eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

"I have not yet received my foam, however the ordering system was very easy and a pleasant experience. If all is good with the foam, when it arrives, I will be a very happy customer and I will definitely recommend this company to people I know."
"Saved me from having to buy a new sofa."
"This is the first time I have ordered from efoam. I found it a very easy to understand how to order, also the information as to type of foam to order was excellent. Yet to receive foam but so far so good."
"Site easy to use, but info about exact grades of foam (e.g. RX39/200) would be useful."
"Just ordered my second peace of foam from eFoam.co.uk and as usual they were so prompt and quick processing my order. Also the payment is so easy to."
"Extremely easy to order online"
"very good service, website is very easy to use and prices are reasonable"
"Easy to use website!"
"Easy selection process and a wide variety of foams to choose from."
"Quick and easy site, that is very clear. Would shop with eFoam again!"
"Ordered product, fast delivery and quality product."
"I've used eFoam quite a few times and they've always provided a reliable, quick and cost effective service - they even rang to confirm my specification for large orders"
"Very efficient website."
"Absolutely wonderful easy ordering all hassle free.i so enjoyed My very first time ordering with eFoam. Everything so straight forward and using eFoam internet site was a good experience. The cost for the foam is very important with good free delivery all started well! And,All ends well. Great service and easy to order. Thanks. Regards Tvaran"
"I've used eFoam several time previously and always found them to be Quick, Cheap and Helpful, and impressed by the range of foams offered, What more can you ask for?"
"Very good service, excellent price and delivery was as promised. Foam was very tidy and exactly as expected."
"Amazing website - I'd use them again in a heart beat!"
"very happy with previous order therefore no hesitation in ordering again"
"existing customer returned due to quick delivery and product was fine although could be better wrapped to avoid too much creasing"
"Not yet received foam but very happy with order process. Very user friendly website."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,772 reviews