Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love the planters on my front porch. Very reasonable compared to others I’ve seen
Cabinet is very cute, but had to modify the legs. The holes drilled in them were not where they were s'posed to be and wouldn't line up. Also, I ordered a three tiered tray months ago, and was sent a shelf instead. I don't like the shelf and never wanted it. I have emailed you several times about it and never have gotten a response. Your customer service is lacking, and I rarely order from you anymore. I used to order very frequently. 😞
Hi Laurie, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Haven’t been disappointed with anything I’ve purchased:)
Love this site! Great steals and amazing products!
I’m using it as a wine an wine glass’s with cork screw An wine bottle topper. It’s really awesome glad I purchased it
Decor Steals 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Good value for awesome products
Still Haven’t arrived.
Hi Debbie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
I love these planters. They add such a nice look to my living room.
Absolutely love the risers. Love the color and size of both of them!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 1st May 2021
I love adding these little touches to my decor.
Great added touch to my walls!
Great prices on stuff I really want! $5 shipping! It's a win-win!
Love these planters!
The shipment came quickly - this was my first order. So far I am really happy with this company.
Love the metal planters. Look fabulous near my fireplace!
Just perfect for my front door! Bright. Colors are fresh and springy!
I highly recommend Decor Steals! I had a problem with a product that I ordered, and they jumped through hoops to make it right. I intend to continue ordering from them.
The mirror is absolutely beautiful...a soft hue of grayish blue! I have the mirror hanging over a bedside table, very pretty.
I just discovered Decor Steals. I have so far ordered two different lanterns and the Summer Steal Box. I am beyond impressed! Everything arrived quickly, was packaged well, and was of good quality for the price. I even tried searching the web for a few of the items to see if anything comparable could be bought at a better price, and I came up empty. Decor Steals sells good quality items at a great price, period. Along with quick, $5 shipping, it’s a no-brainer. This is my daily routine: sitting down at 10 a.m. with a coffee to see what the day’s steals are! I highly recommend Decor Steals! ❤️
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews