Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 29th June 2017
Guido
Really good analysis of the script and some excellent suggestions for improvement. Would have been a 5-star review except the reader missed some character motivations which are clearly in the script and this slightly distracted in the analysis of those characters. Otherwise a really useful, inciteful report which was spot-on in many areas and left me feeling positive about the script (depite it being a Pass) with some solid direction for the next draft. Thanks!
The course was very helpful in explaining the job of script reader and how to write a script report.
The course reaffirmed all I've learnt about screenwriting from different books but all in one place. It was useful that you couldn't move ahead without completing each lesson. This forced me to pay attention so I'd pass the quiz.
I purchased the course for writing a novel some time ago, and whilst I have not yet completed it I can say it is 100% quality. The learning is modular and combines real world examples with writing exercises that ultimately will help the course-takers write a novel whilst working through the course. The resources are numerous, and the skills build upon one another and they really dissect the art of writing a commercially successful novel by breaking it into digestible, bite-sized chunks that make it easy to fit in with the busy-ness of life.

Definitely recommend the course for anyone looking to learn how to write a novel, or just write more creatively in general.
Incredible insight into the world of script writing at the best prices on the internet. I couldn't be happier. This company offers a lot of punch for your buck!!! I would recommend to anyone!!!
Did what it said it would do.
The Course is intended to take you through the realistic approach, it will tell you what is the situation of today's screenwriters. The course was designed in a very quite good way, you need to do all the exercise they provide in the green box, and then you will feel very advantageous of the course. As mentioned in the course it self, the course can be finished up in 20 hours, but you will find it more effective by completing the exercises, with which the course may taken more than 3 months to finish.
Great course it will definitely help you out.
Gave a good overview of screenwriting for beginners.
This course was excellent. The interface was a pleasure to work with, and the information garnered was quite valuable. The pricing was very fair. The company's many resources are well laid out and very helpful.
I'm working my way through HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course. I have tons of great ideas, but struggled where to start or how to continue on through the original idea. This course is great for directing you, letting you know different avenues that you can take.
A wealth of knowledge, available to be revisited over and over. Reasonable price for educating yourself on screenwriting.
Great course . Love it !
The screenwriting course is amazing. It teaches you basics you need to learn. It’s informative and encouraging.
I have found the materials to be extremely informative and helpful with my writing endeavours. I am totally pleased with Industrial Scripts and heartily recommend to anyone wishing to take their writing ambitions to the next level!
I’ve completed three of their excellent online courses - screenplays, novels and American TV Scripts - and found them all hugely instructive, crammed with examples from cutting-edge work and oddly gripping! They all had an “unputdownable” quality that made me race through them - more the sort of thing I’d associate with a thriller than a course! I’ve read a lot of writing manuals, attended plenty of courses and had scripts professionally developed, but these topped them all.
I’ve used Industrial Scripts for a few of their services and have been very happy with the results. The price is right for your value. Excellent customer service.
I'm working through the HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course, and finding it extremely helpful in turning the bones of my story into a living, breathing myth. Sometimes we get so caught up in creating action we forget about diving into the psyches of our characters, and this course addresses all the steps from building a solid foundation to rounding out the story with vivid details and riveting characters. Highly recommend!
I took the Industrial Scripts online course and found it hugely relevant and very useful in every regard. The examples were clear and concise and easy to follow.

The range of topics covered was excellent, covered everything I was curious about, including a few topics that I never even thought about.

But more importantly, it's given me the fundamental tools needed to go and write....which is what I'm going to do.
The feedback has been very helpful; all of the notes given to me were spot on and made complete sense. I haven’t enjoyed the rewrite process for a while, but now I find it exciting.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 547 reviews