One Call Insurance Reviews

One Call Insurance Reviews | 7th January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 22nd January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 27th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Helped on chat facility by Megan, MT4. Great, quick and courteous service. Policy changes actioned immediately. Thank you.
Excellent customer service going above and beyond to help
Courtney was so wonderful to deal with, no rushing and happy to answer the many questions I asked of her.
Very clear at every stage and will switch our other car insurance over to them soon
Helpful, quick and friendly

MT4
Customer service operator JR9 was most helpful and was able to help me with my car insurance, I feel happy and confident that i have been given the best possible deal and highly recommended One Call Insurance to anyone looking for a fair and understanding insurer . The staff always go above and beyond to help in any way possible. JR9 was very patient and polite Thank you again
Excellent service from One Call. The document site is clear too.
I wanted to amend my policy because I was purchasing a new van, online chat took over
40 minutes. Customer support absolutely terrible. New premium was more than £200 more expensive, asked how much to cancel my existing policy, it was a similar fee. I will not be renewing with One Call once my policy has expired, that's for sure!
I effected cover for my vehicle on 12th June but then sold it earlier on the 26th May. Unable to speak to anyone in the office, dispute making numerous attempts and trying The Customer Portal, which did not recognise my password or provide a new one when requested. I took the route via a letter delivered by Recorded Delivery explaining the situation, that cover was not required.This communication has not received the curtesy of a reply, what was forwarded by One Call Insurance was a Cancellation Notice and an Administration Fee amounting to £49.99. My request that the charge be waived in view of the difficulties incurred have been ignored. Dealing with One Call Insurance is frustrating and irritating. Impossible to speak to a member of staff, an on line system which has communication faults. Strongly suggest you avoid this hassle and look for your Insurance requirements elsewhere.
Absolutely outstanding service! So impressed, Will and Sam were so helpful. So impressed with the 'Privilege customer service'. Thank you so much!
Absolutely shocking
your agents must have the patience of saints
Shocking service,after a car crash that wasent my fault,my car ended up in garage for 2 months,it was insurance fault,no commutation at all and just got fogged off!!
Very good experience xx
48 hours for a confirmation. Very poor. I've been taking out car insurance every year for 30 years. Once on line, ive always had an instant email confirmation.
Hi i spoke to Charlotte and she was very helpful and sorted out my problem for me ,fist class service i was really happy as it was done so easy .
Very bad communication and still waiting with not many answers to be honest feel very annoyed to have set this up now
Top notch service!
Good service ref mm9
Excellent Help. Shame not being able to talk on the phone.
JR9 was excellent - professional and highly efficient. Credit to your Organisation.
One Call Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 163,550 reviews