Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I bought the meaning prints of Aunt, Mum and Dad. I was a bit disappointed when they arrived today as they’re really just pieces of paper which I could’ve just printed myself. It is nice paper but I think the cost is way too high for these Unframed. I would pay €6.99 each but not €12.99
Great service, great communication, very helpful when I had ordered the wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Really disappointing. Poor quality prints, really pixelated. Feels like a complete waste of money.
Cuadro protegido. Diseño impresionante, mejor que en la pantalla.
Lovely print, and great speedy service.
The prints are of very good quality, so is the framing, the customer service has been lovely and the delivery was extra fast! :)
Beautiful image but don’t waste your money on their frames. They look and feel cheap and are not worth the cost. The frame is not wood and instead of glass it’s plastic. :(
Love love love my print. Arrived quickly and well packed
The artwork itself, fantastic. Looks like its printed on copy paper. No sharpness, no crispness, I could get the frame for 5 bucks at Michael's and for $82 you can't even put real glass in it? This is a scam.
"The Twins Kate And Grace Hoare 1876 Art Print
by The Fitzwilliam Museum"

Everything perfect.
I love the selection on Fy, but I got my first framed print and I was hoping for better quality. For over $100, I was expecting a higher resolution print. The frame also seemed a bit cheap. Overall, a bit disappointed. The piece also took about a week longer than expected to ship as there was some sort of issue that wasn't fully explained that caused delay.
"Baby Doll by Honeymoon Hotel"
This cannot be framed.
Badly wrapped!
My prints arrived today and I am so so happy with them. The colour and quality is second to none! They were beautifully packed and free shipping extra bonus! I want to put them all over my house. Thank you. Mary Lyons Galway Ireland
Print looks like it has an orange filter on it. The print I ordered looked a lot clearer and had no funny undertone.
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Shipping was supposed to be 5-7 days but it took 12. The tracking seems to show it took a long time to get out of the warehouse. I did receive what I ordered and it looks great.
Ehh you get what you pay for. My order shipped quickly and was packaged nicely. The prints are fine, but the frame has plastic rather than glass on the front. Plastic is more reflective than glass so it looks like plastic, and looks pretty cheap. The glare is really bad.
I’ll hang them for now, but definitely looking to upgrade when I’m able. I don’t think I’d buy this again.
Don't bother buying from these guys, it wont ever turn up. Bought some whale coasters over a month ago, still haven't showed. They took over a week to reply to my email for them to just say 'well they should have turned up by now' Yes. they should have. But they haven't. No reassurance that they will send another or will fix it in any way. Waste of money. DO NOT BUY.
Fabulous customer service which far exceeded my expectations. Sabrina was so helpful, polite, and efficient. Amazing products and I will definitely continue shopping with Fy xx
Amazing art work from a very talented designer. Great product. Thank you!
Fy is rated 4.51 based on 1,758 reviews