Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Just arrived,well packaged, love it
Quick delivery and the print is beyond awesome. Its something to remember by the quarantine.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with FY from ordering to my picture to being delivered I was kept up to date with the stages. So so pleased with my picture just finishes our bedroom off.
I had great expectations about this store, since the prints look so good and chic. I asked for a small print to test the quality and delivery time. This small print took about 9 days to arrive and the envelope arrived wet, the print had no plastic protection and the print was of course also wet. Luckily the damage was not that serious and the ink did not run. The quality of the print is not adequate, it seems that they print it at home, besides the colors are very dark compared to those of the web page. I can understand a little variation in the color, but this is a noticeable difference. I'll keep the print, but I wouldn't order again.
i posted a less favorable review about the quality of a print in a frma ei recieved. while i stand by that review. on letting customer service know, they immediately aapologies and refunded me without quibble which is good customer service so becasue i cant edit my original review, i am writing a new one and rewarding 4 stars.
I love this print. However, it is missleading that its printed spotty and not fully black. It's like it ran out of ink. If you really zoom in on the picture on the website you can kind of see flecks of white on the writing. I'd upload a video but I've tried 4 times and it won't give me the option to select a photo.
This is gorgeous, high quality, even my hubby loves it
purchased a large print for my wall with the framing option at a cost of almost £60. Looked lovely on website but when it arrived i could have cried. 'Glass' is a piece of cheap plastic see through perspex and the picture frame iteself looks to be made out of a hardened carboard concoction. I could have got this at a third of the price from Ikea. So sad. Am returning it for refund (if anyone responds to my email) So sad. :(
Excited for my purchase!!
Purchased a piece of furniture. Didn't receive any information about the order being shipped, it suddenly appeared to be delivered by Hermes. Nothing delivered and delivery proof says it was left at a safe place with a pitch black picture showing nothing. Wrote to customer service and said vendor is investigating but reluctant to issue refund due to the high-value of the item (So customer bears loss when it's high-value???). Will keep me updated should they hear any update (So will not try to resolve the issue if they don't hear from the vendor???) No customer service line. Won't buy again ever
I ordered this and have to say I was surprised at how quickly it arrived and I'm absolutely in love with it . Brilliant quality . I just simply love it !
Ordered the Schnauzer picture for Christmas and it was a hit. Great quality print. Almost has a velvety feel to it.
Check their work. Fy shipped the wrong size print. The print size they shipped isn't even listed as an option. In addition to shipping a print that I did not order, I also bought a separate frame for the print. I discovered on Christmas Eve that the gift I planned was not going to pan out due to Fy's error.
Delivery was super quick! The colours are lovely and picture is on nice quality thick material. Very happy with my purchase.
I ordered the print with frame a month ago but still haven’t received it. Contacted the customer services and they said there is nothing they can do as the parcel is already “on the way”. It said 7 days when I ordered but it has been a month!!!
Oof. Extremely slow delivery time and the print I ordered was insanely pixelated. How they decided it was OK to ship this with how bad it looks is beyond me. I tried to use their chat for a refund and no one has responded so far.
Bought a black and white print without frame. Seems pretty good quality to me, but not sure if it was worth the 30 bucks I paid for it. Bothered me a little there was no time indication on the delivery.
The third character of the three Japanese characters is wrong. It should be a vertical line, not horizontal. Displaying this print would be displaying ignorance about the Japanese language.
I ordered this from a website based in Finland, so I expected a trouble free delivery procedure to my home country (Bulgaria) as both are in the EU. However, Fy decided to ship this directly from the USA. So now my package has been stuck in customs for over a week while I am having to fill in endless customs declarations. It also doesn't help that Fy has no contact us details and that their order page does not show enough detail to be sufficient for the Bulgarian customs agency. Thanks Fy. I will never order again and neither should anyone else.
Wow! Bought a simple black and white print for my niece. Really can't believe I paid (discounted) £22 for it. Could have taken a screen shot and printed it off on some card myself and she would have been none the wiser. Don't know how the price is justified. Totally underwhelmed.
Fy is rated 4.46 based on 1,821 reviews