eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
So simple and easy to use and checkout process very quick.
Firm foam 3” thick for a window seat arrived very well packed and exactly as ordered. Good no-hassle service
Website very easy a quick to use will definitely use them again.
I have a sofa I love but after a couple of decades the cushions have started to sag so I tried foam from here on 2 cushions & am so pleased that I'm buying for the rest of the sofa.
E foam have supplied me with exactly what I wanted with a no-nonsense carriage and VAT inclusive price. Simple to order and reliable, have used twice before and now on my third, albeit small, order.
good website very easy to order
very easy to order good website
I am very impressed with the range of foam products eFoam supply. They were very effecient and helpful with assisting me with my requirements. Their ordering process is also very straightforward I would happily order from them again.
Ordered foam for our saggy sofa cushions on Wednesday, delivered on Friday and within half an hour of delivery our sofa was firm again. Lots of information about measuring and fitting online and the result is perfect. Top tip - wear disposable rubber gloves to get the foam into the covers, there’s lots of tugging and pushing and it’s far less painful on the fingers.
Excellent website. Really easy to negotiate. Very clear.
Very easy to order. Great detailed videos Looking forward to receiving the cushions
I've used this website twice now and each time it has been extremely easy and helpful. when I've tried to buy foam on other sites it seems to become very complicated. the way it's set up so you put in your measurements and it shows you what it's likely to look like is an extra 'check' for those of us who don't do this all the time. The delivery was also quick and efficient. Thank you eFoam for making it easy
I had been searching for foam where I had a choice of thickness and density, and eFoam had exactly what I needed at a really good price, well packaged and quick free delivery. I will definitely be coming back for more :)
Website easy to use, eFoam recommended
very pleased as usual, service is second to none highly recommended to friends and family
I have ordered several large cut to size foam pieces and have been really happy with the order, delivery and quality. First class service all round.
Best quality and prices, it allowed me build a laminate mattress tailored specifically to myself by myself
So easy to order, measurement instructions are extremely good, with 3D sketch of the resulting foam pad based on the measurements supplied, so it's pretty hard to make a mistake. Good quality foam, no lumps or bumps, consistent throughout. An ideal ingredient to DIY upholstery!
eFoam were fantastic, really easy website to navigate around, all the information I needed and a huge selection that meant I got exactly the product I wanted. Can't recommend them enough
great website to use. Great information and very helpful. I'm sure the foam will be just as good.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,781 reviews