eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Kevin Price
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be simpler to find the product and even easier to place an order, Excellent.
Gary Day
Verified Buyer

Simple, easy to use website with clear navigation and contact details.
Mark Shatwell
Verified Buyer

Delivered exactly what i needed and in great time
Josh Sandles
Verified Buyer

everything was simple to use and well explained in the videos provided. you have a wide range of foam to pick from. I was extremely pleased with the bullnose or round edge design as its going as a bed/seat in my camper van. great job guys I will definitely be recommending you to friends and using you again.
NATHAN RAMSDEN
Verified Buyer

eFoam had a good selection of products which I could choose from. The website was easy to use and the ordering process went through with no complication. I now look forward to receiving the eFoam product for my project.
Sean Chaney
Verified Buyer

great company easy to use great product thank you
Beata Rajchel
Verified Buyer

Simple and easy to order from eFoam. All shape are described and before order you know what you will get. Excellent website for easy order.
Verified Buyer

simple straight forward ordering service with good explanations and recommendations regarding which foam to purchase.
Verified Buyer

Able to order the exact size of foam to replace an old bit, (so then I make a pretty cover and "voila" my bench seat looks new!)
Christopher King
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have ordered from eFoam, the first time I received the perfect product exactly how I expected it hence I am buying from you again. Keep up the good service and the quality products!

Kind regards

Chris
RAYMOND A LEAMAN
Verified Buyer

Efoam has a full range to suit every requirement plus choice is made easy for customer
James Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Excellent price including delivery and they have some more obscure foams.
Looking forwards to receiving my order
Verified Buyer

eFoam, made me happy because website, clear, concise, helpful. First time I have noticed recommendations for use on a site and liked drawing when I entered sizes so I was confident I had measured correctly.
Fiona Coles
Verified Buyer

I have used foam twice now for fairly large foam blocks and they are the best and cheapest I could find. They were also quick to respond to the telephone for some advice I needed and the first order came on time. I have only just placed my second order.
Ron Clarke
Verified Buyer

This is the second time we have ordered from eFoam and we have found the process quick and easy. We expect delivery to be as fast as before and look forward to revamping our sofa as we did last time.
Ron C, Northampton
Richard Bennett
Verified Buyer

Very happy with ordering system, easy to use. Just have to wait for foam to arrive.
Derek Pepper
Verified Buyer

Very clear, easy to use website. Just the product I was looking for. Pricing system (and Prices) excellent.
Philip Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website with clear advice and instructions. Will use again because it made it easy. Also liked the fact that VAT and UK delivery was included in the quote price.
Tim Lee
Verified Buyer

eFoam supplies exactly the foam I need, when I need it.
Verified Buyer

Great Price for good service!

Love the website, very easy to understand and work out shape.

Free postage and paid through paypal too.

Definately recommend.