eFoam Reviews

9,965 Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Stephen Riley
Verified Reviewer

This is my second order, I was more than pleased with the speed of delivery and the foam I selected last time and this are both perfect for the job. I am one very satisfied customer.
Chris Garner
Verified Reviewer

Clear easy to use quotes and pricing. Foam always comes well packaged and within the time frame they advise.
Verified Reviewer

I have bought from eFoam before and have been very happy with the items, even awkward shaped items have been easy to order!
George Owen
Verified Reviewer

EASY TO WORK OUT MY REQUIREMENTS AND HOW TO MAKE IT FIT.
Verified Reviewer

Easy to order. I gave up on other sites!! Just what I was looking for to pad a headboard that my 12 year old granddaughter and I are making together!
SUSAN WRINGE
Verified Reviewer

It made me happy because, I did not know were I was going to get my foam, when I went looking on the web, and your name popped up, How pleased was I when I found I could get the right size cut from you with know hassle. And I thank you.
Verified Reviewer

Excellent products and a great, easy to use, website. Makes getting exactly what I'm looking for a very simple task.
Victoria Benson
Verified Reviewer

Very easy website to use. Had to change an order but didn't have to keep repeating myself.
James West
Verified Reviewer

Easy to enter details and great price
Richard Hoggarth
Verified Reviewer

I was looking for some fire resistant soundproofing to line the inside of my ride on mower engine bay. eFoam had just what I needed.
Stuart Downie
Verified Reviewer

The site was simple and the item I wanted was half the price of a local shop, with free delivery too. Perfect.
Brian Mitchinson
Verified Reviewer

A great website, that is easy to use and very quick. No messing about, just gives you the information you need to choose the right product for you.
Lylee Ramsey
Verified Reviewer

I have purchased before ,the product was delivered on time and has made a big difference in that I did not then need to buy a new sofa. Great!
Verified Reviewer

Next day delivery is perfect at no extra cost
Good quality product
Lots of options
Just about to order some more
Great company
Highly recommend
Verified Reviewer

The easy use of your site make the ordering simple, the wide range of options is great!
Clare Crocker
Verified Reviewer

Found the product I was looking for on the website. Called to ask a few more questions and was very efficiently and politely pointed in the right direction on the website. Order placed easily and quickly. Can't ask for more, thank you!
Seth Benjamin
Verified Reviewer

I have never received a more honest and reliable service from any online supplier
Verified Reviewer

I always use this site to buy foam as its bery easy to use and can be used for anything and everything!
Verified Reviewer

you helped me out when my last order was not correct, [ my fault ] very pleaed with you reponse, could not have done better.
thanks
Mikhail Ponomarev
Verified Reviewer

Amazingly fast and convenient ordering process. Dacron wadding sold by metre would be a nice addition.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 9,965 reviews