eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Beata Fabijanska
Verified Buyer

shop very friendly to the buyer
Clive Stedman
Verified Buyer

Delivered very quickly and everything was to the size and spec i was expecting
Isabel Annan
Verified Buyer

Easy to use,had the product I wanted and it was sent promptly. Will definately use again and recommend to friends and family.
Nicholas Royle
Verified Buyer

Good simple ordering process.
Verified Buyer

Prices were clearly stated and easy to see. Found the whole process fast & intuitive
RAYMOND LOVELL
Verified Buyer

They supply great products at an affordable price.
Items delivered quickly. From thinking of replacing my cushions.
To fitting the new ones was a matter of days.
Thank you eFoam.
John Hull
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used this company, these ease of ordering makes it so much pleasure to do father choice of materials, shape, and sizes and one click you have the price, it's easy to tweak your sizes to compare price, excellent website.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

John West Bromwich
Sue Pocock
Verified Buyer

This site is so easy to use that I've come back to it after ordering many years ago made to measure cushions for my favourite chair. I naturally came back to order a tailored mattress for my poor old z bed. Looking forward to some good nights of sleep when next time my whole family visits.
James Mitchell
Verified Buyer

plenty of different types of foam with very helpful uses for each type, so less chance of ordering the wrong one, plenty of options regarding the covering of the foam (and the reason why), Good options for fster delivery if needed, and the price is great
Mark Seaton
Verified Buyer

After searching the net for hours I still couldn't find what I was looking for. I found eFoam and it was so much fun, simple to order. Will use again. 10 out of 10.
Raymond Thomas
Verified Buyer

My wife suffers from severe back pain and making our efoam cushions has helped considerably making sitting a lot more comfortable
Alison Worgan
Verified Buyer

It was very easy to put in the size I wanted and there was a good choice of different types of foam. It was useful to see the foam depicted in a graphic when I put the size in too. Looking forward to receiving my order promptly!
Kathleen Birkett
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering,fast service and good pricing!!
Nathan Henry
Verified Buyer

Goid prices easy to use site
Gill Hughes
Verified Buyer

Straightforward to order, all info clear. Using paypal made it even easier. I needed this within 2 weeks so my grandson could sleep comfortably on the day bed. Thankyou
J J CRAWLEY
Verified Buyer

I found the website easy to navigate,and very user friendly would not hesitate to use again .
Phil Maishman
Verified Buyer

Very clear Website , easy to navigate, having the options for exact sizes and densities made the whole job much easier. I shall definitely return when I next need some foam!
Verified Buyer

I really like it when a website is clear in explaining what I have to do to make the order, how much it will cost me and exactly what I will be getting.The diagram on the first page of your website makes this easy!
Eric Pollard
Verified Buyer

There web site is very easy to use, Lots of useful information on how to choose the right Foam for the job. Reasonable prices and easy pay options. Great : will be happy to recommend eFoam to all my friends and customers,
Regards Eric Pollard, Creative Furniture Designs.
Verified Buyer

The web site is easy to use and has lots of info on the various options - well done!
I felt however, that the video of how to measure the cushion was a little lacking. It did not show clearly how to take very accurate measurements, as the material on our cushions is slightly stretchy and gives different measurements between corners and across the flanks. Also our outer covers have been previously washed and we think have shrunk a little. No mention of these concerns or any related issues as i could see.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 12,855 reviews