eFoam Reviews

10,497 Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Carolyn Lacey

Quick delivery service.
I ordered the wrong foam, so contacted by email and had a fast response, and was able to return the wrong foam tiles. Very happy. Good service.
Miranda Gage
Verified Reviewer

Good website, easy to navigate. I was able to find what I was looking for easily, even though I was unsure quite what I wanted their descriptions of the types of foam helped make that decision. Easy, secure payment.
Ben Hall
Verified Reviewer

Gave me flexible options and cheap, fast delivery!
Jean Robinson
Verified Reviewer

I am a disabled lady who has to use a wheel chair so has to have a comfy but firm seat. I ordered from e Foam as other friends have used then with good results, their web site is very easy to use and product details are great to someone who is not a computer buff. I will certainly use them again for other items when needing foam. Its also very handy being able to order in small quantities. Thank you efoam .
Eileen Saunders
Verified Reviewer

Was able to see a picture of the sizes i entered for the shape i required
Chris Chilton
Verified Reviewer

We run a recording studio in an old stone house. We have used efoam on numerous occasions - acoustic tiles and bass traps. We like efoam because it and its products do exactly what they say they will do!
ALison Elkins
Verified Reviewer

Easy to order and work out sizes and type of foam
Richard Alexander
Verified Reviewer

quick and easy to use website with clear instructions
R Murphy
Verified Reviewer

PHEWEE for fabulous, user-friendly eFoam! The eFoam website was clear and straightforward to use with excellent measuring guidelines.
My phone call enquiry was answered immediately with no call waiting by friendly helpful staff who knew what they were talking about. Thanks so much
Verified Reviewer

I haven't received my order but I was very happy to be able to get a quote automatically and how easy it was to do.
Geoffrey Jessup
Verified Reviewer

Website very easy to enter sizes, check prices and types of foam available instantly.
Rosie Wild-Green
Verified Reviewer

Free delivery!!! Easy to use website that gave me the right amount of advise about the types of foam, how to measure etc, so I felt confident in my purchase choice.
Janet Clark
Verified Reviewer

Efoam provided a quick and efficient service and the foam was of an excellent quality
John Hayes
Verified Reviewer

This is now our second order, delivery quick & so far quality great, measurement exact.

Ian Sunley

easy to use
all good
easy process and payments
Daniel Pogson
Verified Reviewer

Wow! I needed some foam to complete a project and found eFoam. Absolutely brilliant - exactly what i wanted with free delivery (and i bet it doesn't need bubblewrap!!)
I'm now looking for an excuse to buy more foam. I'll be back soon.
Robert Rutherford
Verified Reviewer

Excellent website - so easy to use with help all the way.
Dane Thomas
Verified Reviewer

Always buy from eFoam. Want anything 'foamy'? Go the foam guys!
Terrific products.
Alexandra Pappas
Verified Reviewer

I was able to find the type of foam I have been urgently needing for research projects.
Shani Lee
Verified Reviewer

As a small business owner with lots of demands and time pressures I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and quick efoams ordering process was.

Good prices, fast delivery and wonderful customer service. I will be ordering all my foam from them in future.

This is why they are deservedly the best at what they do.

Paul Lee (Director) Shani's Embroidery Ltd.

eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 10,497 reviews