eFoam Reviews

10,751 Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Ben Henshaw
Verified Reviewer

Very easy website to follow, the sizes are customizable which is so good many other sellers namely on eBay do not to this and if they do it's rar expensive. Reasonably priced and the delivery for next day is cheap as chips. Thanks a lot guys! If I come across anyone in my work that needs these foam sheets for insulation i'll tell them about eFoam.
Pete Mckee
Verified Reviewer

Great selection of products and shipping options. Cant wait to receive my order so quickly
Marsha Hemingway
Verified Reviewer

excellent web site and flexible on shape size etc
Mark Gelsthorpe

Easy site to use.
Stu Harris
Verified Reviewer

the website was very easy to navigate and the prices were very cheap
Bridget Grover
Verified Reviewer

Very clear website. Easy to order and easy to pay. Perfect
Derek Roberts
Verified Reviewer

Able to give me the exact size of foam that I required. I was struggling to find that service anywhere else, especially at the price from eFoam.

Communication was great, received confirmation email straight away.
Simon Causton
Verified Reviewer

Great service, have used them twice before and product has been top quality. Will carry on being a loyal customer.
Monica Deadman
Verified Reviewer

What an amazing website. Clear instructions on how to measure, loads of 'extras' options giving a detailed picture and description. I was very impressed with the ordering process. I read the reviews and it is clear that other feel the same. I will have to wait and see if I have measured correctly! Prices seemed completive compared to other visited sites. I like eFoam because of all the extra guidance, plus discount and a free pillow. Wonderful.
Pascale Vickery
Verified Reviewer

easy to use website, clear diagrams of what you can expect to receive and unbeatable good prices!

Easy to order
NATALIE BLAKE
Verified Reviewer

I found eForm very easy to use. For a novice, it gave extremely helpful information which made choosing the correct forms for my project very very easy! Can't wait to receive it now!
GB Mallin
Verified Reviewer

Excellent website.Includes all the information you need regarding which type of foam to use and a really easy way to input accurate measurements.The ordering was simple enough, now looking forward to receiving the product. Very happy to support a Black Country business
Barbara Coleman

Excellant website,easy to use,for a 1st time purchaser
VICTOR REYNOLDS
Verified Reviewer

I found it easy to understand how to enter the mesurement of the foam and to cancell so that I could change the size after rechecking them.I did go to another site where I learnt
what firmness of foam I needed so I think that you could make that as plain as they did.
Your price was more attractive once I had taken their advice,so I place the order with you.
V.R.
Jennifer Anthony
Verified Reviewer

Very good prices and easy to use website
Verified Reviewer

The way to get exactly the size you want with the easy guide, made shopping so easy that I'm very happy
Steve Hackett
Verified Reviewer

The website is very simple to use and gives helpful product advice to guide you into selecting the correct product for your needs. The sizing options for custom cutting are particularly helpful.
Helen Jacobs
Verified Reviewer

User friendly website and great choice of product.
David Evison
Verified Reviewer

fast quick ordering service and cut to size
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 10,751 reviews