Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"I love my rug. It was exactly what I wanted. The description was perfect."
"This is our second purchase and true to form for Incredible Rug and Decor, it was simple, efficient and just in case, a great return policy. Why shop anywhere else for such an important addition to your home? We will be back!"
"I've been searching for the right rug for many months. Once I found it, I checked prices and Incredible Rugs had the best price. They also ship free. I would work with them again."
Selection
"I liked the colors of the "Morris" KAS rug i purchased but the quality is poor."
"Part of my order is missing and I still waiting for my replacement I hope so I can get Soon"
Jacek, we're sorry one of your items was lost by UPS. Rest assured, a free replacement is on it's way and you should have it in a day or two. Thanks for your patience.
"Excellent company to deal with."
Selection
"AMAZING PRODUCT AND SERVICE!! I can't say enough about how beautiful my new Karastan rug is! The entire shopping experience was top-notch. Thank you for being INCREDIBLE!"
Price
"I purchased 5 rugs on Cyber Monday 2018. I received 2 rugs in January and the last 3 came late March nearly 4 months later. The delay was horribly frustrating however, when I rolled out the last 3 rugs they were ALL damaged varying in severity. The only thing that made this frustrating process easier was working with Robert Upton. He provided me with continuous updates while I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the rugs. Once I realized they were damaged, I contacted Robert again to figure out what to do about this. He found out other rugs that had arrived were also damaged much like mine were. He then offered to take $75 off my purchase price if I wanted to keep them. I am grateful for the outstanding customer service he provided during this frustrating time. Customer service can sometimes be a thankless job because you're almost always dealing with dissatisfied customers. Robert represents Incredible Rugs and Décor in a very positive way. Thank you Robert, Incredible Rugs and Décor is lucky to have you!"
Selection
"Outstanding EARLY DELIVERY!!! Love the UPS guy(rings the doorbell as he leaves packages!) The Euphoria Rhodes Ash Grey is PERFECT!! I must say, the colors are much lighter than they show on my laptop, but that is probably to my advantage, because the colors are PERFECT for my decor! I have a cinnamon colored couch and chair, and the rug has just a hint of that color along with a lovely bluish light grey, brown, and almond palette! Your website is very customer friendly, and not realizing that Karastan is just down the road from me! WOW! SUPER DELIVERY!!! In Arnold Swartzenager's words....."I'll be Back"!! HA!"
"Hands down best shopping experience ever! Love this company! Great staff, great products, amazing prices! My new rugs are INCREDIBLE!"
Selection
"I have bought one rug and am very pleased. I also ordered a few samples and was able to return them without any issues. I recommend without any reservations!"
Selection
"Fantastic experience with Incredible Rugs! My new rug arrived fast, well packaged, and is beautiful! Thank you!"
Selection
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"We are delighted with our new rug. Communication was excellent. We would not hesitate to do business in the future! Free shipping, no sales tax and responsive people on the other end made for a very good experience. Thank You!"
Selection
"Amazing selection, easy navigation, solved every room with this one site"
Selection
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
"I received my round Loloi Anastasia rug in two weeks. The rug was packed very well. The quality, softeness, and beauty are the words to best discribe this rug. I didn’t tech e the pad that is shown on the picture, instead they sent a vinyl pad which I’m not happy about."
Selection
"Easy to shop, well packaged, arrived quickly, fits space, high quality, matches perfectly!"
"Great customer service, quality fine rug collections with an array of colors and sizes ...reasonable prices keep you coming back to Incredible Rugs and Decor and you’ll be happy."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,055 reviews