Lexham Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very good very easy to set up and cheaper than the other companies by a good bit happy days
Hard to find someone that deals with bike insurance just pass from one person to another and took 4 phone calls and hours of waiting and trying.
Hi, thank you for all teamwork. Mr Mehdi BOUZIT
Excellent telephone renewal experience. Fast response, knowledgeable staff.
Could not provide a more helpful and responsive service. Shout out to Sam for making my efforts to contact a member to claim on my policy a large amount easier.
Good company
Lucas z Ferreira martins
It is very good
quick and helpful
For motorbikes on CBT Lexham seem to come through with a list of underwriters that will insure you. (Within Reason) Certainly alot better than other want to be motorbike insurance companies with the slightest increase in risk & the underwriters throw there proverbial dummy out of the pram & unbalance the universe in the process. If looking to get on the road on 2 or 3 wheels with just a cbt give Lexham a call. Certainly more CBT friendly than the rest give them a call Keep it up guys/gals 👍📞
The lexham it very good
Excellent service
Good ....!!!
very good so far !
Nice service, quick and professional.
Great service at a very great price for me at 17yrs old 😏
Very good customer service friendly staff always helpful
One price on line! a different price on the phone?? 7 years of premiums paid! 6 years of NCD issued?? It all seems a little strange!
I insured a small commuter scooter and was unable to apply my 10 years of motorcycle ncd as I own a 25k harley davidson. I was then amazed to be told I had to fit a security device to my scooter whilst parked in my locked and cat2 alarmed stone garage. No such requirement for my harley applies. This is in addition to the the steering lock, immobiliser and alarm already fitted to the scooter, quite frankly I find this inconvenient and it seems unnecessary. Regardless I fit the device but find it laughable that such a high value motorcycle insurance doesn't require such a device and my cheap commuter s ooter does!!
I really like lexham