Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Nina B
Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews | 23rd March 2019
incrediblerugsanddecor
More Photos & Videos
very easy purchase process - I already have the large rug of the smaller size I ordered - so anxious to receive quickly and in good shape. I especially loved the free shipping and route insurance provided. Thanks Incredible Rugs and Decor!
Service was excellent. Delivery was prompt. Rug was high quality. I would do business with them again.
Love my rugs. Just like the picture. Great value, great service!
Straightforward, easy. Ordered and delivered with good communication without drama. Well done.
Frequent communication, arrived on time and in excellent condition. Beautiful rug!
I enjoyed shopping on your site (Incredible Rugs and Decor) because of the number of rugs you offer of the kind I was looking for. I also liked how easily I was able to identify the sizes offered and their prices. I looked at many sites. Yours offered the best prices. I am looking forward to the delivery of my rug.
I called Monday May 4th to inquire about my rug delivery. I was told that I would be informed about the delivery that day. I have still not received any information. I still do not have my rug.
Hi Susanne, perhaps our emails are going to your junk folder. We emailed tracking to you which shows your order shipped and is due to be delivered tomorrow by Fedex. Please call or use Live Chat if you need anything further. Thank you.
Found a rug I wanted 5 years ago but it was too expensive. Saw it on your website at a remarkable price. Love it. Thanks
Great price, easy to order, fast delivery.
I was very disappointed that the colors of my rug looked very different when I came in. I know that’s a risk you take when buying online.
I also should have checked before hand what the return costs were as well. They charge $100 to ship back. I just recommend knowing that before you make a $100 mistake.
Thanks for your feedback, Tara. Return shipping costs will vary depending on many factors (size, weight, your zip code, etc). We are happy to provide a return shipping cost estimate before you order. Room lighting will have an impact on overall color appearance so we have a very good swatch program which allows you to try several rug options in your lighting, which is the best way to ensure the best color match to your existing decor. Especially useful if you are considering over sized rugs or furniture.
Excellent service thank tou
The rug is beautiful and arrived very quickly. The color was different than described as it is more green than blue. It still looks nicely in my bathroom. Very soft and well made.
Enjoyed the shopping experience. Quality of products is excellent!
Great products, fast delivery and I saved money with coupon on my 1st purchase. I also received notification from owner which was a nice personal touch and good customer service!
Love my rug and the ability to track shipping. Communication to me on the orders progress was wonderful!
Great selection of sizes, colors and styles. Prices were very reasonable.
Customer service is wonderful. When the rug we ordered was discontinued the representative sent us some rugs that were close to the one we had picked out, and we found a rug we love and it was cheaper.
Orders take forever, still haven't received anything.
Way to many emails
Hi Gary, there must be some confusion. I see you placed just 1 order on Tuesday, and we shipped it by UPS on Wednesday, less than 24 hours later. I don't see any emails from you. Perhaps you are referencing a different company?
Not only am I very pleased with my rug, when I had questions your personnel answered them quickly, politely and fully. I am looking forward to delivery of my second rug.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,543 reviews