Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I did not know these were tiny dollhouse like bowls!
Can’t wait to use these this fall and winter. I’m very impressed with their quality!
This sign is well made graphics are clean and clear. Easy to hang, Love It
I like the best choices the company brings to the consumers… My only complaint is the light fixtures texture is uneven… More so than even the farmhouse or vintage look… It is splotchy in places and completely down to the metal in other areas.… I may try another the product and see how this round goes
I love this site!
Highly disapponted!! I bought them thining they were bowels - they are no bigger then my thumb!!!!!!!!!! :-(
What the heck!!?? What good are these!?
I am overall happy with most of my purchases.
I love decor steals
Love the quality of the products offered.
These TINY hand-stamped stoneware bowls are adorable. Perhaps I missed the dimensions in the listing, I expected something a bit larger. They're perfect for sushi condiments!
Absolutely love my steals!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 5th October 2020 Decor Steals 5 star review on 5th October 2020
These very little bowls are so cute. One did have a small chip on the bottom, but I can use it anyway. I use them for all my spices.
The cabinet is cute but cheaply made. You get what you pay for.
cute simple Christmas statement - perfect size for above a door
Good quality products. Hate when you order and they refund because they over sold.
Decor Steals shows quality items, affordable shipping, & fast delivery!
Love their items and have ordered quite a few things over the years that I really like. Will continue to buy from them.
The cabinet is very sturdy and has unique handle pulls. It came very well packed I am happy with my purchase
So far I have always been pleased with my Decor Steals purchases.
Thank you for offering fun decor finds at a reasonable cost😊
I have only bought a few items, if I could afford it I would buy a whole lot more! Shipping was super fast and $5 shipping for everything, what's not to love! I look forward to my morning text with the days steals! I really enjoy looking at the pictures too!
Decor Steals is rated 4.59 based on 3,013 reviews