eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 4th April 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
D Green
eFoam 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Konstantins Grigorjevs
we have been buying from eFoam for all our upholstery projects during the lockdowns. Very happy with the service and quality. Have recommended this site to family and friends.
A very easy site to use, with immediate information and price
Choose exactly what you want, how you need it, and efoam will do it. Brilliant service and so easy to use.
Brilliant service and product. Came within a few days of ordering. Had the recommended ‘Firm’ for our garden furniture seating and they are perfect. Will be placing another order soon!
very easy to site with a wealth of good information!
Very easy to use website with lots of information.
Has always been super service and handy easy to understand website
Over the years I have used foam to supply cushions for my boat, my campervan, my home and now my outside verandah area. Simple to select, you get what you want and no problems. Thank you.
Good quality , and delivery
Bought before from supplier and delighted with service and quality.
MY friend recommended efoam to me as he had custom sized foam for his van conversion. As someone who has just done the same, I looked no further than efoam as the job they did on my friends' mattress was brilliant!
Excellent website.Easy to use with helpfull information on all products very reasonable prices considering cut to size and free UK mainland delivery. The previous order I made arrived quickly.
Just received 2 cushions for my settee and they have made an amazing difference. They look crisp and smart and are very comfortable. My settee looks like new. I have now ordered 4 more for another settee and arm chair.
Have used eFoam a few times now and have always been impressed with how easy it is to order and how quick my orders arrive. Free postage is definitely a huge bonus. Will continue to use for my work!
Finding the right product was not difficult at all and selecting size requirement was easy due to the different options given from inches to cm etc. Check out and payment was easy also, again, due to options given. I will 100% look at the eFoam website if I need anymore and will definitely recommend to friends and family.
I always use eFoam for any of my projects. Excellent quality and service and the convenience of having the foam cut to size for you.
Excellent telephone communication. Everyone I have dealt with at eFoam has been knowledgeable and helpful. I have ordered several times from this company and every order has arrived on time and the quality as described. Worth every one of the 5 stars,
Very good website, easy to use and understand. Very good choice of products with good descriptions of each and what they might be used for. Free postage is always appreciated!
Very easy website to use compared to others. And alot cheaper! Thank you
I have had close cell foam from other suppliers and it has been poor quality. eFoam is far superior.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 25,629 reviews