MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

For a Lone Ranger it’s a great companion !
Safety Consultant Stuart Hersberg and Tech Support Consultant were excellent people to do business with.Both were helpful and knowledgable .They were delightful to do business with.
As a new customer I was surprised at the level of relief and security I feel wearing my fall and mobile button. The equipment is easy to use. From my first call of inquiry (called the companies) , the staff is helpful and knowledgeable.
Customer rep very helpful & knowledgeable. Only service used
While changing my cloths at bedtime, I removed the pendant from my neck and gently dropped it on my bed. There was an immediate response from MobileHelp asking if I was needing help. I was impressed by the rapid response.
MobileHelp saved my parents life. They were outside getting some air when my father fell and dragged my mother down. She broke her hip in the fall. They were laying in the driveway and pressed the bottom. No one was around. MH called the police, ambulance, and me. Without this service, they could have died lying in the driveway due to exposure.
The guy that helped me was super!! He was knowledgeable about the systems and made me feel better about being overwhelmed by saying even he was in the beginning. We need that once in awhile.
This system has given BOTH my mom & I piece of mind. We ordered this because my dad passed away and my mom was afraid she would have an emergency and not be able to get help. She now has piece of mind knowing that help is only the push of a button away whether she is home or out. We got the mobile package.
Easy setup Great CSR,
I Highly recommend MobileHelp. The Agents are knowledgeable, friendly, very professional, great product.
Having MobileHelp is peace of mind. I know that if I need help that all I need do is press my button and help is on the way. Everyone is so helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend this company over any others.
I have just joined MobileHelp so I have not yet had a "real experience" with them. I did, however, receive all their equipment. As opposed to my previous provider I was most happy to find that the equipment worked perfectly. It was especially delightful to see that charger and main receiver were actually pretty! Best of all the personal pendant is small and light as a feather. I spoke to an agent n the hone to complete some necessary information. The agent was courteous and very helpful. I feel very secure.
we are very happy to have the piece of mind that MobileHelp has provided. It was easy to set up. My husband is a big guy and the wrist band didn't fit him. I called and they happily sent us a wrist band with a velco strap that does fit. Very easy and pleasant to work with.
Great product Easy to use Easy to test
Since getting Mobile Help I feel much more confident out in the community. I had some fainting spells along with heart issues which alarmed myself and my family. I live alone and I also feel much more comfortable moving around in my home and walking up and down my stairs. Help it’s just a button away.
I am very happy to be safe knowing if no one is home I can still be safe Kim Hiser
Great help
Very polite, accommodating representative
I have only had the service for a little over a month but I am extremely satisfied
I love it and feel much safer. My dtr is also thrilled w it. I have mistakenly pushed it and easily turned it off. Thank you so much! Liz Brenneman
MobileHelp is rated 4.71 based on 2,664 reviews