Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
The rugs arrived exactly as pictured.
In fact we ordered 1 more.
Speedy delivery
Wrapped good
Thank you!
was easy to find what I was looking for and navigation through the site was easy and intuitive. Great selection. Site functioned quickly. Good price.
This rug is incredible very thick, high quality, well made cotton backing! Absolutely love the rug but not the color! The beige is very pinkish, which unfortunately did not go with the yellow sofa therefore had to return it for another color
I cannot rave enough about Incredible Rugs. The rug is gorgeous, and the process was flawless. Thank you so much!
Ordering from this company was straight forward. I have not yet received my rug but look forward to having it in my room.
Easy ordering. Good sale price.
The company has been extremely responsive to me when I had a question. The website is easy to navigate and delivery is expected today three days after order despite heavy snow storms in their location. Thank you for your professionalism.
I am so impressed with this company. They have good products, great prices and great service. I have received e-mails along the way with the status of the order. Awesome experience.
Steve sent me additional photos other than those shown on the site which helped me to decide whether the rug was right for my house. The photos show the rug in a completely different light, so I didn’t pay a fortune to send back a big rug that wouldn’t have been right for my house . No sample available. Superb, honest assistance.
Great selection, great prices, and very responsive. I was hesitant to order a rug online, but the prices won me over. The customer service is excellent!
Very good company. Received our rug just like stated. Great pricing. Will order another rug
Great selection and quality brands.
Very happy with the rug. Good communication and delivery.
The site was easy to navigate... found exactly what I wanted and it shipped extremely fast. Communication from the site about shipping was outstanding.
website was easy to navigate. received a quick response once order was placed. excellent selection and customer service. price paid was reasonable. will do business with again.
The experience could not have been better. The website is easy to use, and the customer care is superb. Thank you!
received two rugs today, waiting for two more. Very efficient and prices excellent.
The rugs arrived in just a few days and were as pictured on the website. Prices were very reasonable and the rugs have a nice look. If only UPS had delivered them to our house instead of a house on another street with the same house number it would have been a perfect transaction.
Very satisfied with the product. A difficulty with shopping was handled in a timely manner. I will order again from this company.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,490 reviews