for my HP21 that was damaged by lightning. It was a quick and usual pleasant transaction. The board arrived quickly and the install was very easy. But the board wouldn't communicate with the control panel because it was a newer version. When Comfortbilt realized this, they sent me a new control panel that would work with the new board, at no charge. That is customer service!!! All is back up and working like new thanks to the great people at Comfortbilt.
The products are great and I am a repeat customer. This time when I ordered, Comfortbilt was moving warehouses and my order’s shipping was greatly delayed. Slow response to communication, both by phone and email, made me worry that I was not going to receive the items I had paid for. It all worked out in the end.
I have purchased all of the part suggested for the trouble I was having. Stove will not power up even though the have replaced nearly all of the electrical parts. NEVER got it to work. Have a basement full of pellets. Not sure of my next step. Stove works when it works. When it don’t, very frustrating.
Switch was easy to replace. Technical service wasn't very efficient. Spent almost 2 weeks and numerous phone calls trying different things before they came up with replacing the fire switch.
Comfortbilt.net is rated 4.6 based on 1,694 reviews