Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"The insurers are okay but if you have a late payment(mine was 2 days) you can't use the loan provider option which doesn't seem fair as they must know people have trouble with banks"
"Best insurance going very helpful staff and very cheap with amazing cover"
"Very good seems to be a more personal service then I have experienced elsewhere ,ok so you have to wait a little while for someone to answer the phones but far better then listening to a bunch of recorded messages for half an hour excellent service ."
"Usual good service,prompt with the reminders,overall a good company to deal with"
"i am relatively happy with lexham. My only issue is that the website needs alot of work. it states you can veiw your policy via the website portal but the site seems to of beem made by a 5yr old."
"A young lady I spoke to had a nice efficient manner and sorted my insurance in less than half an hour. Very happy with the service providedo far; although it's when you have to make a claim that you really find out what the service is like!"
"I was impressed with the service and pricing was good too."
"I've only just renewed with lexham insurance, what a pleasure it was dealing with their customer service and sales team, wish I had used them earlier, if you want affordable and hassle free insurance, I highly recommend"
"Cheap and affordable insurance with a great customer service"
"I've not received my policy documents"
"Quick and easy on line quote, followed up with phone call to experienced and capable staff able to deal efficiently and effectively with my particular requirements"
"This insurance company makes me seriously worried 😯"
"Nice & polite staff . No automatic voice call and easy policy set-up. And with no hidden extras. I've only just got insured and I'm already happy with LEXHAM INSURANCE."
"I get served very quick. I am really thanking you!!"
"Great price so you win overall. However... Phone not answered or put down on me multiple times, so difficult to renew. Renewal process cumbersome as I am only interested in the basic service, don't want extras and yet have to listen to lots of sales talk."
"Covered my needs well."
"Very good attention with the customer"
"delay to send the documents !!!!!"
"Very supportive staff and straight forward insurance. Glad to have insured my veichle with lexham"
"Nice polite staff easy to access and solve any issues"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 2,259 reviews