Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car

How would you rate Enterprise Rent-A-Car ?

Martin Mclaughlin
Verified Reviewer
"i rented a car from Rock ferry branch. car was washed seconds before i was supposed to inspect it for damage. Took lots of photos. went on holiday. returned car and told staff that warning light had just come on for low tyre pressure. manager said to get damage form??? tyre was pumped up and light went out. then same manager came out and accused me of damaging car. explained again that car was soaking and water was cascading down panels. then was told that £1000 was needed. i only had £80 to last till payday but they took that anyway. I reviewed photos when i got home and when you zoom in you can see where the damage is. i phoned the depot and forwarded them the photos and asked for my money to be returned. Emailed the ceo, branch manager, regional manager and national manager as well as the escalations team. all i get is emails saying the issue is resolved?? and all information has been forwarded. Still have no money. Just keep getting snotty emails from Marketta from escalations team telling me that my claim will be dealt with when they get round to it, no time limit. They cleared my bank with no warning but apparently getting your money back takes a considerable amount of time. So i am using that time to warn people about protecting themselves if they are thinking of hiring from Enterprise rent a car. Take photos of everything. Dont get a puncture or you will be billed for replacement tyre. I have never known a hire company like this in my life!! when female manager "spotted damage" she phoned head office and said damage would cost, at most £150-£180 so why would they need to take £1000 from my account, and that would have been if i had damaged it...which i didnt."
"We booked a vehicle through Enterprise rent a car, with pickup from Heathrow on 20 Sep 2017, through until morning of 12 Oct 17. We had booked a medium sedan. First our quoted price was exactly what we were asked to pay, other than cost of a full tank of fuel which I elected to pay for rather than worry about how much fuel was in vehicle on return. We had booked the vehicle in automatic and with GPS. After a few minutes completing the admin arrangements, the customer service rep advised there were few auto's available and said would be fine we could have a FREE upgrade. We walked to the car she selected and were loading our bags when she found that someone had hit a gutter and taken a piece of rubber out of the tyre, and then said well you can't take that one. That's OK she said I will have to give you ANOTHER free upgrade. We then proceeded to a near new Nissan Qashqai SUV and drive off pretty happy. Our return of the vehicle went very smoothly, and we caught the shuttle bus to the International Terminal. We have all seen horror stories about car rentals gone wrong, on this ocassional we could not have been happier."
"Avoid, avoid!! Terrible service from the Enterprise office at Bilbao airport. When returning a hire car, the girl behind the counter (Naiara) inspected the car and decided that there was a chip on the windscreen, which was invisible to us. On much, much closer inspection it looks like there may be a tiny mark smaller than a mosquito. She started scratching it with her metal pen and made it several times bigger. Then proceeded to charge us for a brand new windscreen. We took pictures of the mark. A few weeks later when we receive the bill and new pictures of the damage from the repairs garage, they show a completely smashed windscreen!!! And the invoice states broken windscreen. On further investigation it turns out that the repair garage is also located at the airport and probably run by the same company that runs the Enterprise and Atesa franchises in Bilbao airport. We called them multiple times to clarify and they were obstructive and extremelly unhelpful. Enterprise head office should be investigating how these people at Bilbao airport are representing the Enterprise brand and company name. The service that we received was awful, and their behaviour was more suited to backstreet dodgy dealers than to a reputable multinational company. Enterprise should be embarrassed of how this Bilbao airport office is trading under their name."
Graeme Roberts
"Great value for money, and excellent customer services without being sycophantic. Used them before and definitely use them again."
William Kelly
"I received a free upgrade, the staff was polite."
"Informative, quick at answering the phone and a realistic price"
Dianna Smith
"Èxcellent customer service, we were looked after brilliantly and every thing was well explained."
Mr Yadav
"They are always very conveniently located and I find the prices and service reasonable."
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews