eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

ROB DAVIES
Verified Buyer
"easy to deal with excellent service on phone"
Jaco Olivier
Verified Buyer
"Very good website, from all my searches that was the only good company which offer me custom matters size at good price."
Allan Zenklusen
Verified Buyer
"Firstly the order was cancelled without any message to let me know and secondly the density of the foam was rather misleading or at least I misunderstood, either way it was not fit for purpose. it was too soft for use in a vehicle seat as suggested in the product description."
Order Ref RC21429040
Value £7.85
Dear Allan,
Sorry to hear this. However, we are quite confused with this review as you state the order was cancelled by us but then the foam was not firm enough.
We did contact you to clarify the dimensions on your order as they were quite small to which you advised they were correct. We then processed and dispatched your order which you signed for two days later.
Regards
Efoam
Usman Babar
Verified Buyer
"I created two orders on their website. Called early the next morning to cancel one of them, which was done without problems and got my refund within 2 days. I received the second order the following working day. Happy customer, will recommend to others and will be ordering from them in the future as well."
Jo Pitts
"We purchased 2 foam seats for our sofa on 22 January and these promptly arrived on 25 January. Unfortunately the shape was cut incorrectly so we called on the same day to let you know. The lady we spoke to was very helpful and realised what the mistake was so said someone would call us back the following day to sort this out. No-one called us back for quite some time the following day so we called you back instead. We were told again, someone would get back to us as they needed to speak to a manager but the woman we spoke to said the foam would be collected and then once it was received back, the correct foam would be sent out. This seemed like a waste of couriers and resources making two trips? Again, no-one called us back on that day which was a Friday so we then had to wait until after the weekend to speak to someone. On Monday 29 Jan, my partner called you to organise the collection etc and it proved a very lengthy process with which he was quite unhappy - it would take about another week to get the correct foam which was an issue for us because were were without seats in our sofa. My partner did get quite frustrated on the phone but at no point did he swear or speak offensively to the young woman but she saw fit to put the phone down on him."
Dear Jo Pitt,
Be advised, Efoam will not tolerate abusive or derogatory, below the belt comments towards our staff under any circumstance.
Your order was immediately refunded in full.
Regards
Efoam
SARA ERFANTALAB EVINI
Verified Buyer
"THE WEBSITE IS EASY AND CLEAR TO USE. PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND ADDITIONAL EXPLANATION IS USEFUL. THANKS FOR OFFERING GOOD SERVICE."
STUART INGRAM
Verified Buyer
"My Wife and I have not yet Received our Purchase . But we know that your Foam Product will will fit our Bed. Based on your Service offered by your Company"
Ebanks Ebanks
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to navigate and order exactly what you want. The products are clearly listed and straight forward anyone could use the site with confidence. I would, and will recommend eFoam to my friends."
Simon Crow
Verified Buyer
"What enthusiasm and professionalism! Just humble cushions, maybe - but such an important (unnoticed?) part of life - what a joy to find them made so easy! You know it all and get it right, so I don’t have to. Thank you eFoam!"
"Easy ordering, after research against other companies, have the best range and cheapest prices."
"Website, very simple to use. Quick and easy - no fuss"
Christopher Lee
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to order what you need and the website is very intuitive and simple to use."
"I have been stressing about how to upgrade my sofa ..could not believe how easy it is .the video on measuring was really helpful. I have saved a very useful bed sofa and it will have many years more life . Thank you"
"Good selection of products from a British company. Easy to use website"
Rhys Little
Verified Buyer
"Was able to order exactly what I wanted in a really simple easy to use way. Will buy from here again."
Traci Horton
Verified Buyer
"easy to use website, i order on a regular basis and each time have been happy with my orders. lots of options for foam and makes it quick and easy to order for us without having to have big sheets and cut it to size it all done for us."
Tracey Bourke
Verified Buyer
"ORDERING WAS MADE IN A CLEAR AND SIMPLE WAY. OPTIONS FOR MEASUREMENTS GIVEN TOO...WHICH WAS REFRESHING TO SEE."
David Gill
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, significantly cheaper than the fabric shops where I chose materials to use for a headboard."
"Very clearly designed and easy to use website, great information available for customers which makes the ordering process very straight forward. Good prices for products. Thank you!"
Kymm Buchanan
Verified Buyer
"An easy way to pick and order was impressed"
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 14,040 reviews