Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dunkin' Donuts
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Dunkin' Donuts made you happy

"My experience varies store to store but overall mixing the good with bad I would give 4 stars. The take home bagged coffee is what I prefer. The sad parts about DD is that they no longer make donuts at the store and the product quality is poor compared to back in the 80’s. I also have a hard time getting anyone to listen to me when I tell them ‘just cream’ (no sugar). Andthis is something I get at almost every location-except the Homewood Illinois location- the woman I’ve seen there the most totally gets it! She’s great!"
Are you Dunkin' Donuts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Dunkin Donuts is incredible. I mean really "America runs on Dunkin"! The employees are always happy to make my coffee however I request and the brew is just right everytime."
"The cashier/server was very pleasant and courteous. I purchased 2 strawberry collatas. She gave me a sample of the strawberry lemonade collatas and added sugar to lessen the tart taste. She was ver polite."
Dunkin' Donuts is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews