One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process
"Lovely lady sorted my insurance out"
"Great quick efficient service and great value"
"By sorting my insurance out and being patience with me can I quote rp2"
"Called reduced access for small payment"
"Spoke to call handler RT2. Who was able to answer my questions."
"NN2. Very pleased with the efficient manner in which she dealt with my query."
"Very efficient but quotation was way too high....nearly £700! I have a quote from a reputable company at £500.66"
"Excellent info and service"
"Spoke to David, very helpful first class service.Very happy to continue being insured by yourselves ."
"Br4 brill fast and efficient"
"Very professional and fast service"
"Many thanks to M4 with the way they dealt with my issue. Came across as very professional and confident and within minutes my issue was sorted. I do find this company very helpful with our car and home insurance. Many thanks ."
"Understanding of what I was asking and sorted the problem out straight away. My only gripe was that like this I’ve had an email so why didn’t they send me an email with the problem instead of a letter threatening to cancel my policy ?"
"By writing to me, then emailing and finally 'phoning me for my renewal motor insurance which I have now completed. Iwas greeted cheerfully and helpfully by your telesales rep."
"Phone call handled by CK6. Very professional, friendly and helpful gentleman who dealt with my queries and insurance renewal in an efficient manner. Very satisfied with the price too! I am impressed with this company so far :)"
"Very efficient and knowledgable, a pleasure to deal with"
"My call was answered quite quickly and my enquiry dealt with efficiently by jf3. No complaints at all."
"I had 2 previous claims on my insurance no claims bonus, resulting in a price hike on my quote now one call insurance want 175 pounds as a cancellation fee threatening to put this in the hands of a debt collector, Absolutely disgusted with this company, they are robbers avoid at all costs"
Hi
I’m very sorry to see you taking the time out of your day to express your dissatisfaction in relation to the service you have received I would like to thank you at the same time as we require feedback good or bad.
I will be taking the time to look into this for you and will endeavor to address the area of concern correctly and promptly in order for us improve.
Kind Regards
"very good manor on phone . interested in what i wanted and sorted my inquire out with ease thank you"
"A very helpful telephone call to clarify whether a slight increase in mileage would affect the renewal premium, SM8 got a quote a few pounds under the renewal notice, so I'm well pleased. Courteous and helpful, it's good to speak to a person!"
One Call Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 73,834 reviews