Kiwi.com Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Kiwi.com
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Kiwi.com made you happy

"to give a refund of $40 , 6 hours after a ticket was purchased for $350 , considering that I just wanted to change departure date, which would cost $350 to do so is outrageous. I can simply buy a new ticket with the departure date I d like from a different company for $150 and keep the one I purchased to use the return date. This is called a rip off. On top of that for every single flight, no mater low budget company or not , they charge around $80 for a bag other than the carry on!"
Are you Kiwi.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Kiwi.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!"
"Ridiculous I had never had a bad experience with Kiwi, but that all changed with a recent trip that I took to Greece. I booked tickets through Kiwi and was all set to go on a long haul flight: DFW - Iceland - England - Greece. When I landed in Iceland, I found out my flight had been delayed (something to do with a strike I was told), by the time I got to London and made it through customs, my connecting flight was already gone. I spent an hour on the phone trying get through to customer service, and never got a response. After about 4 hours of trying and failing to get some kind of answer as to when I could get another flight, I just gave up and booked a new flight on a different airline that cost me $379.00 I applied for a refund on the website because I had the "Kiwi Guarantee" and was notified that my application would be processed within 30 days. So, almost 400 dollars down in funds for my vacation, and exhausted after spending nearly 40 hours in transit I finally landed in Greece. A month later, I received a refund of, $9.70... What an absolute joke. I contacted Kiwi customer service to find out how a cancelled flight gets a refund of just 9 dollars. The person who was dealing with my issue was honestly a bit brusque, and not very helpful. I was told to apply for the refund again, and that I would have to wait another 30 days. In the end, I didn't receive any kind of substantive refund; just the nine dollars, which is honestly more of a slap in the face than a refund. If this is Kiwi's version of a guarantee, then they can keep it. I've booked with them many times and have recommended them to my friends and family, but that stops now. I will never use their service again, and neither will any of my friends and family. An absolutely appalling way to do business."
"that's the scam. you buy ticket, they take payment then send you email that they need to confirm your identity and you have to call them. I sent the email and they told me that I have to call. their line is always busy and they put you on hold. waiting time was 15 min. After 15 min waiting time was 10 min and in 30 min waiting time was 5 min. then line disconnects and you have to call them again. if you do not call them they cancel your reservation and keep your money for 10 days. will see what happens in 10 days. I hope i do not need to call them to get my money back as there is on 1-800 phone number. I had to call UK from the US and paid $15. DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY"
"I have been using kiwi.com regularly for several years with little complaint other than that I can often find cheaper flights by booking directly through the airlines. My latest experience, however has entirely changed my opinion of the company, and has ensured that I will never again use their site for booking anything. Kiwi.com recently 'upgraded' their website, and somehow the update caused a glitch which caused their calendar (used to select flight dates) to show the wrong dates. In this case, it showed that in 2018 June 19th was a Wednesday, when in fact it is a Tuesday. That caused me to select the wrong date for my departure. The same phenomenon occurred as I was selecting the day of the week upon which I wanted to return. I then continued on and paid for my ticket, and within 15 minutes of booking the flight I realized that a mistake had been made. I was specifically picking my trip based on the day of the week in order to fit around work/school schedules, so of course when I noticed (upon looking at a normal calendar) that the dates I had booked were incorrect, I immediately contacted customer support in hopes that they would help me to change my flight or get a refund so that I could rebook. I carefully explained to them what had happened, and even provided them with a screenshot documenting exactly what was going on with their calendar. After over 3 hours (95% spent on hold) getting passed around from one incapable (although mostly reasonably friendly) customer service representative to another, I had achieved absolutely nothing. Basically everyone just told me that I should take it up with the airlines, and seemed content passing on the blame. When I reminded them that it was the fault of kiwi.com, and not the airlines, at best I was told that they would 'investigate it' to see if it was indeed their fault. Somehow I couldn't get anyone to acknowledge the photograph which was clearly demonstrating the glitch on their site. At least 2 of the representatives tried to tell me 'oh, well maybe it's because of the time zone change.' It was then that I fully realized that the people I was dealing with were not capable of performing their jobs. I'm sorry, but if you don't know that in 2018, June 20 is the same day of the week in EVERY COUNTRY and EVERY TIME ZONE, then it's going to be very difficult to make any forward progress with this dilemma. Thanks to the incompetence and stubbornness of kiwi.com's customer support and a severe glitch with their booking system, I'm out $128.49 of hard earned cash and over 3 hours of my time... oh and I think I just found my first gray hair."
"Kiwi, from a-z handled my ticket problems most professionally. Starting with Mary in Figi, than Kirk in Manila and now with Tevin MDUDUZI. I am trained in interviewing myself, Ph. D. from the U of Missouri in Counseling Psychology. Thomas Irving DeVol, Ph. D., Writing Missionary, Davao City, Philippines"
"satisfactory.Nahtely was very helpfull Thanks"
Kiwi.com is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews