Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

I want to support a non-big box business. However, every pre-order out of three I've made with Miniature Market has been at least a month late. The prices are also understandably higher than those other outlets. Aside from just wanting to support a place that sells games and support the hobby, I can see no reason to go with MM over other places.
I like Miniature Market's selection of Magic sealed product. My only issue is the mobile interface when purchasing. My last order was entered incorrectly because of it.
Thank you for the feedback Adam. We appreciate your time and apologize for the confusion. Can you please let us know specifically what the problem was on your mobile device so that we can work on a fix. Please also specify what type of device you used (Iphone vs Android) and which browser you were using (Safari? Chrome? etc). Thank you!
Miniature Market used to be my go-to OLGS but not anymore. In 2018 I placed a preorder for a game and patiently waited several months for it. The other online stores repeatedly got the game in stock but MM never did. I patiently waited and asked the Customer Service Reps 2-3 times about it when I called to release other orders. Each time I was told they had no information about an ETA. One weekend a friend of mine showed up with the game at a game day and informed me that he had just bought it that week off the shelf at the Miniature Market store...meanwhile I still waited for my preorder. I called the next day to inquire and was told again that they didn't know when they would be getting the game. So I cancelled my preorder after several months so that I could buy from another retailer. Soon after this I received an email from MM threatening to take away my Hold and Preorder capabilities for cancelling my preorder. This was after spending thousands of dollars with them and patiently trying to work with them regarding my preorder. I have not ordered from them since. The prices are great, The customer service reps are usually friendly and they package the games for shipment really well but I was really surprised and disappointed in how they handled my issue and there are other OLGS's that will take my money and appreciate it.
Seems they are out of alot of stock. COVID I am sure but with the brick and mortar store no longer carrying Historical miniatures I can help but wonder if they are going to stop carrying BF and Warlord altogether.
Somehow received a centaur mini rather than a bullete. The other 7 minis were right though and were packaged well. Haven’t had any other problems in the past so this is still a great place to get individual minis.
seemed like it took a long time to ship after product had been released.
MMs prices are great, and once my order did ship, it came pretty quick. Low rating is because it took over a week to ship.
Order was correct. Great prices..Took way too long to ship order. Told 2 extra days to ship but took ten.
Much slower delivery than expected, even with extra payments to expedite. Site also constantly overwhelmed. This might be due to holiday season, etc. but delivery and site problems existed for years now...
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do see that you placed your order on the 2nd morning of our Black Friday sale and chose priority processing. At that time, we were on a 3 day shipping delay as noted on the site. Although your order shipped out the next morning, we understand your frustration with the length of time it took the post office to deliver it. Regretfully, the USPS was (an still is) experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to the pandemic and shipments are significantly delayed. Over the years, we have made significant improvements on our site to increase speed during high traffic periods. We increased our server power in preparation of increased traffic during our Black Friday sale, but we had an even higher volume of traffic than anticipated. Once we noticed the site slow down, we increased the power even more. We apologize for any inconvenience the lag caused you. Thank you again for providing your feedback. We appreciate your business, Miniature Market
I don't have what I ordered yet.
Really like your store! Having said that, your Out of Stocks lately have forced me to look elsewhere. Hope you can resolve this issue, as I enjoy your website very much. Perhaps your suppliers are not prioritizing correctly? I understand that Covid is an issue! Enjoy the Holidays! Respectfully, Ron Dillie
The prices are so far unbeatable but the service is really slow. The way they pack it for international delivery is pretty bad with boxes taped and quite flimsy. A lot of padding tho
I like your company and team and understand that delays to my orders are not your fault but I have been waiting since April for delivery on one order because of 2 back order items. It would be great to get what is already in stock and being held for me hopefully.
Good stock of games and good customer service. Worst preordering experience I've ever had. All items I have pre-ordered here have been shipped weeks after release. In fact, the Alien RPG Starter Set has still not been delivered to people who pre-ordered here. It's been 2 months after it's release everywhere else. In summary, buy games here, but never preorder.
Prices are often quite competitive, but stock availability is sometimes questionable. I also wish the threshold for free shipping was a little lower (maybe closer to $75)
Shipping $ diffrence Even with US adress
Prices are competitive and their selection is great. Two stars off, because they really let me down with many customer holds. I had ordered and pre ordered many items for Arkham Horror: The Card Game and placed them on Customer Hold, so that I could earn free shipping. When I finally requested my items to be delivered, they apologized and told me that most of those items were out of stock and would be refunded. Now, I'm stuck looking for those items again, while not being taken advantage of by scalpers. They'll never have my business for board and card games again. And I'll never be able to complete my Arkham Horror: The Card Game collection of cards and novels.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,709 reviews