The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
Great product. p
I grew up in Las Cruces. Your sauces bring back the memories of the aromas of roasting Chile’s.
Superior Products & Service!!!
great products! great company!! they treat you like you're a part of the FCC!!!
Really enjoy their products. Just got in the Papa's Salsa (medium) in and it has a great taste and not hot at all in our opinion. Got to get Mama's mow. Sure enjoying the recently purchase products...now waiting on my Hatch Chiles. Love to cook/grill with them.
Charles B (Houston TX)
Always a pleasure, Always quality, Always delicious!
The papa'z sauce was very delicious, we tried all the other chili. & can't wait to order more & the fresh green chili..
Really enjoy the fine products
love your products...but then again I appreciate the Las Cruces area as my dad lives in Alamogordo and it is so similar to our northern Nevada Dayton area!
We tried the chili verde recipe with the green chili and it was fabulous. Can't wait to try a red chili recipe,
The fresh chile company has some of the most authentic tasting Hatch grown chile. Their products are fresh and taste delicious. I also feel their prices are very affordable.
Love your chile and will continue to order more.
I haven't tried a product of theirs that we didn't love! Their website has great recipes and join the Facebook page with recipes shared by other customers!! Fast shipping and great customer service
Everything I have tried has been outstanding. Can't wait to get more of the Red Chili Roast. Addicted to the Red and Green chili Blend for Huevos Rancheros. Can't wait to try the salsa. Love this product!
AWESOME, saves me alot of work of roasting my own peppers. the flavor is perfect.
I am Top-Over-Teakettle for every Fresh Chile Company product I’ve tried! No complaint with the service, either. Every morning I start calculating how I can incorporate one or more of my FCC salsas into a dish before the day is out. Top notch products, top notch communication, top notch service. Is there something I’m missing? 🤠🌶✔️
Sent to my brother in California as he doesn't know what he is missing. He loved it. Now I have a good Christmas gift in the future for him.
Wasn't bad,
Rather plain Jane, not much flavor, I'm a big bolď flavor kinda person
we ordered the Green Chile sauce and the Papa salsa both Medium heat. The taste was excellent. outstanding chili flavor and just the right amount of heat. we plan on ordering more soon or maybe a subscription. We will be recommending this to our family and friends.
love this stuff i use it on everything
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.85 based on 2,593 reviews