Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"Edwin Novel is truly a gem. The ring was delivered quickly and the quality is exquisite. Great customer service, amazing quality and super fast turnaround time! Thank you!!! Will definitely do business again."
"I wanted to get my best friend a birthday present, and decided to custom order necklaces. We had cheap versions purchased in a local store, but the color had began to fade, I wanted to get them something similar that would last through the years like our friendship. So I searched online for a custom jeweler and saw that Edwin Novel had great reviews. The process has been great and painless from start to finish. Jane was always quick to reply and very helpful. I would definitely purchase jewelry with Edwin Novel again. Also, my best friend loved the finished product!!"
"Love this ring, it is more beautiful in person! Thank you for the quick responses to my questions and shipping it to me quickly."
"OMG I love this company. Thank you Lisa for helping my husband pick my new big diamond ring."
"Edwin Novel ALWAYS delivers! I have ordered numerous times from this vendor and I am always satisfied with my purchase. Great price and great seller!! Always a pleasant transaction--thank you!"
"Beautiful, unique, one of a kind pendant! Worth every penny!"
"The ring is beautiful, elegant, and exactly what my fiance wanted. We looked at rings by many well known companies, and the ring that Edwin Novel created is much more beautiful. We will definitely return to purchase the wedding band to match. Thank you very, very much!"
"Smooth, very quick transaction and a beautiful product. I recommend whole-heartedly."
"Absolutely love the ring! Looks amazing. Fast Shipper. Very, very, very happy, and half price of local jeweler. Great job!"
"Lovely diamond, good price, shipped incredibly fast!"
"Absolutely gorgeous. Fast shipping and seller was super helpful. Would buy again from seller without reservation!"
"Just what I needed, and great quality and prompt delivery to boot!"
"I absolutely loved this ring from Edwin Novel. They were great at communication and responded promptly to any questions or concerns that I had and was nice enough to send pictures periodically of the rings progress, I really appreciate everything they did and I am looking forward to another purchase with them!!!"
"Absolutely gorgeous. Fast shipping and seller was super helpful. Would buy again from seller without reservations!"
"This ring was beautifully made and arrived within the time frame that was stated. It uniqueness and fit sits perfectly with my engagement ring and I can't wait until I get married to wear it!"
"This beautiful ring came on time and just as expected. It was a gift for my mom for mother's day and she loved it. Will absolutely purchase from this lovely shop again"
"My Boyfriend ordered my engagement ring from here and I was nervous because I wouldn't be able to see the finished product or try it on before we bought, but this ring is so beautiful and fits perfectly. Thank you so much for an amazing real product. I am absolutely in love."
"Very good experience ordering from Edwin Novel. Very prompt and helpful via messaging. The ring is amazing! I would and probably will order from this shop again"
"I am extremely pleased with my ring. It is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Lisa was helpful with choosing my ring. There was an issue on the UPS side of the delivery, and Lisa was very considerate and made sure that everything worked out. It was a great experience and again, a beautiful ring."
"Fast shipment. Lovely packaging. Very pretty and sparkly...even nicer than anticipated...and at a great price. This replaces my other ring that was stolen. So happy I found another ring that is exactly like it. Fantastic seller!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 440 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access