eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Graham Crossland
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website which makes a pleasant change, eFoam had the exact foam i required and prices included VAT and delivery. If only all companies were like this one !!
Ben Chandley
Verified Buyer

Any type of order can be completed
Robert Greenhalgh
Verified Buyer

I have ordered from efoam many times now the foam quality is very good and delivery very quick
Lorna
Christian Ewertsen
Verified Buyer

Ordered a brand new fligh case for a very expensive camera and lens - and accidentally cut off too much of the inner foam block, making it look untidy. eFoam is my lifesaver - with customised replacement foam I can now mend my mistake and present a professionally looking camera carrier case to my clients!
Lee Cook
Verified Buyer

Simple easy way of ordering the size of foam you need. Would highly recommend.
Susan E Howell
Verified Buyer

Such an easy way to get the size foam you require. Lots of easy to follow advice to allow you to make the right choices. Quick and easy payment and help desk very prompt to respond.
Han Wachtel
Verified Buyer

Very easy to navigate the website. Costs are competitive with comparable websites. Free P & P a bonus. I was purchasing a single mattress. This product is comparable with the best mattresses reviewed on 'Which?'. I have not as yet received it, but if any adjustment needs to be made to this review, I will do so.
Verified Buyer

Returning customer. Foam of excellent quality, quick delivery and great customer service
S Giles
Verified Buyer

An easy to follow website , so much choice.
Rona, Dundee
Unverified Reviewer

I had 2 foam toppers cut for my baby's crib and cot to make her more comfortable . They arrived in a few days and the quality was superb!
Peter Christopher
Verified Buyer

I have used this company before and was pleased with their service, and was more than happy to use them again.
David Cherrington
Verified Buyer

Easy to put in dimensions
Easy to see which foam
Easy to order
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful all the way through, and when it arrived the order was spot on.
Jennifer Lynch
Verified Buyer

I love the variation of foams you can buy and the speedy delivery is fab.
Melinda Goodhew
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and a wide range on offer
Vickie Lees
Verified Buyer

Very cheap and easy to use site. Happy with the transaction so far

Cheap Prices, Free and Quick Shipping, Quality Foam
Kenneth Brown
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of products, coupled with ability to have a custom size at a very reasonable price sealed it for me.
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and excellent product
Fiona Lee
Verified Buyer

I await delivery, but found the website informative, the ordering extremely straightforward, and the telephone service excellent. I am confident the goods will live up to this high standard.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,717 reviews