The Home Depot Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Home Depot
1PM
1PM

Tell us how The Home Depot made you happy

"The ease of making my selection online with store pick up is outstanding. Associates are very good at processing and answering any questions. Product packaging is top quality. Incentives for shopping with the consumer credit card are worthwhile."
Are you The Home Depot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a bunch of items online to pick up in store because I wanted to use Paypal. Everything was correct, and since everything was paid for, all it took was a signature and I was out of there. No wait at all."
"The kitchen designers were very accomodating, knowledgeable. The cabinets were great for the price however, the order process and subsequent manufacturers release and processing of the cabinet order was very unorganized. After ordering my cabinets, thinking that the order date was the final step, about a week later, the company called me and would not process order without talking to me and getting approval. We played phone tag for two days. (delaying cabinet making) and then after I gave approval, two other people called five days after that to get approval!!! Really stupid process and delayed my cabinet order by 8 days!! If just by chance they left messages on a wrong number, a customer could potentially not have their cabinets processed and not know it for God only knows when, Home depot dept would be notified. That cabinet maker was Kraftmaid. One cabinet had the wrong doors, and another was damaged. Always, always open cabinets up immediately and do not wait until you can install them, because damaged goods take at least four weeks to come"
"I bought a extreme jack hammer from home depot, i didn't expect much as the tool was well below the cost of Makitas that i have bought in the past. Actually 25% of the cost! The tool in my opinion out worked the 35lb Makita. It has a full metal body so after extended use it did heat up. However for the cost i would recommend, home depot and the extreme jack hammer."
"Everithing it's ok and More cheap"
"Best customer satisfaction"
"An easy to use site that never lets you down!!"
"Very good custamer service"
"Good costumer service friendly staff and everything I needed was in stock"
"Cheapest I could find on the internet"
"Very good customer service with fast delivery to Finland"
"Quick service, and very easy to use web page."
"They have all the right products and deals."
"Easy web site , good price , imeadiatly delivery , no messing . Product just what I ordered ."
"Two things made the visit very pleasant, and as you state, "happy." First of all was the helpful suggestions at the paint department. They were very willing to discuss various paints, colors, paint that also included primer in it's final mix. They mixed samples and asked how things went when I returned. Great people. The Second thing is the help of the experienced person in the tools department. He knew what I was trying to do with tongue and groove knotty pine wood, and found a product, door stops to be exact, to use to hold the bottom board up off the floor when nailing boards by yourself. Well done!"
"I love that they often free home delivery. this is really helpful for large items that are difficult to transport. With deliver directly to the house it is so convenient. Easy check out and fast delivery. Love Home Depot"
"I had a fire at my home in Lawrence, MA and I asked the Pro Desk if I could get a 10% coupon for my large purchase of several thousand dollars. The guy at the desk was rude and dismissive. I called customer service and they were just as dismissive. I left and my entire order and went to Lowes in Salem, NH and got PHENOMENAL service from Austin at ProDesk."
"items were shipped today after thinking it would be next week .."
"The product itself was very good quality, but unfortunately must have been a previous return & had a few parts missing. Home Depot let me swap the item out without any questions."
"because I find more variety of products, i can also find better offers"
The Home Depot is rated 4.54 based on 26 reviews