The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
The best we have ever had!!
great sauces & great service
Great flavors. We got the Hot 🥵 and medium. I prefer the medium. The hot is pretty hot just the way my daughter likes it. Mixing with food adds a delicious taste. The bottles come packaged with great care. I recommend these salsas. I’m going to order the mild and others for sure.
Happy as can be with these fine products and the recipes sent along with my order! Very much looking forward to getting into these! Fun company with fun videos and great customer service. Thanks!
Fast shipping an all round good company to do buy from.
Best Chile ever. I make my own, but dang!
They will work with you if times are tough. Simply delicious.
Great company great products. Have not tried the Posole we ordered yet, but have no doubts it will be great.
Reminds me of my Mom's cooking.
Delicioso!
Really tasty and “pretty” hot sauce! The New Mexico chile definitely has a unique taste! Thanks!
Excellent taste! Sent another case to our kids in Colorado because they love it as well.
The products are top quality and so is the customer service. Items ship quickly. Will definitely buy more!
Great flavors!!!
Great taste!!!
All products are excellent, customer service is quick & they really seem to care, and shipping is quick. I love their products.
I ordered the sample trio of green-hit, red-mild and red/green-mild the green hot was very tasty with just the right amount of heat and the red was also good with a little heat a sweet flavor and the red/green has a little sweetness and a nice touch of mild heat and makes a nice sauce with chips. Waiting for my wife to make stuff Mexican shells to put the green on mine and she likes the red and red/green. Y'all did good!
Shipping is quick and the product is packed to ensure it can't be damaged in shipment.
The product is perfect and the delivery was fast and efficient.
Very fast shipping and it’s delicious 😋
Thanks, Michael!