eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

(optional)

Giovani Buslay
Verified Buyer
"Just browsing the internet about foam to block my car speaker to improve sound and stumbled to this website. The items on sale were identified and explained its purpose. You have the option to customize the cut, thickness and size of what you need. Very accurate information that can make you say "Ah..ha! this is what I need". Apparently, you will have the option to choose either a 3-5 days delivery or a next day if you need it ASAP on check out. I have chosen the next day delivery so hopefully, I will received it soon."
William Grundy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website, easily navigated. Large range of excellent products"
"A very clear and easy to understand website. The measurements were easy to input and very clear to check the right shape and size. Everything on this site was user friendly and not forgetting the price, which seems very competitive. I haven't received the goods yet as I have only just ordered, however I am sure it will be as ordered and as expected and I look forward to receiving it. I must also point out that the payment is through a secure site and therefore I am comfortable in knowing that all payments are safe. Assuming the item is what I ordered and in good condition, I will have no hesitation in recommending family and friends. Andy Tenbury Wells"
Martin Mees
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, perfect cut-to-fit service and fast, free delivery!"
Victoria Kelly
Verified Buyer
"the foam is amazing, the shipping is fast even when you don't choose express and you can't beat the price!"
Hemani Hepponstall
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to navigate. Easy pricing options."
"I needed to replace the sound proofing on my Jagaur S-type engine cover, Jaguar no longer supply the item so bought this it works extemely well and just had to cut it to size and fit it job done really well"
"Site easy to use and plenty of helpful information"
Judith Barker
Verified Buyer
"Very comprehensive website quick and easy to use, I contacted company by email and phone with a couple of queries, and received quick responses and very helpfull"
Wendy Durkin
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order. Video very helpful and straightforward. Looking forward to my revamped sofas!"
Anne Brady
Verified Buyer
"your web site is so easy to navigate very pleased"
"Plz with last 2 orders"
Colin Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and reliable"
Steven Warrington
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order sizes on website"
Charles Flanders
Verified Buyer
"This was my first order with this Company and their website was excellent and very helpful. I am an engineer and not an upholsterer but think I might manage this job."
Jazz Furlonge-Walker
Verified Buyer
"d find your service easy to use and accessible"
Anna Krawczyk
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, free delivery, very efficient check out. Thanks!"
A.FEROZ PEERSAIB
Verified Buyer
"I WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU CAN GET A SAMPLE BEFORE PUTTING AN ORDER"
Darren Smith
Verified Buyer
"Site was very easy to use."
Raymond Bacciochi
Verified Buyer
"I have used eFoam on more than one occasion and find them to be an excellent service, the website is very easy to navigate and they have a vast array of products. I would certainly use again, after looking at other foam services eFoam is my No 1 to go to."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,059 reviews