Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"The earrings I bought from this company are exquisite. My wife said that they are the perfect size and stunning. They send automated updates which makes me feel at peace after placing an order online. Swift delivery too!"
"Buying diamonds is not as easy as I thought it would be but a huge thanks to Edwin Novel for walking me through and made sure that we will have what we really want"
"Good quality, competitive price, fast shipping. Overall a smooth transaction. Will surely buy again."
"Excellent service, the item arrived quicker than what I expected and very happy with what I bought!"
"I was amazed that I was in control of the earrings I wanted. I had options to choose metal type, setting type and backing type. I need the item urgently and for a nominal rush fee, I received my order the very next day."
"everything was perfect. i couldn't have asked for an easier on choosing a stone or having it set in a custom setting. kate was a big help in making hard decisions. setting was perfect my fiance was delighted with the result. and the total cost was less than i thought."
"Best lifetime exchange warranty out there!! For our 8th anniversary, my husband wanted to upgrade the diamond in my engagement ring from .75 to 1.5 carat. From our initial purchase to the upgrade, I am highly impressed with the diamond options and prices. We are beyond thrilled with my new ring."
"I just proposed yesterday and it went great. She absolutely loves the ring and so did I. I'm glad I purchased from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design"
"This is the first time i have made an expensive purchase online . great price ,great customer service i will definitely do business with them again"
"I was given detailed information about the color and clarity of the diamond and the representative knew what he was talking about. I am impressed with their jewelry and service."
"My diamond ring is simply stunning. I'm also very impressed with the craftsmanship. All thumbs up!"
"Great experience with customer service, Lisa was a big help and answered all my questions. Keep an eye out for coupon codes, I was able to save $100 off the purchase price of an earring I purchased."
"We made 2 purchases from edwin novel jewelry design and all i can say is F-A-B-ulous!"
"I was very please with my purchase. Customer service gave very helpful suggestions. Thank you for the beautiful ring. Will surely buy again."
"Customized options available. My order was delayed because at first the item did not pass their quality control. They had to redo the ring but I was really amazed with the final product I received. I am very happy with the jewelry but will give only 4 stars for the delay. Thank you for living up to the expectations though."
"hassle-free and good service. highly recommended!"
"Easy shopping, great price, arrived in time. What could I ask for more?"
"this is a beautiful ring! i just received it in the mail and have been enjoying it for a few days now :) i am extremely impressed by edwin novel's customer service, how quickly they shipped out my order, and how fast i received my ring! i absolutely love halo rings and this ring fits my personality perfectly. i am also pleased with the quality of her product. thank you edwin novel jewelry design!"
"The earrings made were adjusted to be screw backs since they are for my granddaughter who is in infant and her older sister. The earrings are so beautiful, the quality of this diamond is the best for the price I have seen yet! Shipping was very quick. They were very accommodating for my request and work with me to ensure that I got the exact earrings and sizes that I was looking for. Will definitely purchase from them again and I highly recommend them! A real treasure to find a jewelry store that you can order from with the peace of mind that the quality and workmanship that you're getting is the best out there."
"Seller was quick with delivery and cordial with email correspondence. The earrings were too small, so I returned them."
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 319 reviews