Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Didn't received welcome email to get documents but once called the the advisor was helpful and waited on the phone to ensure I received the resent invite...super friendly & helpful. Thanks
You have nice and humble staff
I have to say my recent experience with Lexham was very poor. With multiple long winded phone calls having to be made to try an obtain a revised insurance quotation for my moped, which i have insured with Lexham over the last 9 years.
Been with Lexham for a few years now and the service is great.
Very quick and easy to use service! Well recommended!!
I think that Charlene was probably the most helpful insurance agent I've ever spoken to. She really went out of her way to sort out my quote and get me the best deal.
I'm really happy to do my insurance with you... lovely..you fo great job
I like it this insurance
never had to claim which would be the main test...only 3 stars because the renewal process was the most tedious I have ever experienced - spent 45 min on the phone with poor customer rep who had to go through dozen of forms etc... online renewal link was simply not working hence had to do this over phone
Quick response
Good people to do business with
Very good service
Easy to set up great service 10/10 all rounder
It is good price and I am very proud of you
Very good
Lexham, unlike my previous motorbike insurers, had the courtesy to both email and write a renewal letter to me, giving me plenty of time to assess and renew. I like the fact they have an office in Diss providing local careers for people in the area. Polite and sensible when it comes to insuring a motorbike in central London.
I have cancelled my insurance two months ago and I’m still been charged, spoke to an agent last month who told me that is because there were 68£ in open, but as i had paid 73£, the amount I overpaid would be given back to my bank account, but nope, didn’t happen...cancelling the insurance was a pain with the agent looking like a bot and making me losing a LOT of time asking me questions rather to go and cancel the agreement, even though I was clear on my willingness to cancel it and yesterday I was charged again, spoke with another agent who told me there are interests to be paid...resuming, worst experience ever
Easy to arrange online cover and at a fair price.
Easy to arrange online cover and at a fair price.
I'M THE FIRST ONE to put in a good review for a good company, do it all the time, but Lexham has let me down big time considering how many times I've recommended them to friends. Bought a quote literally yesterday, circumstances changed and had to cancel it (so less than 24 hours later, well within the 14 day cooling period), Got hit with 70 quid in fees for literally less than a day's cover. On my back they've made a 7000% (LITERALLY 70X) per annum return for zero work other than pushing some keyboard keys and assuming less than a day's worth of risk. What the hell does cooling off period mean if you still get charged through the nose ???? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLY LEGAL ? If this is how they deal with an innocent less than 24h cancellation, GOD HELP YOU IF YOU NEED THEM FOR A CLAIM. You've been warned.
Hi, Sorry to see you've not had a good experience, we would like to look into this but require more information first, can you please email over details to enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk and a member of the team will look into this for you.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,324 reviews