Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Nice products. Reasonable prices. Provide decorating ideas. Would like to see more options other than farmhouse decor.
One of the candles is not working. I have tried several outlets to plug it in but it just won’t light up
I absolutely love there decor.
Bingo board steal?!?! Of course, If you’re talking about my money. The board is advertised with pictures showing the item as a full panel with a frame. In the description it states two pieces. I was under the impression that the board and the frame would come separately. Not true, the item comes in two pieces so the two sides don’t line up and there was damage to the item. What a waste of money. I was offered 50 percent off to keep the item and agreed. I wish I hadn’t. Who wants to hang this garbage in their home. I’ll attach a picture. Beware!! Not as pictured.
I love this item. It can be used for so many different occasions! Currently it is on my kitchen island with fall items!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 9th October 2020
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
Decor Steals, in my opinion, was deceptive in the photos of the 4 hand-stamped stoneware bowls. They appeared to be normal sized bowls. However, they are not. Decor Steals did post the dimensions of the bowls, however, I based my order off of the photos. Lesson learned!
I love all the different items that are available and pricing is very reasonable.
Good quality!
I am still trying to get a response to start a return for the whitewash wood!!
Not very happy. I'm sure that I would have loved it but it's not here yet. It was shipped on the 26th of September and I don't have it yet and nobody is responding to my emails for assistance. Help!
These signs are the best! Quality look and feel and soooo cute!
They have quality products at low prices.
My mug rack looked beat up! 😫
Perfect addition to my fall
Decor!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I just got it and it’s beautiful. It’s much bigger than I thought too. Can’t wait to decorate this year.
Very cute and different !! 😊
Don't buy this lamp.
Love Love Love It!!!
My herb shelf arrived and it's so cute! I can't wait to hang it on my fence and fill it with herbs!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,062 reviews