Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
More Photos & Videos
The screenwriting course is amazing. It teaches you basics you need to learn. It’s informative and encouraging.
I have found the materials to be extremely informative and helpful with my writing endeavours. I am totally pleased with Industrial Scripts and heartily recommend to anyone wishing to take their writing ambitions to the next level!
I’ve completed three of their excellent online courses - screenplays, novels and American TV Scripts - and found them all hugely instructive, crammed with examples from cutting-edge work and oddly gripping! They all had an “unputdownable” quality that made me race through them - more the sort of thing I’d associate with a thriller than a course! I’ve read a lot of writing manuals, attended plenty of courses and had scripts professionally developed, but these topped them all.
I’ve used Industrial Scripts for a few of their services and have been very happy with the results. The price is right for your value. Excellent customer service.
I'm working through the HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course, and finding it extremely helpful in turning the bones of my story into a living, breathing myth. Sometimes we get so caught up in creating action we forget about diving into the psyches of our characters, and this course addresses all the steps from building a solid foundation to rounding out the story with vivid details and riveting characters. Highly recommend!
I took the Industrial Scripts online course and found it hugely relevant and very useful in every regard. The examples were clear and concise and easy to follow.

The range of topics covered was excellent, covered everything I was curious about, including a few topics that I never even thought about.

But more importantly, it's given me the fundamental tools needed to go and write....which is what I'm going to do.
The feedback has been very helpful; all of the notes given to me were spot on and made complete sense. I haven’t enjoyed the rewrite process for a while, but now I find it exciting.
They had some terrific suggestions.
I learned so much! Felt like the feedback was very appropriate for my stage of writing (beginner) ... enough encouragement to offset the advise. Thank you!
Clear, concise feedback with great depth and side notes on ways to improve. It asked me the questions I needed to be asked in order to move my screenplay onto the next level, and I already have pages of notes to get on with. It has been well worth it.
Thorough, thoughtful and very helpful. Looking forward to the rewrite and incorporating many of the professional opinions and advice to make my script that much better. The positive remarks were well received and much appreciated.
The review was really good and rich of details. I would have liked to flesh out the charaters and scenes structure.
My report was incredibly detailed, offering insight and clear options, instructions, thoughts on the best way to move forward while still leaving the choices to me. I have returned many times and will continue to do so for the level of service.
An extensive assessment which brought much clarity and fresh direction to the project.
I was greatly impressed by the script report I received; it went way beyond my expectations.

Absolutely brilliant feedback which explained clearly where the script needs work: mainly the characterisation, which I must admit I had ignored; I knew the characters but in the excitement of writing forgot that they would need to be more fully developed in the script.

Also some great suggestions regarding dialogue, to maintain a period feel whilst keeping it understandable for a modern audience. I was initially a little puzzled regarding comments on the choice of period setting, but they actually pointed me in the right direction to deal with the conflicting elements and perhaps rationalise them to make them to make them acceptable in the story.

Overall, an essential second opinion on the script and excellent value for money.
Overall, a useful day to gain insight into the world of script reading. Although a bit Powerpoint heavy for my taste, the instructor was happy to stop and answer any questions or discuss topics raised by members of the group. He was also incredibly generous with his time at the networking session after the course finished. On a less positive note, it's a bit cheeky that in order to get your 'homework' marked you are forced to leave a review...
The tutor was really friendly and excellent at explaining things. The entire day gave me a great insight into the world of Script Reading and as a Screenwriter, it was extremely interesting to hear how the industry works from other angles. Unfortunately I couldn't make it for the drinks afterwards as I had a train to catch but thought it was a nice touch to give the people there the opportunity to network.
Personally would have preferred two days wherein we went into more detail on a few things - perhaps a bit more in-class work on our part - but the course is ultimately excellent and full of great information all about the script reading process.
The Effective Script Reading course was practical and informative and has given me the motivation to kick-start my career in script-reading.
While the Post-Course instructions do read a bit like a Mission Impossible task, I felt this was the firm hand on my shoulder that I needed to push me further in my career. Our Script Reading course was led by someone who is currently in the business. Therefore, the information we received was very through and relevant, and I can already tell this will make a different to my analysis of scripts in the future.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 534 reviews