The Home Depot Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The Home Depot

How would you rate The Home Depot ?

(optional)

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
cameronmallory
They have all the right products and deals.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Home Depot in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cameronmallory
"They have all the right products and deals."
Dale Lammi
"Two things made the visit very pleasant, and as you state, "happy." First of all was the helpful suggestions at the paint department. They were very willing to discuss various paints, colors, paint that also included primer in it's final mix. They mixed samples and asked how things went when I returned. Great people. The Second thing is the help of the experienced person in the tools department. He knew what I was trying to do with tongue and groove knotty pine wood, and found a product, door stops to be exact, to use to hold the bottom board up off the floor when nailing boards by yourself. Well done!"
Robert Ray Swindle
"I love that they often free home delivery. this is really helpful for large items that are difficult to transport. With deliver directly to the house it is so convenient. Easy check out and fast delivery. Love Home Depot"
"I had a fire at my home in Lawrence, MA and I asked the Pro Desk if I could get a 10% coupon for my large purchase of several thousand dollars. The guy at the desk was rude and dismissive. I called customer service and they were just as dismissive. I left and my entire order and went to Lowes in Salem, NH and got PHENOMENAL service from Austin at ProDesk."
Ron Hagolin
"items were shipped today after thinking it would be next week .."
Matthew Connor
"The product itself was very good quality, but unfortunately must have been a previous return & had a few parts missing. Home Depot let me swap the item out without any questions."
Mario Alberto
"because I find more variety of products, i can also find better offers"
Gilbert Garcia
"But their air compressor from them and they honored a paint sale I that I Asked for. Also I bought some windows for my mom they were very good sales person"
Stanley Taubman
"Great customer service and no hassle returns if necessary"
Richard Weaver
"Always support us and make us feel good about going back."
Mary
"From the moment I placed my order the company kept me informed. The product was well packaged and of very high quality."
JAMES T LLOYD