eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Click Here

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Brilliant company. Easy to use website, great prices and so simple to order. I like the discount on multiple items. High quality products delivered promptly- I've made a second order and I know I will be using them again."
"I have used eFoam several times, and have been consistently pleased with the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. Even for free standard delivery, items arrive really fast. I've researched other foam suppliers online and none can compete!"
"Ordering really easy and so good to have it cut exactly to the shape required, makes the task in hand so much easier."
"At this point i have only ordered from web sight, Which was quick and easy to use. So good so far."
"Easy to use website, great value and quality products and excellent service. What more can I ask for!"
"I seem to have spent the entire weekend looking and talking about foam! I visited a local firm but your website is definitely the best I have found with the best prices. It was easy and clear to enter sizes and get a price that I could play around with depending on coverings. Eagerly await the foam to arrive but just means that I will have to get on with the sewing of the new covers!!"
"Pleasantly surprised of reasonable prices and easy order process."
"really easy website to use with easy to follow measuring instructions and videos"
"Great ordering process , free delivery is great too."
"you make it so easy to order it takes the stress out of the purchase thank you"
"Easy to use and helpful website. Seems much cheaper than other sites. Look forward to seeing what the product is like"
"Having spent all day looking at online foam shops I found efoam the clearest with great explanations, the videos for replacing cushions were very useful. I can't wait to get the foam and start making covers!"
"Excellent service. Easy and straightforward to use site."
"We’ve bought foam to use as sound protection at our windows. People thought we were crazy to do so but my goodness what a difference. We live in busy area and there can be on street noise the foam fit in our sash unit and we close our window shutters and bobs your uncle sound proofing, insulation and light pollution cut out too. Great website so easy to use and high quality product. Cheers M and M"
"I've only used efoam twice but each time I've started ordering online and phoned for advice, which has been very good. I sent in a template, they phoned and spoke over it with me and got it all sorted. efoam was recommended to my by an upholsterer with many years of experience, I'm glad they did. And finally, I always come of the phone smiling - I don't know who it is I speak with but her terms of endearment on the phone always make me feel as if I've known her for years, and feel quite cheery."
"Excellent , easy to use , thank you Gary Hughes"
"Great website - fast, intuitive, noticed a bug in pricing - if I win will let you know 😱"
"I am very much satisfied with eFoam. Their online buying process is very simple and convenient. Waiting for the foam to be delivered."
"Great site, easy to navigate. Allows measurements in feet & inches."
"This is my second purchase of foam cushioning from eFoam. The last cushions were purchased two to three years ago and remain firm and in shape. Wouldn't buy from anywhere else and recommend this company for value and fast delivery."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,575 reviews