Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I love my new table, it was just what I was looking for after I did my bedroom & wanted something for underneath my Senior wall (kids & Grandkids). It is perfect. Easy to put together, I did put a few coats of polyurethane on the top for protection.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th September 2021
The “chalkboard” is not meant for chalk . I was thrown by that. I do not know what to use on it. It was not what I expected.
I purchased a bar cart that looked amazing online. It was $150. It appeared it was real wood and for that priced assumed so, but what arrived, was particle board and it was dented up, with scratches everywhere on that and on the metal pieces that hold it together. I was very disappointed and reached out to customer service, and they offered a 25% refund, but that is still a really expensive bar cart that has scratches and dents all over it. Found out from a different email they had the option to give a full refund, but they did not offer that option. If they had then I would have given a much higher review because it would show they stood behind their products and service. They did not, so I will more than likely not be ordering from them again.
This was a terrible purchase! Item was 50 lbs and arrived half opened in pieces! It took 13 calls me,texts,emails and no response! Finally went to PayPal and eventually got an email from DS. They kept sending emails to taker pictures and send them which I did three times and finally sent them a text to pick up this item and refund my money! They final,y picked this up , left no receipt and so far no refund! Decor steals is a company I have bought many things throughout the years. Apparently they have lost their integrity!
I finally was able to put our bench together and it’s perfect for where I wanted it to go . I can’t wait to add pillows and possibly a throw. I love everything about this piece
I love the unique decor items I get from Decor Steals❤️
They are beautiful and go well in the room.
Sign came with the L unglued from transit. I glued it back on.
This is very small, nothing like what is on the picture. I am highly disappointed in it, don't know if I will ever purchase from here again.
I love these. I have several, they look great lite up on my porch for Halloween.
I took down the pics I had on my bathroom wall and put this wall rack up instead. I love that I can remove the baskets that hold my hair product and still put up a picture or something cute in there instead. So versatile....I should have ordered TWO!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th September 2021 Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th September 2021
I love my distressed metal bottle. I immediately put a big rose in it. Love the blue color. As always, love shopping at Decor Steals!
Notifications when my item was available
Some pieces are nice but others are poor quality
Love getting new ideas everyday. I live in a small 1935 farmhouse. Don't have room for a lot of extras, but anytime I can find something new for storage, I jump on it.
Exactly as shown. Great price for this product.
Amazing!! Live the sizes