Comfortbilt.net Reviews

Received correct part quickly
#1 For me.
There customer service is second to none Thank you Mr Gordon Clay
Great job
Great service my first part was received damaged and the next one came within a week
Very good service!! I like to fix things myself and this company has great online and phone support!! Thanks for promptly returning my calls 😀
This is the third (in 4 years) fire pot I’ve needed due to the first 2 cracking. The first one was replaced under warranty but the 3rd one cost me $80. It will, I’m afraid, be an ongoing problem. I love everything else about the pellet stove.
Can you give 5++ stars? We have been so blessed to have our Comfortbilt stove. The heat is so much better than conventional heat. We have also appreciated the costomer service. The staff have gone out of their way to give assistance and make sure we have a safe, functioning stove. we take this opportunity to say publicly, THANK YOU, David and Twila
I was very satisfied with my experience on the chat line. When I have called before your company has always helped me. With the video you sent me I was able to install the part and fix the issue. Being a female and elderly I did not know if I could do it but I did and wasso proud of myself. Thanks Comforbilt.
Great products
I owned a Breckwell P23 pellet stove for about 15 years. During that time, I replaced the blower fan and the hotrod igniter. The stove was a war horse. I could easily dump a full bag of pellets into the generous hopper opening. As mentioned by many others, the Comforbilt's opening is small and pellets end up around the opening. But, about a month ago, I was touching the control panel on the Breckwell and had some static electricity to the board. It still worked, but I had to unplug it to get it to turn off. So, I bought a Comforbilt HP50. This is my thoughts about it compared to my old Breckwell: The Comforbilt is much easier to operate. My old stove had a manual damper rod that I had to adjust. The Comforbilt is automatic. I still use it on manual, like my old stove, and that works well for me. I love the remote control and it works great. The glass stays much cleaner on my new stove and is easy to clean. Speaking of cleaning, this is a daily must for any pellet stove. I use a small paint brush mostly and use my old Breckwell burn pot scraper to clean it. Comforbilt should provide this for you, but they don't. Also, the sides to the new stove are hard to put back on. Lining up the screw when you cannot see anything is challenging. But they biggest difference is the amount of pellets I"m using. The Comforbilt uses more than the old stove. I'll know for sure after a year of use, but am guessing I'll use a half of ton more with the new stove. So, if asked if I'd buy this stove again, the answer is yes. I'm hoping it will have the same durability as the old stove, but only time will tell.
Didn't need other wire harness and mother board doesn't work
Friendly, helpful service. Parts on time.
We are enjoying the stove and glad that we have it. It brings a new level of warmth for our home. Couple of issues to consider. The instructions are poorly written and insufficient. A number of people in the family had to read read them before we could use it well. We are still trying to figure how all the options work. The display panel is very hard to read. You have to bend down or be on your knees to even see it. It is complex. Also, adding pellets while the stove is on had led to the fire blowing out or nearly blowing out. It caused smoke to enter the living room where the stove is located. On one occasion, it lead to an explosion in the stove. It does not appear to damage the stove or the glass, but it was very scary. It felt dangerous. We no longer add pellets when it is running. This appear solve the issue. We also had an issue with delivery. The stove came with an ash vacuum in a totally separate box. The box looked fine so we did not bother to open it and check it. We installed the stove about a week after receiving everything. There were no issues with the stove or the installation. However, when we opened the box for the vacuum, we saw that it was damaged. Initially, Lowe’s (where we bought the stove) said we needed to bring everything back or they could not help us. They referred up to the manufacturer to see if they would send a replacement. The answer was no. After a couple of weeks of back and forth, Lowe’s made things right. We have a replacement for the damaged vacuum. Back to the beginning. We like the stove. It is bringing us the comfort we wanted. A few things could be done by ComfortBilt and Lowe’s to make the customer experience outstanding.
Great customer service
Great customer service. Very glad I purchased their pellet stove.
I did a lot of research before I purchased our pellet stove. One thing I do before I make any large purchase online is attempt to call the companies tech support to make sure they are available. I do not deal with companies that have no phone support available. I had no issue both calling or chatting with Comfortbilt tech support, before and after my purchase. The stove was easy to install and Comfortbilt has so many video tutorials you might not ever have a reason to go to tech support unless you have a major issue. So, I have had the stove installed for about two weeks and so far we love it!
Comfortbilt.net 5 star review on 12th February 2024
I am so very pleased with Comfortbilt. I previously owned a pellet stove from another American based brand and when I had a problem, as inevitably happens with all such stoves (things wear out, etc) it was difficult to work on the stove itself, source parts, speak to people, etc. That is not the case with Comfortbilt. Their techs are top notch, friendly and willing to help. The stoves are fairly easy and straightforward to replace parts. Comfortbilt does honor their warranties and they do it all with a smile. The stove itself is awesome. Powerful and packs a heating punch! I heat the entirety of my 1500 square foot home with the HP50 and after it reaches temperature maintains that heat in the house on the lowest setting. While I expect my stove to last for a long time to come, if I find myself in the market for another, it will already be a Comfortbilt!
I don't like that a quarter of a bag of pellets stays in the hooper and the fire goes out. That is a poor design, my last stove would burn down to the last pellet
The stove is working great. We like the stove. The one negative is small pellet bin and the pellet don't slide down to the auger so it runs out of pellet when there is still some in the bin. I would buy another one. It is working well.
Comfortbilt.net is rated 4.6 based on 1,588 reviews