Comfortbilt.net Reviews

Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 12th October 2023
Jim Morris
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 12th October 2023
Jim Morris
The comfortbuiltHP22i insert works great at heating my house and efficiency and looks good . But my problem is how the settings work I can have it on eco, manual , temp and the stove will not turn on till at leat 4 degrees above where and then when it goes on sometimes it don't go off (it was on Temp, I had it set for 70 and it was still running at 90 degrees so I had to tun it off). I called tech and they tried to be helpful by changing the settings in the stove. I called 3 times and changed them everytime but still had the problem, so I was told by the tech that if I had a thermostat it would be more accurate, so I did. It does work better but had it go 5 degrees above set before it went off. not sure why it works like it does but somethings not right. I have another brand stove in the basement that goes on 1 degree obove temp and goes off after it has reached the temp.
Always have great results from Todd and Gordon
It is my first pellet stove it's going well so far,it was getting overheating alarm so often,I purchased a new sensor,it seems OK now, but a hear a litle noise at somepoint when it's on besides that , it's make my home very comfortable warmer,hope it lasts forever
Right book great service
It took a long time to arrive and I even paid 50.00 for 3 day shipping.
Main power switch number 2. I had to buy 2 because it fails often I think cb should replace these at no cost. Thay actually melt down and become a safety issue.
Service was top notch. Quick shipping & I made a mistake on my end of the order & they fixed my issue asap. Had stove up & going in 2 days. Thanks for the quick service & fast shipping.
I love the way the stove is built it has a cast iron burn box which in my opinion is better than the steel ones that have a tendency to crack right where the igniter is. And it also works like a woodstove radiant heat, even though it has a room blower assembly and it is quite very quiet, which is really nice. I am so impressed with it. I’m gonna buy another one this year to replace the other one I have in my house. and their customer service is awesome. And when I got my stove, the room blower assembly didn’t work apparently from shipping I noticed when I change it there’s a bunch of like small particles, sand here and there I don’t know whether something got shook into the bearings or what, but called him no problem, and it was delivered within four days which I thought was just amazing . I know the extra one I buy will not be through Home Depot. I will go to Comfort BILT in order directly from them.
My stove started acting up at a bad time, we use this stove hard in the winter, so obvious we're going to have issues, so I purchased the stove parts care package and new steel plate, we couldn't have been happier with this purchase the steel plate felt heavier than the original, and I've only used a few of the parts to get things running as new with the other parts on hand incase of an emergency thanks for being there when we needed you
answer all questions, great help!
Well the small brush works real good. I like it. But the 3 inch brush for the pipe. Is A different story. I have trouble pushing it through the pipe. I feel the cable handle is to flexible. It bunches up when I try pushing it through the pipe. Just my opinion
Just what I needed. The staff that took my order was pleasant to work with
Did not receive second part ordered under warranty. And no explanation why. I prefer the opportunity to speak to a technician
Overall I love the stove, but having a louver to direct the air to the left or right would be a HUGE improvement, and would often eliminate the need for an unsightly fan to redirect the air. I'm perplexed why they don't add that as a standard (or optional add-on) feature.
Great service
I appreciated the fast delivery of my replacement part and customer service was great in explaining what I needed.
Good product and service
This company is wonderful to deal with. Always taken care of me and quickly! Thanks for what you do
All l can say is that all the products and services are way beyond my expectations. Wonderful experience dealing with this company.
stove is well built, used two winters, cut my oil bill in half. customer service tech is spot on!
Comfortbilt.net is rated 4.6 based on 1,588 reviews