eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Neal Yates
eFoam 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Patricia Mckenna
eFoam 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Robert Rudkin
eFoam 5 star review on 31st December 2020
claire walters
Great choice of quality foams, and the cutting service is excellent and inexpensive. Service levels are also excellent, hence can be very highly recommended, eFoam make it all easy.
I had previously orders and now again with a good service and very good service, fantastic
Very straightforward website,good explanations of suitable products. Not delivered yet but hoping delivery will be prompt and secure. Thank you eFoam.
Easy to deal with. Would use again.
Great service, excellent communication and lovely good quality foam perfect for our bespoke window seat
What a great service. I previously put in an order for some bench foam and it was delivered as specified to my door with a couple of days. Exactly what I wanted. The website was easy to use and was straightforward. I needed more foam for another project and didn’t hesitate to put in another order to eFoam, knowing I’ll receive it in a few days. I will definitely recommend to other campervan builders so they can easily get their foam too.
Excellent website, a breeze to use, good prices, reliable delivery, eFoam are one of the best vendors of anything on the internet.
The website was easy to use and I found what I was looking for immediately. The quote was clear and reasonable. Not used this site previously but would recommend and use again. My foam hasn't been delivered yet so can't comment on their promise of quick delivery yet.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, great quality product, would highly recommend. I have from efoam many times.
Super site
UK INCLUDES NORTHERN IRELAND
Website was excellant and very user friendly. Hope the goods are the same.
Really easy to order the foam for my chair, measured in inches and just popped the details on the website, then the site provided me with information about the foam choices and surrounds. Just what I needed to make the whole process so simple. Thank you.
Had this foam for a previous job, buying again as it’s fantastic and a great company.
Easy way to do measuring, quick response and delivery, cheaper than others I've looked at,A1.
Having never before bought foam, I had to ask for advice. eFoam was the easiest site to find contact details and offered a page which generated an email directly. I asked late in the evening which foam would be best for my intended use and the email answer was at my desk the next morning. I checked the time stamp and saw it arrived to me at 05.35 so somebody was up early and looking at customer service. This rapid response gave me a good reason to order from eFoam and I discovered the delivery is free too! So far I am very pleased.
Great service. Easy to follow instructions and pricing guide. Fast delivery,Cushions arrived by 3rd day and they fitted perfectly. Thank you. Will definitely use again.
Easy site to use will use again
Very good user friendly site and would use again.
Trouble free way of replacing anything foam filled. Looking forward to getting the upgrade for our new sofa. Great to be able to order samples too.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 24,329 reviews