Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Tell us how Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors made you happy

"Whilst knowing there was a lot wrong with my first draft and knowing the areas I needed to concentrate on, another pair of eyes to reaffirm and also pick up areas that needed more work was invaluable. This is about the 6th time I have used Industrial Scripts and once again I feel it is money well spent. So much to work on but at least I know what areas are my main focus."
"Fantastic depth of thought and analysis. Extremely insightful. And delightfully brutal on the things, deep down, I know need fixing. Highly recommend!!"
"The best feedback I’ve ever had! IS will definitely be my go to company for Script coverages from now on"
"IS apologised for the slight delay as their consultants were swamped at the time of booking, but the report more than made up for the wait. Detailed, insightful and with plenty of helpful suggestions, I will certainly use the service again."
"I asked in the comment to review my language, as I am not an native speaker alas there was mot a comment on that at all. It seemed the reviewer haven't read all the script and the outline tthoroughly , as there was comment about no motive of the lead charcter "Michael" but the motive was of him acting on behalf of the russians. I ask you to review again.!"
"Brutally honest but fair and constructive."
"first class and worth every penny. spot on, concrete analysis of the main faults. some detailed advice on fixing dialogue and a couple of other lesser problem areas. this is my second script I've sent in for analysis.the first time was very useful. But this was invaluable."
"Expert and precise analysis, as always. Great service!"
"The review was delivered before time. Generally I thought the analysis was good and I agree with much (though not all) of it. There were a few errors in the synopsis, though not serious ones. The review was constructive and gave potential producers reasons for following it up. The verdict was clear."
"I've been using Industrial Scripts for years and will continue to do so!"
"The review was full of helpful constructive praise and criticism, which will both be very useful to me in my efforts to improve my script. The reader clearly understood what I was aiming for and had thought about what would help me achieve that. The positives where enthusiatically highlighted and the negatives, sensitively expressed - which was well handled for me and my 'new writers fragile ego'! I feel I now can see the clear path I need to take towards a more successful script and am now beavering away on the areas of weakness confident I can leave alone those aspects which already work well."
"The editing was professional accurate and extremely creative. Elevated the quality of the product tremendously. Thank you"
"I was really impressed with the detailed notes provided. The reader has completely understood the concept and he not only highlighted weaknesses but also suggested unique ways to fix them without touching the theme. Thanks."
"Industrial Scripts employ readers, who have actually lived. Some Analyst firms are bound by formulae and follow Save The Cat or other books, slavishly. The top directors break the rules and welcome original material. Industrial Scripts recognise there is a world outside formulae, which is why I use them frequently."
"Industrial Scripts' Treatment Report service is an incredibly useful tool at a point in the life of a screenplay where you absolutely need to be confident of your structure and protagonist's arc before you can move on to actually writing scenes. Highly recommended as a way of identifying potential problems in your story at a mercifully early stage of development!"
"Excellent feedback for my projects. Always full of fair and valid points. This isn't an easy industry but you always feel like you have a way forward with a coverage report from Industrial Scripts. Well worth it and if you only take on a few of the points made in your coverage it will improve your script immeasurably."
"I had the same screenplay reviewed twice so that I could benefit from two perspectives. I have to say that I was generally happy with both readers; in both instances, the readers picked up on things I had not noticed when editing by myself or with friends. However, there were "quality" differences between the two readers. The first gave me the impression that they rushed through my work: their coverage had typos, and they missed certain elements of the screenplay that I felt were obvious. In contrast, the second reader had zero typos, provided a few extra pages, gave a rubric outlining what they were looking for, and seemed to catch everything I intended. Perhaps it is always good advice to pay for two readings. Given the quality differences, I'm glad I did."
"I have been developing a screenplay for the last number of months and the readers' reports I have received from Industrial Scripts have undoubtedly strengthened the script. The critiques, always swiftly provided, have highlighted areas that need attention but have also encouraged me to dig deeper into themes I was unaware of."
"Feedback was very helpful and clear."
"I think the reviewer identified a major structural flaw--one I had intuited, but that needed corroboration by an outside source! I thought the review had enough detail to be really helpful, and balanced positive and critical comments. I appreciated the respect given me as a writer by the tone of the review, as well."
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.70 based on 466 reviews