freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
Quick shipping. Nice packaging. Brother liked the heat
Good products. Like the chance to get a 3 varieties at once to try.
I received my order very quickly with tracking information included in e-mails. So far I have only tried the green chile on a hamburger and it was great! Can't wait to try the other 2 varieties.
Excellent taste
Quick and fast shipping. So far I have enjoyed the chiles I've tried.
Excellent product. Already placed my second order.
Fantastic, friendly customer service And a great product. Highly recommend these guys for all your chili needs!!
I absolutely love the red & green mixed.
So glad we found this company. Their sauces are way better then alot we have tried. Only order Hatch chili products from them.
The BEST chilis
Gave this as a gift to my daughter and son-in-law. They love hatch chili and they loved this box of mixed. I'm sure they will be ordering more directly.
We have come to rely on green, red, and mixed chiles for many of our meals. In fact, I use the mild red sauce as a base for my baked beans. Unfortunately, my latest shipment of red arrived promptly but with one broken jar. I guess 24 out of about 25 undamaged jars is a pretty good record.
Hi, John,

We're sorry to hear that a jar was damaged in transit. We will have our Customer Service team reach out to you right away to assist you with this issue.

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
Great customer service, speedy deliveries, and exceptional products.
The red green sauce medium heat is great just the right amount of heat and flavor is so good. My next order I will get the medium and the hot cause some time you want that little extra kick. If you like it hot then definitely go for the hot or extra hot. I will be a regular customer and shipping was fast.
This stuff is great!!!! The red and green makes great salsa! Will be ordering much more
My order of chili sauce and the posole kit arrived quickly and I love the flavor of the chili sauce. The packaging was ideal and kept the jars nicely protected. Thanks for your quick delivery!
Very friendly and helpful I will order again soon 👍
I was looking for something spicy and hot I found it !
My order came right away without any problems.
pretty expensive after you pay 11 dollars and something shipping charges