Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Lori
Linda
Decor Steals 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Melaine
Decor Steals 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Kathryn
Everything was a amazing
Disappointed in quality. Brown coloring is scratched off of most areas. Handles bent and can't be bent back. Not happy with purchase.
Hi Pamela, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Absolutely beautiful!
I just received it and Easter is already over so have to wait a year to use the bunny prints.
Hi Shannon, We are so thankful for our amazing customers! This is not how we planned, nor expected our Spring/Summer Steal it Box shipments to go. Our Team has worked very hard to account for shipping delays, we just never anticipated them being that delayed. Like many businesses across the country, we were affected by delays like so many other retailers. We hope you Love it as much as we do! The prints are double-sided and can be used all year round either way! Thank you for your business!
Absolutely perfect! Only wish you could mail to 🇨🇦 Canada
While it took longer to receive this seasons Box, it was worth the wait as I love every piece! I appreciate how well packaged these are and the presentation of the entire box is made to be special.
I absolutely love my planters I bought!!! They were perfect for my burros tail succulents!!!
Delayed shipping don't expect it before the season's is over....bc it ain't coming. But the products are nice and worth the money.
Love everything in the box! ❤️ Thank you!
Overall this box was a great deal. My only complaint is the estimated values are way off. The candlesticks were defiantly a disappointment in quality. The faux tree great in sizing but quality of faux not the best either.
Hi Debra, Thank you for your feedback! Our whole team has poured their hearts into the creation of our recently sold Steal It Box. We can promise you the Value is worth it! We choose our items with love and care, and our makers are held to the highest of standards when assembling and making our items. Here is the style guide to better explain the possibilities and the vision behind each piece: https://www.decorsteals.com/steal-it-box-spring2022-style-guide.html We will use your feedback and I promise we will take it to heart so we better our future boxes. Enjoy your day and thank you for choosing us.
My daughter loved everything but the shipping time was Ridiculous. I wanted it there so she can decorate here place for Easter and of course arrived after Easter. I ordered it months in advance. Unfortunately I will never order a box again. I’m skeptical to order just from the website thinking it will take forever.
Hi Kimberly, Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconvenience. This is not how we planned, nor expected our Spring/Summer Steal it Box shipments to go. Our team has worked very hard to account for shipping delays, we just never anticipated them being this delayed. We do hope your daughter LOVES it as much as we do now that it is delivered. Enjoy your Day!
My first box purchase and was pleasantly surprised! So many nice items in one box it was such a nice treat! The value of the items was wonderful as well!
Very lovely table!
I still haven't got it and feel a little frustrated that it's taking so long. I get shipping delays but if it takes as long as it's estimated arrival date is projected it will be almost a month just sense it shipped. The product might be great but I really can't say yet.
Hi Becki, Please forgive us for this delay, thank you for your continued patience. We do see it is due to deliver 5/10/2022 by end of day! If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Love my new potting bench. Easy to put together and it was half the price of the ones I have seen in stores!
The Steal It Boxes are so much fun. It's like Christmas morning when you open each individual box.
Love it. Beautiful
My item arrived and was broken. I’m in the process of having someone repair it This is the second time I received an item broken.
Hi Jerri, We're so sorry to hear this happened again! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Love it! So glad I found your site! I am decorcating my new farmhouse and everything is perfect and reasonably priced.
I really love this tray stand! It has a unique shape, and can hold a lot of stuff! Perfect in my kitchen to hold some succulents and various decor items.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th May 2022