Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
My third year with Lexham insurance, as they managed to provide fantastic deals. Great prices and value, topped up with excellent customer service support.
Needed to make an amendment to my sons policy after his last insurance broker messed up. Lexham were excellent returning calls when they said they would and making the whole process much easier. Particularly helpful was Tash who really gave outstanding customer service and because of her I will be recommending Lexham to everyone I know.
It’s great insurance for all nice stuff great customer service and nice conversation πŸ‘
Great service so far. I did the quote online, called them, everything was sorted.
I am writing this review for Mrs Vanessa Knights, Senior Claims Adjuster of Marble Arch Claims. I would love to say that through the entire process, when Vanessa was involved, everything ran quickly and smoothly, without glitch. She has an incredible passion for helping her customers and I really felt she had my back. What an excellent team member you have there. If there's any bonus or award for outstanding customer service Vanessa surely deserves it.
When I get back on the road I'm hoping to come back to you for my insurance again because I know that if anything happens, it could be Vanessa working on my case and it would dealt with swiftly and professionally.
Thank you Vanessa!
Useless very little communication said they sent a credit agreement through email and never did
After logging into my account can't print out certificate document, for days, call centre doesn't pick up calls just disconnects, after quotation price rising without any reason, guys you can do better than this, if not email received after hours from payment time I would never be able to print it out .... You are only cheap 😜
all ways good to talk to. no asian call centre ( not racist meaning ) but some times harder to do the thing i want to deal with . keep up the good work! LXM!
Good cover at good price but communication is extremely poor, have not been able to login to my account for months despite trying to get it fixed twice, have had no paperwork set after address changed along with no paperwork or confirmation of my new policy so will now have to phone to see if it has actually been done
Decided to try them after less than favourable dealings with others. So phoned for an insurance quote. Extremely helpful customer service and policy taken our 10/10 πŸ‘
Poor customer service..
Prerna customer service assistant was really unhelpful just keep on talking insurance terms and was really harsh on phone.
Wouldn’t recommend anyone very poor service
Hi, We'd like to look into this, can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details so they can look into this.
Payed the down payment still not insured
Hi, Sorry to see you've had a negative experience. Can you please email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details so they are able to look into this for you.
Hi, your documents have been re-sent via email - hopefully you have received these OK? The team have called to check but no answer.
Outstanding customer service from Olivia! This representative went above and beyond, rectifying a poor experience I had previously had with a different representative. Olivia was extremely professional and worked with me to clearly understand my Insurance requirements and provided me with a quote. I was very happy with the customer experience and would give her 5*s. My review gives 4 because of my poor experience yesterday with Lexham where I did not receive call backs on two occasions and was told I would have fees to pay that ended up not being needed. Thank you Olivia for your help!
good service provided thank you
Good company in London
Assistant was very helpful knew what he was talking about.
Very good company...
Very go so far
A great company
The cheapest insurance I found, they are great, hope insurer again next year!
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,820 reviews