One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

"Answered the query and sorted insurance doc"
"The approach was outstanding"
"Live chat is a good option, CU4 was very helpful and able to answer all my questions."
"Live chat fairly quick. Daniel was very helpful"
"Friendly service and a good price for my Ford Focus, the added extras are courtesy car and breakdown cover. Very happy"
"Very effective way to manage policy changes, NK3 was excellent in resolving the issues I had"
"I had a problem where my DD went off the day before my new pay date which I forgot to change..CD6 was very friendly and very helpful in sorting the situation out."
"very good and fast service I was helped with gb3 and she assisted me very fast"
"Stress free and friendly to speak to."
"Clear quick and concise"
"The caller was professional and explained my options fully"
"They are always extremely helpful and easy to talk with."
"everything ok but made it difficult for my partner to change our car."
"I am not happy with the service I have received this morning. I will be logging a complaint"
"Very good support staff."
"Excellant service and a very efficient advisor with a very good price , would not consider changing company, J A 4 was very polite and helpful person"
"Adam Aj1 was polite and knowledgeable and answered my query quickly and efficiently."
"Second year of insurance and JA4 made all the required changes to the policy easily. No issues whatsoever."
"Quick friendly telephone chat for my renewal. Maisey MN4 was a star. Helpful and professional and still a great deal."
"I have my house and cars insured however I never recieved renewal for house insurance so on checking my cover it had lapsed. Contacted One Call only to be told that it had lapsed so paid by cc to renew. Received my bank statement to find they had already taken my payment for renewal but still had no documents so ended up paying twice. Finally after 2 more calls I received info that my second payment will be credited back and policy will be sent. I await to see from my bank statement oh and the second payment taken turned out to be cheaper than the renewal taken? How does this work?"
One Call Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 60,281 reviews