Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I haven't received my samples yet, nor have I heard about a ship date.
Pleasure shopping on the site, chatting with reps. Prices, shipment and delivery are superb!
Great communication, website is beautifully laid out and easy to navigate.
Great quality, fast service! Received our area rug within a week. We are really happy with the quality and the look of the rug. It was an excellent addition to our room. The customer service was great. Really happy we went with Incredible Rugs.
First time customer, excellent website, ordering online was straightforward and efficient.
I still don’t have my rug! Incredible Rugs didn’t follow up with customer service to let me know there was a problem. I don’t know what the hold up is but if don’t hear from someone by end of week with a solution will cancel and look for someone reliable. They were referred but this is very disappointing!!
Many carpets to select from and with any discounts they are affordable. Each carpet gives you info on material,and how to keep the carpet clean.If you have any concerns give Incredible Rugs and Decor a call.
Quality of rug is very good. Got confused because the company sent various conflicting shipping info
Good experience
Great experience! I live in the “Carpet Capital”. Can always get best price at Incredible Rugs!!
I ordered 2 rugs that were in stock and my order was immediately confirmed. However, I heard nothing else for 4 full business days. I finally contacted them again and now received an email that they were packed and shipped. Seems to be a longer delivery time and less communication than last time I ordered.Still pleased I will receive them in about 10 days from ordering.
Went very smoothly
Very pleasant experience. Rug arrived in 2 days all packaged perfectly. Looks gorgeous in my room.
We love our new Karastan rug, and could not be happier with the communications and support from Incredible Rugs and Decor throughout the entire process. We highly recommend Karastan and Incredible Rugs and Decor! Amazing Rug - Amazing Seller
Sorry about earlier comment. Just got shipping info on one item.
The Route Package Protection was automatically added to my fee, which I did NOT want, but I couldn't delete it from the final bill and didn't want to start all over again to try to avoid it. I felt a bit cheated, and wildlife a refund for that.
Has kept me informed with quick response time after placing the order. The follow up on the order has been excellent. Keep up the good work!
Excellent customer service and communication!
Rugs are beautiful, I wish the size would have been the right sizes. Service has been exceptional, ordering and returning.
Was able to maneuver around on my mobile with no problems
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.71 based on 2,825 reviews